The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nbabechenko

Re: The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Postby nbabechenko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 am

Wii fit man wrote:
nbabechenko wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:I think it's ridiculous this thread has a single positive reply.

Hey If you don't like The Cartman, then you can just giiiiiit-out (of the Discussion Thread)! You don't have to, I just can't imagine why someone who doesn't like cartman would come onto this thread in the first place.

It's discussion, not nessacarily positive discussion.

Although I shouldn't try to explain it to you, you're conservative. You wouldn't understand.

Your Right. It is a general discussion page. It was wrong of me to say otherwise. I apologize. Also, I apologize to beard if I came off like a dusch.
Don't make fun of my political stance unless you want to start a debate.
Beard

Postby Beard » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 am

^Heh, it's alright. You're still new. You'll learn such things in time.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 am

Beard wrote:^Heh, it's alright. You're still new. You'll learn such things in time.

Thank you. But I would like to say that while I am new to the forum, I am in no way new to South Park. I own seasons 1-12 on DVD + "South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut" + The Imagination Land DVD, and have watched them all multiple times. I also didn't miss a season 13 episode.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, because I'm sure that I am not the only one on this site that has done these things. I'm also sure that others have done even more. I'm just trying to say that I am no NOOB! Just FYI.

Also I'd like to say: "They're not people, they're hippies!!!". I know that has no relevance to this discussion but it is a nice quote. You gotta give me that. 8)

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 am

cartman hates hippies. and i don't like them either
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 am

203177 wrote:cartman hates hippies. and i don't like them either

How tolerant. :roll:
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 am

Yeah, Hippies do suck balls.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 am

nbabechenko wrote:
Beard wrote:^Heh, it's alright. You're still new. You'll learn such things in time.

Thank you. But I would like to say that while I am new to the forum, I am in no way new to South Park. I own seasons 1-12 on DVD + "South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut" + The Imagination Land DVD, and have watched them all multiple times. I also didn't miss a season 13 episode.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, because I'm sure that I am not the only one on this site that has done these things. I'm also sure that others have done even more. I'm just trying to say that I am no NOOB! Just FYI.

Also I'd like to say: "They're not people, they're hippies!!!". I know that has no relevance to this discussion but it is a nice quote. You gotta give me that. 8)

good quote good quote

also welcome to the board!
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am

Thank You iloveyouguys. Glad to be here. I would like to share a quote that I wrote to defend Cartman in the Forum entitled: "Is Cartman Gay". I think it sums up Cartman in a clever little paragraph........ in my opinion.

"Granted he is an extreme, self centered, raciest at times, but who among us can say that they have never thought a racist thought, told a racist joke, or judged someone for being different. Cartman is the embodiment of that part of us that we never like to express (x10). But I think it's nice to hear some of the stuff he says. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just so unimaginable at times, yet it can be expressed in a comedic fashion. Sometimes we all need a Cartman in our lives to give comic relief to things that just aren't considered funny otherwise. I find it somewhat relieving. 8)"
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 am

that is actually a great point. I for one remind myself a lot of Cartman at times. no one is completely good and I think that everyone has a little bit of Cartman in him. Like you said, he embodies pure evil and egomania, but in a hilarious way.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 am

iloveyouguys wrote:that is actually a great point. I for one remind myself a lot of Cartman at times. no one is completely good and I think that everyone has a little bit of Cartman in him. Like you said, he embodies pure evil and egomania, but in a hilarious way.

And that's why you either gotta love him or love to hate him. But I think it would be hypocritical of anyone to completely hate the general character because he is a little bit of all of us, as iloveyouguys said.

There are also going to be times when we as fans aren't going to enjoy South Park or its characters as much as we want to. For example I love Jesus. But in "Christian Rock Hard" Cartman actually says "F*ck Jesus". Even bleeped, he has to be the first person on television to say that. For the reason that it makes fun of Christianity, I don't care much for that episode. I respect Matt and Trey's right to say such things though, and I imagine that some people get the same kind of "comical relief" that I would have if it weren't a joke about Jesus.

We all have to realize that South Park's comedy is a give and take thing. There are going to be episodes that make us personally uncomfortable at times, but we can't let those certain episodes shape our opinion of South Park, its characters, or its creators if we are to remain true fans..................... In my opinion. :|
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 am

yes, it's nice that someone can love a show even if it makes fun of something he believes in. I think we should all laugh at ourselves sometimes, and as for Cartman, some people think that he is the death incarnate, while most adore him and relate to him. to each his own, i suppose.

Postby 203177 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 pm

they should've uncensored it when he said f*ck jesus.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:06 am

F*ck you Captain_Fag you dick-hole, ass-ramming, fudge-packer. I have a right to my opinion. What you did was not opinionated, and has no relevance the this threads discussion. If you can't take this seriously then your the true fag here.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:21 am

203177 wrote:they should've uncensored it when he said f*ck jesus.

yeah, that would have been funny, except none of it was uncensored back then. They did, however completely out god, in full uncensored glory, in SP BLU. w00t.
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 am

iloveyouguys wrote:
203177 wrote:they should've uncensored it when he said f*ck jesus.

yeah, that would have been funny, except none of it was uncensored back then. They did, however completely out god, in full uncensored glory, in SP BLU. w00t.

SP BLU? what's that?

Return to “Character Discussion”