Does Kenny Look Better With Or Without His Hood??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:33 pm

seafome wrote:well, i think that it would be a good change for kenny to take his hood off once in a while... probably 3 or 4 times a season. and i think there should be an episode where all the boys HAVE to take off their hats.. like (another) global warming episode. except this time, it will REALLY be global warming... that'd be cool.
that could work
Wendy Rules!

KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:14 am

I've never seen Kenny without his hood.. well once but i forgot what he looked like! :oops:
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:39 am

KennyRules_2323 wrote:I've never seen Kenny without his hood.. well once but i forgot what he looked like! :oops:
look at my sig and ull c it
Wendy Rules!

seafome

Postby seafome » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:55 pm

omg kenny is sooo cute in ur sig. yeah. :)
~Sarah
GuyOnFyre

Postby GuyOnFyre » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:29 am

*~wEndY's #1 FAn~* wrote:
dude cartman rocks!! wrote: with the hood because we all know him as the kid with hood but the only thing that i dont like is thath he cant talk!! tha pisses me off!! i dont think its funny!! it was but now is not!
yeah because hes always like mmmmmmmmmm and that gets annoying after hearing it like a 100 times
i think that his MMMMMMMMM is what makes kenny and so with his hood. i love it wen he does that because i hav fun trying to translate it. i lov it especially wenever he says "f**k you"
"mom, can i ask you a question? you know how my friend Stan has like... a dad? and how my friend Kyle has a dad and how my friend Kenny has a dad?"
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:33 am

Kenny's so freaking cute without the hood. X3 And his voice is really adorable, too. It sort of sounds like Tweek's and Token's. (Michael Jackson episode)

I love the hood, though...:c I don't mind if he keeps it on, as long as he gets some sort of dialogue and actually does something in the episode.

Oh, if you'd like to know what he says (I'm not sure if this is official dialogue), go to Spscriptorium.com for scripts :3 Kenny, despite his cursing problem, is really cute and sweet.
seafome

Postby seafome » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:33 am

^ yeah, but kenny with the hood is getting old.. well, not really, but i've noticed that whenever something starts getting old and predictable, matt and trey change it. for instance, kenny dying. kenny hasnt died recently. chef hasn't sung recently. rumors are going around about kyle and cartman ending the war... so like i said, if it gets too old, they might change it. and besides, for all we know, kenny could talk all muffled AFTER they rake the hood off. he could have to get braces and headgear, or he just might have a speech thingy going on. i don't know. i just think it'd be cool if he went a little while without the hood.
~Sarah
Fatt Ass

Postby Fatt Ass » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 am

Sorry to say but that would be friggin confusing
seafome

Postby seafome » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:36 am

sorry, not trying to ask stupid questions, but why?
~Sarah
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:49 am

KennyRules_2323 wrote:I've never seen Kenny without his hood.. well once but i forgot what he looked like! :oops:

here this pic is a little more clear v

Last edited by Kenny_the_Plumber on Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
xovux

Postby xovux » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:50 am

~OLD TIME FAN~ Believe me guys.. with the hood... tho u never understand a sh*t he is saying but...

KEEP IT OLDSCHOOL!

~Cartman is a fat ass bitch~

Guillo Gatillo PR ;)
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:54 am

seafome wrote: kenny hasnt died recently.

thats not true, kenny died in Wing, BFF, and in ginger kids.

well i think he did
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:11 am

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:

here this pic is a little more clear v

yeah thats a better pic
Wendy Rules!

Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:18 am

seafome wrote:well, i think that it would be a good change for kenny to take his hood off once in a while... probably 3 or 4 times a season. and i think there should be an episode where all the boys HAVE to take off their hats.. like (another) global warming episode. except this time, it will REALLY be global warming... that'd be cool.

Correct! I like Kenny either way really. It was just a welcome change when he took it off on the Jefferson's episode. I just wish they'd do it again!
Stanz_Girl

Postby Stanz_Girl » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:45 am

I think Kenny looks good with his hood on - he looks cute with his hood on, coz all you see is these big eyes and i like how he talks with his hood on. But it would be kewl to see him occasionally with his hood off - it'd be kewl to see all the boys with their hats off more often.
STAN: That's impossible! Cartman doesn't know a rainforest from a poptart!
CARTMAN: Yeah, I do! Poptarts are frosted!

Return to “Character Discussion”