Kenny Should Get His OWN Episode!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:46 pm

Nintendorkus wrote:Doesn't mean he can't have his own episode. He's rarely been used in episodes recently anyway, I say it's a good idea.

Why do you think Matt and Trey haven't? They've probably run of ideas since it is very difficult to come with an episode that features a boy we can't understand. What would you have him do without talking?

juggaloblaine wrote:And I normally can understand what Kenny Says Except When He Talks In A Long Sentance. And Has Anyone Noticed That Since Follow That Egg His Voice Has Become VERY Clear?

Then what's the point if you can't understand his long sentences? Yea, sure I understand his little phrases like "I agree" but they say nothing about his character except for perhaps the fact that he's a follower and has no opinion of his own but that's just how I see it.

Best Friends Forever Won An Emmy! Emmy Kenny Emmy Kenny!

More Kenny Based Episodes!

Yea, the greatest Kenny episode had him in a coma for the whole episode. Shows alot about the character. :wink:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:03 pm

Actually, I just got a great idea. Kenny's been in that parka long enough... why don't they have an episode where he actually takes it off for good? That way, the character we've known and loved for about eight or nine years now could finally speak normally, and have more of a personality in such. Besides, a big reason they put him in the show was because he could say stuff that would've gotten censored if any other character said it, but now most of that stuff wouldn't be censored anyway (f*ck would still be, of course, but that's about it). That way everyone wins!
ImageImageImage
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:07 pm

[quote="Nintendorkus":09400]Actually, I just got a great idea. Kenny's been in that parka long enough... why don't they have an episode where he actually takes it off for good? That way, the character we've known and loved for about eight or nine years now could finally speak normally, and have more of a personality in such. Besides, a big reason they put him in the show was because he could say stuff that would've gotten censored if any other character said it, but now most of that stuff wouldn't be censored anyway (f*ck would still be, of course, but that's about it). That way everyone wins![/quote:09400]

Yeah, Somtimes he say's stuff like I like to suck Vagina's. but that just makes it better. I can imagin if kenny just came to the bus stop one day like normal and everyone's like. "Kenny, Where's your skin" And they take him to the hospital.

That would be funny.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:47 pm

It's really not that hard to come up with a good role for Kenny. For example:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... hp?t=20860

I've also been wondering what Kenny's line in the intro theme could be if he had his hood off. I was thinking it could be something like

"Censorship is a thing of the past
The FCC can kiss my ass!"

Yeah I know they're only concerned with syndicated shows, but hey now that South Park has a syndicated version running, why not?
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:40 pm

I think there needs to be an episode with him as a main character, except it doesn't focus around his death like "Best Friends Forever, Kenny Dies, and BLU
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:08 am

Nintendorkus wrote:Actually, I just got a great idea. Kenny's been in that parka long enough... why don't they have an episode where he actually takes it off for good? That way, the character we've known and loved for about eight or nine years now could finally speak normally, and have more of a personality in such. Besides, a big reason they put him in the show was because he could say stuff that would've gotten censored if any other character said it, but now most of that stuff wouldn't be censored anyway (f*ck would still be, of course, but that's about it). That way everyone wins!

Maybe for an episode or two but not for any more. It's a cartoon and in a cartoon, characters don't usually change so drastically. They wear the same clothing and Kenny will remain with his hood. Stan's the rational leader. Kyle's the moral one. Cartman's the assh*le. Kenny was the unlucky follower. With his hood off, where would he fit in? Taking his hood off won't do much. He'll still just agree with Stan and Kyle and wouldn't have much to say anyway.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:09 am

They should maybe have an episode where people reveal that they couldn't understand Kenny when he wore his hood. Then when he takes off his hood and asks the other boys how come they could understand him before, one of them (most likely Stanley) would say something like "Dude, we were just faking it to make you feel like you were part of the conversation."
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:22 pm

Athena1999 Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:09 am

They should maybe have an episode where people reveal that they couldn't understand Kenny when he wore his hood. Then when he takes off his hood and asks the other boys how come they could understand him before, one of them (most likely Stanley) would say something like "Dude, we were just faking it to make you feel like you were part of the conversation."

But that would be kinda sad if you think about it because all these years Kenny would be following them around telling them importent things once in a while and come to find out they were just pretending to understand him that would be crushing

juggaloblaine wrote:
And I normally can understand what Kenny Says Except When He Talks In A Long Sentance. And Has Anyone Noticed That Since Follow That Egg His Voice Has Become VERY Clear?

Then what's the point if you can't understand his long sentences? Yea, sure I understand his little phrases like "I agree" but they say nothing about his character except for perhaps the fact that he's a follower and has no opinion of his own but that's just how I see it.

I can usally can pick out a few lines in the long sentences mainly at the begining of the sentence
.....What......
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:29 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Nintendorkus wrote:Actually, I just got a great idea. Kenny's been in that parka long enough... why don't they have an episode where he actually takes it off for good? That way, the character we've known and loved for about eight or nine years now could finally speak normally, and have more of a personality in such. Besides, a big reason they put him in the show was because he could say stuff that would've gotten censored if any other character said it, but now most of that stuff wouldn't be censored anyway (f*ck would still be, of course, but that's about it). That way everyone wins!

Maybe for an episode or two but not for any more. It's a cartoon and in a cartoon, characters don't usually change so drastically. They wear the same clothing and Kenny will remain with his hood. Stan's the rational leader. Kyle's the moral one. Cartman's the assh*le. Kenny was the unlucky follower. With his hood off, where would he fit in? Taking his hood off won't do much. He'll still just agree with Stan and Kyle and wouldn't have much to say anyway.
Umm, actually, part of the reason I think he should do that is because he is perverted, and that's a different personality. Also, what do you mean characters don't change so drastically? In South Park, Ms. Chokesondick became a new teacher (and was later killed off), Mr. Garrison had a sex change, and Chef was killed, and if he ever comes back he has a completely different appearance/voice (and yes I know that was because Isaac Hayes left, but that doesn't mean they can't do it with Kenny).
ImageImageImage
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:13 pm

Also don't forget that the other boys have changed over the course of the series:

Cartman - Went from a somewhat retarded somewhat likeable fat kid to an evil genius villain that everyone loves to hate.

Kyle - Went from defensive and ambivalent to a quick tempered firecracker who isn't afraid to stand up for himself.

Stan - Went from a passive leader to a more assertive proactive leader who always speaks his mind.

Butters - Went from an ancillary character to a main character who is now used as the 5th friend whenever a substitution is needed.

No reason not to do something similar with Kenny.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:31 pm

Good ideas guys :D
.....What......
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:26 pm

Also don't forget Butters used to be a bully in "Weight Gain 4000."
ImageImageImage
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:25 am

Speaking of Weight gain, there is a kid who dies during the play rehearsal and he has dark hair. Don't know who that kid was.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:16 pm

Haha looks like Kenny is infecting his pers with his dying ways :D
.....What......
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:08 pm

^Yeah, but they're not coming back. M&T seem to be mercilessly killing off their characters, and that's the only thing I don't like about it. Kenny's deaths sure have desensitized them to killing off other characters (like CHEF... but that was kind of understandable.)

Return to “Character Discussion”