Does Kenny Look Better With Or Without His Hood??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

seafome

Postby seafome » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:57 am

seafome wrote:
kenny hasnt died recently.

thats not true, kenny died in Wing, BFF, and in ginger kids.

well i think he did

asctually no, kenny didn't die in Ginger Kids... they just abducted him before stan and kyle. and if you look in the back of one of the cages on the ceiling, kenny is there... but other than that yeah, you're right. sorry. i should have said that kenny hasnt died AS MUCH recently. but that still doesn't change my opinion that it is time for a change on the kenny front.
~Sarah
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:01 am

OHHH Thanks for showing me Kenny!!! I just saw the movie yesterday and I saw that Kenny's dad has a picture of Kenny on his helmet, and thats so cool! O thank you guys so much!!

:unhoodedkenny: :gaykenny: :tp: :zombiekenny: :assface: :frozenkenny:

Im a part of the Kenny army!!!
seafome

Postby seafome » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:46 pm

wait... in the movie? when in the movie?
~Sarah
mitchr90

Postby mitchr90 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:06 pm

ya, he looks a little too much like butters and tweak without the hood.
besides, if you saw the cripple fight episode, youd know that its pretty much the suit that gets him killed!
dromakween

Postby dromakween » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:21 am

he looks better without it.. cute little blonde boy lol
Stan rules!!
Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:23 am

seafome wrote:wait... in the movie? when in the movie?

it's on comedy central tonight at 1:00 so watch

... and wih hood because thats how he dies....unless michael jackson is around lol he though he was blanket.... WOW that means he dosent need his hood to die OMG i just came on to something there
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:24 am

The hood had nothing to do with his deaths. He has died twice without it, once in the Blaintologist episode and the other in the Michael Jackson episode. I think Timmy got Jimmy to wear the coat so they, the bastards would think he was Kenny.

And I don't think that Kenny looks anything like Tweek or Butters. I recognize their hairstyles anywhere. They're all different.
SouthPark122208

Postby SouthPark122208 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:36 am

yeah i think he is better without it, and his voice is better too, whats the point if u can understand him:S anyways SOUTH PARK KICKS ASS!! WOOOOOW!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:44 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:The hood had nothing to do with his deaths. He has died twice without it, once in the Blaintologist episode and the other in the Michael Jackson episode. I think Timmy got Jimmy to wear the coat so they, the bastards would think he was Kenny.

And I don't think that Kenny looks anything like Tweek or Butters. I recognize their hairstyles anywhere. They're all different.

The hood did have something to do with his deaths, try watching the episode where Jimmy first appears (I think). Timmy gives Jimmy a orange hood, just like Kenny's, and what happens? He's nearly getting killed by everything.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
SpecialCotheMaladroitone

Postby SpecialCotheMaladroitone » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:53 pm

Without!
Special Co
Girlz_of_southpark

Postby Girlz_of_southpark » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:07 pm

The south park characters are like the cutest cartoon characters ever, and unhooded kenny is probably the soeond cutest out of all of them (after butters).

But it would be kinda hart to imagine such a cute little character saying half the stuff kenny comes out with.

Actually, while i'm on that, Kenny does have the advantage that he can say whatever the hell he wants on TV and can get away with it :unhoodedkenny:
jacobvincette

Postby jacobvincette » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:33 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:I like Kenny unhooded thus my name, but I wish he'd take it off more than once a season; same with Stan who we only see without his hat in only one episode a season. Wish there was a continuing story about Kenny losing his coat and gets it back a few episodes later.
Yeah that sounds good!!! :D
Well at the end of the day....................................................Its Night
Kenny@heaven

Postby Kenny@heaven » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:07 pm

Kenny = The poor cute orange guy that knows everything about sex.

I think he has to wear his orange hd for 80 % or something like that of the episodes.
It also kicks ass to see him withoud his orange hd.
[center][ Proud Member Of The Kenny Army ]
[/center]
Nack_the_Weasel

Postby Nack_the_Weasel » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:51 am

With his hood, it's his trademark.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:50 pm

I think he looks better in his hood since he's always been like that. But I would love every now and then if he popped out of his hood.

Return to “Character Discussion”