The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:41 pm

Word.
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:54 am

crazyQH wrote:Yes, although Kyle seems to have had more roles lately as leader, I still think Stan is the more realistic leader because he is the calm logical one. Not that I don't like Kyle as leader, but he has a tendency to "spaz out" more, espeacailly at Cartman, where as Stan can keep his cool.

I agree with every word of that...its true..as a stan obsessor, i would know :lol:
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:36 pm

Hi Stan fans. (Dude that rhymes.)

Now I'm going to write in blue since this is the Stan Discussion Thread.

Okay...I'm pretty much introducing myself in each Official Character Discussion Thread, and I haven't introduced myself here yet, so now I am.

Well...if any of you go to the Kyle Discussion Thread, then you know that Stan is tied with Kyle as my second favorite character. My favorite is Kenny, which I also mentioned at the Kyle and Kenny Discussion Threads.

Anyway, I think Stan is awesome. He is a natural born leader, he has a sweet personality, he knows how to keep his cool, and I love his red poof ball hat. :wink:

I hope you guys don't mind if I post here every once in a while. I may not be a huge Stan fan, but I think he is a great character.

I have nothing more to say right now, so I'll just stop typing.

:D

~DevilAngl16
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 pm

Hey DevilAngel16,

its cool that you post here even if stan isnt your favorite character....i agree that he is a natural born leader and that he has a sweet personality. Heck, I might go as far as sayin that i am the same as Stan (personality-wise). But again, its ok if you post here.

Chris a.k.a Stan's biggest fan
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:36 am

^ Thanks. :wink:

And even though Stan isn't my favorite character, he is still one of my favorite characters. So I'll visit all of you Stan fans and post here from time to time.
candies

Postby candies » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:48 pm

stan is a very average boy in this show is also seems he got alot of role in season 9 and 8 i just think that he will appear in the half of season 10. stan is my third fav charater on the show he a very good charater in the show i hope he gets a little more screen time and kenny. :lol:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:16 pm

candies wrote:stan is a very average boy in this show is also seems he got alot of role in season 9 and 8 i just think that he will appear in the half of season 10. stan is my third fav charater on the show he a very good charater in the show i hope he gets a little more screen time and kenny. :lol:

D: Of course he's gonna show up in the next half of season ten. If he didn't, people would be totally pissed.

I hope he does get more screentime though. I loved him in Smug Alert and Follow that Egg ;o;
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Hey everyone.. it's good to see that this thread is still a little bit active, I thought it died. Hehe, sorry I took an.. extended break and let it rot.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:30 pm

Schantrac wrote:Hey everyone.. it's good to see that this thread is still a little bit active, I thought it died. Hehe, sorry I took an.. extended break and let it rot.

*Breaks a rotted piece off the thread* Ugh.....BBs termites....
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:01 pm

Haha.. so.. who are the most promiment people that post at this thread?
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:10 pm

I intend to earn my place in the BBS ;D COWER IN MY PRESENCE i mean :0 hi.

But yeah uhmm. 8( 14 pages. I don't even KNOW if there are prominent people, so much inactivity.

*gets out bug-bombs to get rid of the termites*
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:30 am

Yeah of all the character discussion threads, Stan's seems to be the most dead...
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:33 am

crazyQH wrote:Yeah of all the character discussion threads, Stan's seems to be the most dead...

I don't get WHY though, since he does seem to have his devoted fans.

Although the most convincing reason I've heard so far was basically, "Because we have lives. Lolz."
D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:36 am

Ok, I gotta say this, and I hope I don't get beat for it. But Stan is my least favorite south park character. :\
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:42 am

D.D.Crazy wrote:Ok, I gotta say this, and I hope I don't get beat for it. But Stan is my least favorite south park character. :\

:0 you're entitled to your opinion. I mean, he's really stopped DOING as much. And he's pretty normal.

I have a certian affection for him though ^w^ He has his moments that make me go, "Wow. I really love Stan's character."

Return to “Character Discussion”