Kenny Should Get His OWN Episode!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:58 pm

Yeah but is there any South Park fan who couldn't see the death of Chef coming a mile away when Isaac Hayes decided to quit for hypocritical reasons? It was Predictable with a capital "P". My immediate reaction to hearing the story on the news was, "Okay they're probably going to kill off Chef in a brutally spectacular fashion in true SP style, then Stan & Kyle will say their catchphrases for Chef, etc."

Then again I remember someone suggesting that Chef would suffer a throat injury and have a different voice from then on.

Also I'm not sure the other kid died, but he was bleeding pretty badly.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:21 pm

I agree with the idea of Kenny getting his own episode 110%. I think he deserves it so much. Because, let's look at the facts:

He is one of the four main boys.

He hasn't had his own episode since Best Friends Forever, which obviously kicked ass since it won South Park an Emmy.

Ever since he returned to the show at the end of Season 6, he became less and less important in the episodes he was in.

There are a lot of fans who like Kenny and would love to see him have a little more attention once in a while.

Now let's look at the episodes he had important roles in. Here's a list off the top of my head:

Rainforest Shmainforest
Jewbilee
Quintuplets 2000
Cartman Joins Nambla
Fat Camp
Kenny Dies
Best Friends Forever

That's it. 7 f*cking episodes. If any of you can think of any other episodes where Kenny had a semi-big focal point in them, feel free to post them.

If Kenny ever does get his own episode or a bigger role in an episode in the future episodes of South Park, I will scream at the top my lungs in excitement and will run around and dance and probably never stop talking about it. (In other words, I'd very happy).

Well, that's my opinion. Feel free to comment.

:wink:
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:50 pm

Kenny deserves more episodes I mean now they hardly use him. :cry: I mean he was forgoten in Smug Alert.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:01 pm

More and more I'm starting to agree with Kenny fans that he should have his own episode. I'm suprised Matt and Trey haven't thought of it already. I'm surprised there isn't one. This is just nuts! Kenny rocks. He knows how to deliver the punch lines. He can bring what it takes to an episode.

I recently saw NAMBLA again and it reminded me of how great Kenny and his family is. I love in Chicken Pox how Kenny's dad said "You went to that expensive community college." Also, it's just so adorable how Kenny looks at people (ex: When he's looking at the Thompsons in How to Eat With Your Butt) and when he rolls his eyes and hits his head. So cute...
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:04 pm

I agree with you MissingOctober. I love his cute expressions. (Like when he pulls his strings when he is scared. I find that so adorable.)

And yeah, he was awesome in Cartman Joins Nambla. Maybe Matt and Trey will give in eventually and gradually start giving Kenny more lines and things to do every once in a while. That would kick ass.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:24 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
Now let's look at the episodes he had important roles in. Here's a list off the top of my head:

Rainforest Shmainforest
Jewbilee
Quintuplets 2000
Cartman Joins Nambla
Fat Camp
Kenny Dies
Best Friends Forever

That's it. 7 f*cking episodes. If any of you can think of any other episodes where Kenny had a semi-big focal point in them, feel free to post them.

Notice all of those episodes (besides BFF) were either during or pre-season 5.

And yes, Kenny should have his own episode. It could explain his character a little better because as of now, we don't know a whole lot about it.
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:27 am

Why does everyone say we don't know much about Kenny? We know pretty much everything, especially that he's a pervert!
ImageImageImage
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 am

^Well... we know everything about him that M&T have basically allowed us to know... the only things we really know about his character are that he's poor, he has a somewhat twisted mind, he has a special ability to be resurrected after dying, he will do anything for money, he's a good singer... and some of those things were only brought to light in one episode.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:42 am

^Exactly. Well said Athena1999.

(This is off topic but I love your sig Athena.)
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:52 am

What about "Ladder To Heaven?" The whole episode was about Kenny. He's the reason they built that ladder.

And Tweek vs Craig had a subplot about Kenny being in homec rather than shop class and Mr. Adler saw his dead friends in Kenny's face.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:18 pm

Don't forget

Clubhouses
Pink Eye
Manbearpig
Valcano
Starvin Marvin
Death
Mr Hankey The Christmas Poo

More Kenny! Kenny is #1
.....What......
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:25 pm

and Passion Of The Jew
.....What......
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 pm

juggaloblaine wrote:Don't forget

Clubhouses
Pink Eye
Manbearpig
Valcano
Starvin Marvin
Death
Mr Hankey The Christmas Poo

More Kenny! Kenny is #1

Here's the difference. In those episodes that are considered as "good" Kenny episodes, he still typically has a part that could be considered small or mediocre if it were either Kyle, Stan, or Cartman. Let's use Kyle for an example: The episode "BFF" would definately NOT be considered a Kyle episode, yet if Kenny had the equivilent role (of Kyle)in a different episode, it would probably be considered one of his better episodes.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:03 am

Oh yeah, I did forget Tweek vs. Craig. He did have a small sub-plot in that one. And I guess Ladder to Heaven could be considered a Kenny episode since the plot of the episode was the three boys trying to reach Kenny.

Well, either way he still needs some bigger roles...
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:33 pm

It seems like they make him have at least one line every episode now that is slitely an improvment
.....What......

Return to “Character Discussion”