The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 pm

^ i totally read it but i so dont agree

i critisized stan and you go and take it personally and then insult me for it and then insult my obviously favourite character out of spite

that was very immature and its not about free speech or about being able to post your opinion, its simply what i said: it wasnt nice at all and ugly indeed
in a forum like this there are obviously going to be disagreements, some are going to love characters that others hate, thats always going to happen, but you let it get to you and insulted me for it, thats where the problem begins

i dont think you are stupid for liking stan just because i dont like him, and you shouldnt think im stupid for not liking him or say that my opinion is stupid just because its different than yours, thats immature and close minded

you are in all your right to speak your mind as always, but that isnt gonna make what you wrote alright and nice all of a sudden, it was rude and mean

the point is that i posted my opinion and just because it was different than yours you had to be all bitchy about it and that of course pissed me off

if you want a peaceful forum we have to agree to disagree, not call each other stupid
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:32 pm

jewish pride wrote:^ i totally read it but i so dont agree

i critisized stan and you go and take it personally and then insult me for it and then insult my obviously favourite character out of spite

that was very immature and its not about free speech or about being able to post your opinion, its simply what i said: it wasnt nice at all and ugly indeed
in a forum like this there are obviously going to be disagreements, some are going to love characters that others hate, thats always going to happen, but you let it get to you and insulted me for it, thats where the problem begins

i dont think you are stupid for liking stan just because i dont like him, and you shouldnt think im stupid for not liking him or say that my opinion is stupid just because its different than yours, thats immature and close minded

you are in all your right to speak your mind as always, but that isnt gonna make what you wrote alright and nice all of a sudden, it was rude and mean

the point is that i posted my opinion and just because it was different than yours you had to be all bitchy about it and that of course pissed me off

if you want a peaceful forum we have to agree to disagree, not call each other stupid

1- I said what you did was stupid. Look back. No where did I say you were stupid. I said what you did was stupid.

2- And I stand by what I said: Topics where the main focus is one character will become fantopics for said character, especially after the topic has existed for a while and has evolved. Postuing your disdain for the character of the topic only has one realistic outcome, especially of the forum is active(Thankfully it isn't.)

3- It isn't my job to be nice. I'm nice to those that don't ask for trouble. You asked for trouble by what I said in #2. You don't want me to be rude and mean, don't ask for it.

4- I don't care that you don't really like Stan- I care that you came to a topic about him and said it. There were other avenues to show it- there are plenty of polls and topics asking about your favorite or least favorite characters, and in any one of them you could have said what you said.
Example; after the thread about hating cartman was locked the first time due to too many people flaming, I started the second one. It can be seen on this page. In it, people are able to say they hate Cartman without going to his topic. Of course, will people defend him? Yes! Sometimes rudely? Yes! But do I expect people to say, "Well, it is his opinion so let us politely disagree and leave."? Hell no. Welcome to the BBS- it is dead now, but this will be a common occurence when new episodes hit.

5- "if you want a peaceful forum we have to agree to disagree, not call each other stupid"
I will always call it like I see it. Don't do things that could be construed as being stupid decisions and I won't have any reason to say anything. :lol:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:45 pm

so what dude? you would rather ppl go around making "i hate stan marsh" topics?

im sorry but if you didnt wanted to hear what i had to say then it should have said so in the first post or make a "worship stan" topic, since this is the official stan discussion thread i assumed it was ok to critisize, im sorry if you disagree but if you cant stand critisisim then ask for the title of the thread to be changed, otherwise its quite confusing

im getting really tired of arguing with you, i have no idea whats up your ass but its pissing me off and wasting my time, im just gonna stop replying to you after this, you're just not worth it
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 pm

jewish pride wrote:so what dude? you would rather ppl go around making "i hate stan marsh" topics?

im sorry but if you didnt wanted to hear what i had to say then it should have said so in the first post or make a "worship stan" topic, since this is the official stan discussion thread i assumed it was ok to critisize, im sorry if you disagree but if you cant stand critisisim then ask for the title of the thread to be changed, otherwise its quite confusing

im getting really tired of arguing with you, i have no idea whats up your ass but its pissing me off and wasting my time, im just gonna stop replying to you after this, you're just not worth it

1- I'd rather them do that, yes.
2- You are ignoring what I'm saying, good job!
3- I can stand criticism- what I'm saying is that you are making stupid decisons. Two different things.
4- Your stupid decisions are what's up my ass.
5- Good, please stop posting in a topic about a character you don't care for. That is kinda the entire point.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Wow, you two are fighting like Kyle v. Cartman,

Isn't this STAN's Thread??

BTW, show stan admiring himself, like Clyde sometime,
and have wendy get embarassed by his actions.

haha!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:09 am

Michaeloptv wrote:BTW, show stan admiring himself, like Clyde sometime,

haha!

you mean like an idea for an episode?
well they're together now right? so i guess that could work, but there should be a reason why stan is admiring himself
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm

Eh, doesn't really seem like something Stan'd do. You'd need a pretty good reason why he would be doing it. Beyond that, it might work.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:48 am

Michaeloptv wrote:Wow, you two are fighting like Kyle v. Cartman,

Isn't this STAN's Thread??

BTW, show stan admiring himself, like Clyde sometime,

haha!

You could probably go somewhere fairly intresting with that but I think it would be fairly out of character for all those involved.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
IFRIT41

Postby IFRIT41 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:22 pm

i really like him because he is ordinary and he don't do silly actions
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 am

hey i have a question for the stan fans in here
do you remember which was the first episode where we see stan's hair? was it in "how to eat with your butt"? or was his hair shown before then?
i really cant remember and i have seen all the episodes
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:10 am

^^ Im fairly sure it was in "How to Eat with your butt".
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:42 am

Jake, M'kay? wrote:^^ Im fairly sure it was in "How to Eat with your butt".

no lol i looked it up better and found that it was actually first shown on A Very Crappy Christmas from season 4
kyle is the only new hair we see on How to Eat with your butt
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Stan really does resemble Randy alot with that black hair... on my opinion

I have always wondered where he acquired his logic from....

me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Russian Bastard

Postby Russian Bastard » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:56 am

Hi everyone! My name is Maks and I`m from Russia)) I`m sorry about my too-low level of language. But I want to say about Stan. Stan - most adequating personal in this animation....Kyle - he hate Cartman. Cartman hate all of them...and us too I think))))Kenny...f*ck him. I mean Kenny too silence...Guys, I LOVE SOUTH PARK AND MILLIONS OF RUSSIA PEOPLE TOO!!!
KennyDeathMccormick

Postby KennyDeathMccormick » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 am

Russian Bastard wrote:Hi everyone! My name is Maks and I`m from Russia)) I`m sorry about my too-low level of language. But I want to say about Stan. Stan - most adequating personal in this animation....Kyle - he hate Cartman. Cartman hate all of them...and us too I think))))Kenny...f*ck him. I mean Kenny too silence...Guys, I LOVE SOUTH PARK AND MILLIONS OF RUSSIA PEOPLE TOO!!!

ya minus the grammar you have the idea. maks try not to say your real name in in a forum is a pivaticy issue.
"one death is a tragedy, million deaths is a statistic"
KenD.Mccormick

Return to “Character Discussion”