The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big_Boned_Cartman5000

Postby Big_Boned_Cartman5000 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:49 pm

* suddenly someone comes in Cartman's Army HQ. he is wearing an Army uniform, a MP44 Assault Rifle strapped to his back, a sword he calls the " Big Boner " strapped to his waist, and a scar on his face. he was holding a severed head of a Jewish Rabbi by the hair. he walks in then looks for the president. he presents the head on the table. then he says *

BBC5000: I WILL JOIN YOUR ARMY! This is my offering. * points to the rabbi's head * all Jews and Muslims must die!!!!! HEIL CARTMAN!
Devoted Member of Cartman's Army
The Official Headhunter.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:46 pm

Big_Boned_Cartman5000 wrote:* suddenly someone comes in Cartman's Army HQ. he is wearing an Army uniform, a MP44 Assault Rifle strapped to his back, a sword he calls the " Big Boner " strapped to his waist, and a scar on his face. he was holding a severed head of a Jewish Rabbi by the hair. he walks in then looks for the president. he presents the head on the table. then he says *

BBC5000: I WILL JOIN YOUR ARMY! This is my offering. * points to the rabbi's head * all Jews and Muslims must die!!!!! HEIL CARTMAN!

sick dude, sick..
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:04 pm

Big_Boned_Cartman5000 wrote:* suddenly someone comes in Cartman's Army HQ. he is wearing an Army uniform, a MP44 Assault Rifle strapped to his back, a sword he calls the " Big Boner " strapped to his waist, and a scar on his face. he was holding a severed head of a Jewish Rabbi by the hair. he walks in then looks for the president. he presents the head on the table. then he says *

dude you are f*cked up in the head
Setting the standard since 1852
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:51 am

........kkkk

You can join the army. Just:

1. Defend Cartman everywhere on the board.
2. Flame Cartman haters
3. Put in your sig:

Member of the Cartman Army: Respect Our Authority
AKA Mzepp
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:01 am

What an imagination :lol:
ImageImage
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:09 am

dude that was funni as hell then ur guys reactions were even funnier i nearly peed my pants reading this page and oh ya can i join, but i think that guy should get off the internet and seek some help ,hes devoted

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:12 am

punkrocka27 wrote:dude that was funni as hell then ur guys reactions were even funnier i nearly peed my pants reading this page and oh ya can i join, but i think that guy should get off the internet and seek some help ,hes devoted
Dont pee your pants!!!!!
ImageImage
punkrocka27

Postby punkrocka27 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:02 am

well can i join

"isn't the south were all the black guys are lazy,and the white guys are just as lazy,but they get mad at the blacks for being lazy"

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY!
Big_Boned_Cartman5000

Postby Big_Boned_Cartman5000 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:20 am

* The Headhunter appears infront of the table. he opens his bag then presents the heads on the table.

Headhunter: Lord Cartman, these are the heads of the insolent fools who had the audacity to form an army in support of those who have done wrong to you. by this offering i am devoting myself to be a member of your army.

* Headhunter disappears *
Devoted Member of Cartman's Army
The Official Headhunter.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:21 pm

punkrocka27 you can join, just:

M Cartman wrote:You can join the army. Just:

1. Defend Cartman everywhere on the board.
2. Flame Cartman haters
3. Put in your sig:

Member of the Cartman Army: Respect Our Authority

Big_Boned_Cartman5000 wrote:* The Headhunter appears infront of the table. he opens his bag then presents the heads on the table.

Headhunter: Lord Cartman, these are the heads of the insolent fools who had the audacity to form an army in support of those who have done wrong to you. by this offering i am devoting myself to be a member of your army.

Damn dude..... :shock:

UnavoidableDemon

Postby UnavoidableDemon » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:23 pm

cartman!@# wrote:Mzep stop making rude and fake quotes please.
do u remember when u usta blow bubbles in the bath??...well bubbles is out of jail now and he wants to c ya!! :wink: .......uhh im new to this and have no idea what this is abot, :( some1 inform me?
unavoidable
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:46 pm

Big_Boned_Cartman5000 wrote:* The Headhunter appears infront of the table. he opens his bag then presents the heads on the table.

Wow what world are you in???? :cartmanlaugh:
ImageImage
CartmanschannelingKenny

Postby CartmanschannelingKenny » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:37 pm

walks into the HQ of the Carman Army, and pulls out a M343Self Made assault rifle, and guns down the HeadHunter.
Oh My God They Killed KENNY!! AGAIN!!:unhoodedkenny:

PFC in The KENNY ARMY!!!
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:57 pm

No, because Bullrog comes in, and uses his power of going back into time and changes "CartmanschannelingKenny" into a chicken!

Return to “Character Discussion”