Stupidest character ever

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:17 am

oh yeah, I forgot about them! Add them to my list.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:44 am

Timmy. Not a fan, indeed.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
elfox15

Postby elfox15 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:04 pm

I'm not really a fan of Jimmy because he's just not funny. I don't like Mr. Derp either. He's really stupid. Nuff said.
Shyamz

Stupidest character ever

Postby Shyamz » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Time for me to add my first ever SP Forum post!! Hello! :D

Well as I'm English, I'd have to say that even though I quite like Pip-as he's never really done anything too annoying to anyone-I just can't stand the fact that he was ever there.

In a way it's nice that there has allways been some sort of vaguely (and I stress the word vaguely) British character in
the backround...nice to know that the guys think of us over here now and again :wink: but I allways get really annoyed by any British character-particularly the English ones-who don't talk or act anything like we do in real life.

I know if all a writer grows up with is a TV or movie-world idea of how we sound, then it's not their fault...but it really does upset me when all you see sometimes are drunk, posh-sounding, class-obsessed, reserved, repressed tea-drinking royalty-loving stick-in-the-muds been shown as examples of real English people to the rest of the world.
And that's why, despite my life-long love of Monty Python, I grew to hate John Cleese (and other English actors) for perpetrating that myth, by allowing themselves to be typecast as such. (he was so cool once! :cry: ) WE JUST AREN'T LIKE THAT!

(Yes O.K I know what you're thinking), but I just mean the words some characters use and some of the things they say and do...for example...

Words the English never say:

Crikey,
Crivens,
Lummie,
Toodle pip, (I guess that's were his name comes from...rather than Phillip...at least that's what I think).
What-ho, (don't get me started),
Rah-Rah, (that's a posh twat one right there).
Sadly there are far to many to list here without me getting very bored.

A lot of us actually hate tea by the way,

And I'm buggered if I know what "Yippie Yippie choo-choo, Tra La La-La" means. :(

There are a lot of words we do use...but I can't really type them here.
Yes, I admit...we do swear...like everyone does...but only because we are very good at it. Swearwords do sound pretty good if you have accents like ours! (real ones, not fake ones like the queen...Loved her shooting herself by the way :lol:
We don't want a new Empire, trust me!.. :lol: )

Phew, I need a break now I think! Sorry about that, but as you can imagine, that really does annoy me!

Oh, and I agree that Jimmy isn't as funny as he used to be either, and that as someone who grew up watching very odd random comedy, I don't tend to mind the occaisional random odd one-off character, even if they don't allways work...after all it's good to try something new once in a while.
Bye for now.
"We have a variety of juices, some of them are quite spicy..."
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:49 pm

I can't even think of one...
Efilnikufesin

Postby Efilnikufesin » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:26 am

Eric..Cartman wrote: How can you not like Towlie? His catch phrase is a classic 'Wanna get high'.
and Pip is the stupidest character ever made.

Who the f*ck doesn't like Towellie? (not that I'll do anything about it) I don't think any of the characters are stupid, to be honest. But then again, it doesn't take much to get a laugh out of me.
!Kristen!

Postby !Kristen! » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm

I wouldn't say I dislike any characters...although Mr. Hankey creeps me out, haha.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:09 am

uh uh
I think tweek or whateva is a stupid charatacer he is like psycho like doesnt stop twitchin and shaking, and if anyone says Timmy is stupid he isnt coz he is maad and funny, and Jimmy he suckz.
jewish pride

Re: Stupidest character ever

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:12 am

pip is soooo boring and annoying!

its the only character i regret on south park
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm

tough one.....

I really don't think any of them are stupid.. that talking taco that crapped ice cream was pretty weird (canceled) but I didnt think he was stupid (actually pretty funny)

and the Jackovasaurus was pretty odd - probably think they were the stupidest as far as IQ.

overall stupidest...? I would guess would have to say the thing that was always with Dr. Mephesto in the earlier episodes (kevin I think...).
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Kobb

Postby Kobb » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Dr. Mephesto. I didn't get him at all, he was just really generic and bland.

If "stupid" is used in a good way, then I really liked that guy obssessed with the sausage stands in "Something You Can Do With Your Finger" that ended every sentence sounding confused.

I don't see why everyone hates Jimmy, especially over Timmy. All Timmy does is scream his name and other stuff, while Jimmy actually is funny sometimes.
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:37 pm

pip he can be funny some times but he just is really stupid that episode on him was a waste of time
(O)(0)
attas
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 am

i dont care much about characters to much but if you insist
1) jakovasaurs (they ask 4 stupid not worst which is pip)
2) mr hankey (a talking sh*t of christmas, wtf)
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 am

Mr. Hankey and Timmy. But I'm not going to elaborate this further.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
killa1234

Postby killa1234 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 pm

i say the stupidest is cartman im in ur furture playin ur WII :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “Character Discussion”