The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:22 am

I never responded to this thread before but I would like to say that I think Stan is the most genuine, modest and humble character in all of South Park. I think for his age, he's cool enough to date a junior high chick if he ever had the chance to. M&T should really consider doing that! NO FOREAL, I'M SERIOUS!

I also think he isn't the reason why "Stanley's Cup" was horrible because he was actually the reason to even look at the episode for a 2nd time. I really want him to just flip out on Shelly in the future and knock the braces out of her mouth! STAN'S THE MAN!
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:26 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:I never responded to this thread before but I would like to say that I think Stan is the most genuine, modest and humble character in all of South Park. I think for his age, he's cool enough to date a junior high chick if he ever had the chance to. M&T should really consider doing that! NO FOREAL, I'M SERIOUS!

Nommel already wrote fan fics about Stan going out with some junior high or high school girl (I forget which), you should be able to find them on FOSFF. I think his username is Norinco233. Also, I can't really figure out why you called him "humble" but then think he would date a junior high girl... wtv.

And no way, dude! Stan/Wendy forever.
-----
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:28 am

^M'kay...
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 am

Dude, you need to start leaving longer posts... it appears that you are just spamming right now.

Now, I want to start up the conversation again, so I'm going to leave a post that will most likely anger you all enough into posting here... Grandpa Marsh has been referred to as both the dad of Randy and of Sharon, and not just in an in-law way, either. Is it possible that Stan (and Shelley) are inbred?

(P.S. I know that is highly unlikely, I just want to start up controversy.)
-----
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:56 am

^Why? Are you going to get me an A++ grade for posting SP essays on here? I did that because I had no response to that last post of yours, nor do I have one for this SO...! M'kay (lol)
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:19 am

Will you please stop spamming and actually talk about the topic? If you don't have a response, then don't post.
-----
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:52 pm

Aimsireil wrote:Grandpa Marsh has been referred to as both the dad of Randy and of Sharon, and not just in an in-law way, either. Is it possible that Stan (and Shelley) are inbred?

(P.S. I know that is highly unlikely, I just want to start up controversy.)

I don't think that's a very good controversy-starter, since most people on the site will instantly jump up to tell you that Matt and Trey mess things up rather frequently. I don't even see the discussion here.

Also, technically, you're both going off-topic, so really, you're both spamming. Does it matter?
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:05 am

Yes, yes, fine, it probably was just a messup. After all, in "Grey Dawn", Grandpa Marsh confirmed that he was Stan's dad's dad.

Ok, new topic: What do you think Stan will major in college? Or what do you think his future job will be? (Don't tell me that time doesn't pass in the show.) Come on, let's make this thread interesting!
-----
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:14 am

A people relations type job I would think.. maybe, consulting?

His people skills are unmatched.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:48 am

Oh hey, yeah, that works... people always seem to listen to him, and he seems to have good advice.

I don't really have any ideas, but I think it would be funny for Stan to be a stock broker... that's a good people relations job, isn't it?
-----
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Either that or a Psychologist, any job like that would be perfect for him(or Kyle). And after a few seasons M&T change things unintentionally since I doubt they look back on they're own episodes as often as fans do.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:22 am

I'm not quite sure about psychology, after all he almost shot Kyle...

What things were changed unintentionally? I'm not really sure what you're talking about.
-----
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Also, I don't think Psychitriast he would like, because I don't like Stan is the type of guy who likes listening to people's problems day in and day out.

I mean, he's good at solving them, but would you really wanna hear people bitch about their lives for living?
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:52 am

Infusions wrote:but would you really wanna hear people bitch about their lives for living?

... Yes! I'd love that, honestly. XD

But to become a psychologist, don't you have to go to medical school, too? And... Stan's got kinda a weak stomach, so I don't think he'd be able to go through with that. XD
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:17 am

^ Your right. Stan's too sensitive.

Return to “Character Discussion”