The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Some Anchovies

Re: The Official Stan Discussion Thread

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:06 am

XD I found this picture on google.

South Park Chat Room
Sleep Mode - [On]:Off
Rich.H

Postby Rich.H » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 am

Recently watched "You have 0 friends". Stan, being my favourite character, was awesome.
"Kiss your ass goodbye, fat boy!" - Stan Marsh
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm

I watched Wing yesterday i liked Stan`s speech at the end of that episode,infact season 9 had alot of speeches made by stan like in Trapped in the closet, Bloody mary & Marjorine.
Where as Kyle had most of season 10 Speeches like at Chef`s funeral, Smug alert,Cartoon wars and telling Ike about first love in Miss teacher bangs a boy
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Bootler

Postby Bootler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm

You Have 0 Friends is a great episode! I'm with Stan on the Facebook hatred. People just have those things to feed their egos and spy on their friends it seems like.

James-Season 9 is my favorite and the first season of SP I owned. Some great Stan episodes in that season.
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Season 9 is a good one. I always liked the episode "The Losing Edge" a lot, but since I've moved out here to the Mountain Area, it has jumped from one of my favs of that season to a favorite all time. We've gone down to Fort Collins a few times because it is so close. To see the Boys play Fort Collins always puts a huge smile on my face. :mrgreen:
South Park Chat Room
Bootler

Postby Bootler » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:44 pm

I just love that episode because I agree that baseball is the most boring sport ever! I never played personally but I used to have to sit through my dad and brother's games all the time growing up and I HATED it! I should've pulled a Randy and fought with the fans of the other team, then maybe it wouldn't be so boring haha.

Postby 203177 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:43 pm

My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 pm

I like the one at the pizza party and Kenny is unhooded.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:39 am

My fav season is 6, that was Stan all over!! Asspen, Fun With Veal, Future Self n' Me, the New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Return to the Two Towers... Stan had some fantastic moments in there and was a key character in that season. Nine was great too, another one of my fav seasons. Stan shined in that one too. I love the Losing Edge because I love baseball!! Seeing the boys in their cute little league uniforms... major AAWWW

Fort Collins!! My aunt lives there!!! I get excited whenever that city is mentioned too! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Bootler

Postby Bootler » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

Ah yes you are so right, season 6 is great too! Keep waiting to see it pop up at Movie Stop so I can buy it for cheap. Fun With Veal has to be one of my favorite Stan moments, mostly because I love to see my favorite characters suffer a little. It...it builds character! haha
Some Anchovies

Postby Some Anchovies » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 am

Stanluv25 wrote:My fav season is 6, that was Stan all over!! Asspen, Fun With Veal, Future Self n' Me, the New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Return to the Two Towers... Stan had some fantastic moments in there and was a key character in that season. Nine was great too, another one of my fav seasons. Stan shined in that one too. I love the Losing Edge because I love baseball!! Seeing the boys in their cute little league uniforms... major AAWWW

Season 6 was great! I absolutely loved Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers! It sooo brings me back to October in Elementary School.

I like baseball, I just don't like playing it. I think I like playing it more now than I was when I was little, because my summer was engulfed in baseball, and it was HOT outside! One of the reasons I like the episode is that I felt the same way when I was their age. :roll: But now I kinda feel the way the Adults do. I enjoy watching it now. I haven't really paid attention to the MLB in a while, but after watching the Little League World Series, I'm really starting to think about catching a few MLB games and get back into watching it.

Stanluv25 wrote:Fort Collins!! My aunt lives there!!! I get excited whenever that city is mentioned too! :mrgreen:

Really? Cool! Fort Collins is such a nice town. Besides the drunk College kids around while school is in session, it's a really nice place. Since where I live doesn't have major shopping areas like a Mall, and doesn't have a lot of activities, Fort Collins is where we go to have some fun. Nothing stupid like some people at my school, but a good trip to BW3's would be awesome right about now :mrgreen:
South Park Chat Room
Bootler

Postby Bootler » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:16 am

Here's some cuteness before I call it a night:

Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:45 am

I know, poor Stan had to suffer so much in Fun With Veal. :( But I am an odd person, I enjoy seeing or reading a fav character suffer sometimes because you're right, it builds character, makes them more interesting, reminds us they aren't indestructible. (Which is why us Stan fans really want to see Stan suffer an asthma attack!)

I used to hate baseball too as a kid. I only got into it a couple years ago and now love it. It's the only sport I like. :wink: I want to play it now even though I will be horrible at it haha.

Omg Bootler, you're killing me!!! First you have to put up a precious image of Stan asleep on Shelley that I had missed, now you put up one with Sharon tucking in Stan! That is the single cutest moment in all of SP. I don't think any moment can be cuter than when Sharon was reading to Stan and he was smiling up at her and fell asleep...

At the end of the day they are still sweet, adorable children. :wink:

Haa, I love that line.
Bootler

Postby Bootler » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

I soooo agree!!! That is by far one of the sweetest moments in the show, Sharon reading him a book and little Stan looking up with half lidded eyes and smiling...adorable!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Too-damn-adorable! I have a thing with mother/son relationships, I find it so cute to see a boy interacting with his mother, no matter what age. Something about it... it is so cute. Boys are so precious. :oops:

I love the way Stan was looking up at his mom as she read to him. Then the kiss on the cheek and calling him her little angel.... okay, have to stop now lol

They have a good relationship, he doesn't get annoyed with her like he does with Randy, and Stan defiantly has Sharon's take charge personality and rational thinking.

Could you get a shot of Stan looking at Sharon with the half-asleep eyes?? :D

Haa, I love that line.

Return to “Character Discussion”