Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:47 pm

randyhart wrote:The only thing wrong with You guys having crushes on SP kids is the fact They are 8 years old

Yeah, having a crush on a 8 year old (except if you're around that age your self) is very WRONG!
-emi-

Postby -emi- » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:45 pm

*reads through thread again* ...... ROFLMAO *wipes tear away laughing*

wow. i love reading these kinds of threads because i just get such amusement out of seeing people going "OMG YOU ARE SO SCREWED UP FOR LIKING AN ANIMATION!" and then seeing the people practically going, "THAT'S RIGHT, I LIKE A SOUTH PARK CHARACTER! WHATEVER! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! WHATEVER WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT!" (sorry, i couldn't resist mocking cartman in "freak strike" X3)

i'll admit it openly, and hell proudly at that. i really love animated characters. i pretty much in a sense "choose one" from each series that i watch. it may not always be a "crush", it might just be admiration or something else, but my fave character in SP i will admit to having a crush on. who is that you ask? the irresistably adorable Stan Marsh.

reasons for my apparent "unhealthy" crush:
-i love his personality (which yes i realize a lot of people will say leads back to trey, but i'm seeing that personality portrayed through stan so therefore my love will be for stan and not trey)
-i love his "look" (i know, this might be slightly disturbing to people, but honestly, i adore his hair. like ZOMG! *doesn't mean to sound like a dumb fangirl* but yeah. his hair makes me go SQUEE~!)
-i tend to look at a lot of fanart and a lot of them portray him in an attractive sense (hell... if i met a guy that was like stan in how people portray his looks i'd like *melt*... it's mainly fanart like this of goth stan that make me say these things http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19557853/ hell people, if he were 17-18 and real he'd be pretty hot... well, with how fans make us think.)
-stan is just... amazing XD lol.

haha... i'm nutty but at the same time sane. *doesn't make sense right there* some of you think that because we're crushing on people who aren't real it's because we can't get any real life "poon-tang" X3 well... that may not always be true. at the same time that our crushes may be unhealthy they could be beneficial as well. in a way i think it proves that you are able to be more open-minded with love if you are able to expand your heart to liking fictional beings. as for me... i absolutely love fictional characters, but i can't get guys off my back ;_; i wish they'd leave me alone T_T

also, like someone said earlier it's not like we're saying, "HOLY CRAP! I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH STAN~!"... >_> yeah... like.... no. everyone's like freaking out over these things too, but does anyone happen to recall that the kids, despite being so young, have crushes and relationships, etc.? i could just say that "Oh i wish i were Wendy 'cause Stan likes her..." and that could be the same as having a crush on him, but not sound as "disturbing".

ok... so i shall end this rant 'cause my fingers are starting to hurt and get cold X3 lol... oh and just for everyone's info... i'm 18 years old, and yes i happen to absolutely ADORE stanley marsh...

VIVA LA STAN~! <3

[edit] also... i think with a lot of these posts that people it wouldn't hurt to do a little proofreading >_> *mutters mean things "aboot" peoples' grammar*
deloiseusa

Postby deloiseusa » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:30 pm

I gotta say--I had the biggest crush on Stan when I started watching the show a couple of years ago! It's like I'm thinking of the kind of boy I would have liked at that age.
KylesNumber1Fan0

Postby KylesNumber1Fan0 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:02 am

I totally have a "crush" on Kyle. I dunno why.....He's just so understanding and tolerant of other people (excluding Cartman). I think I'm attracted to these qualities because a lot of the times at school I'm judged as ugly before anyone even gets to know me, so I like people who aren't judgemental of other peeps....Plus I love his Jewish fro and his green hat :D

I think you should keep all the "ewww these people are in love with 8 year old pieces of construction paper," comments to yourself. Not all of these people are like "oh my god I totally wanna have sex with ---." If this topic grosses you out, then don't post in it.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am

*sarcasm*

I want to make babies with Eric Cartman! I can't go another minute without seeing his hot fat ass! Whatevah! I'll do what I waunt! LOL

*end sarcasm*

I actually don't have a crush on any of the SP characters, but the one who comes closest is definitely The Almighty Kenny McCormick, simply because he's Kenny! Do we need to go further into detail? Actually, I like him so much because he reminds me of an anime character I used to have a huge crush on before I got into SP, because they both had blonde hair and blue eyes and didn't let death stop them. :unhoodedkenny:
antispace

Postby antispace » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:21 am

If I were an 8 year old animated girl, I'd like Kyle. Wendy totally doesn't know what she's missing!
Kyle is understanding and a little more dramatic than Stan, which makes him (to me) more humorous. Plus, he's not an ass, a ball of nerves, a pervert, or a pushover, like some of the other characters.
PLUS he's based on Matt Stone, and if that doesn't mean perfection, I don't know what does!!
LaRoCkO

Postby LaRoCkO » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:53 am

Uh no...can't say i do
but cartman kicks ass :)
Proud Member Of The Cartman Army
Cartmans Army: Respect our Athoritah!!!
Tweeked_out_chic

Postby Tweeked_out_chic » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:34 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Tweek, Clyde & Stan are mega babes. Kenny's a spunk without his hood too!! :oops: Then again the creators are hotties too! :wink:
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:14 am

oh god im so f*cking stupid for saying this. . . .

i will just come out and say it. . . . . I have the biggest crush on Mr mackey.

I dont know why, you guys, im just a little screwed up.

But im just saying, u kno, if he was the counsler at my school, I'd be telling Mr garrison to suck my balls (though i have none as i am a girl) all the time! Yeah man, id like to throw him down on his lil counsler desk and make him say mmkaaaayyyy!!!!!!

Im sorry about that. Yeah, he's not real, yeah but who f*cking cares. But it makes me happy to think about him, and Whatever floats ur boat, you know? As long as i aknoledge that that is weird and stupid.

And oh yeah Randy Marsh is f*cking hot too. YEYAYYAYYAAA
LindaKim1

Postby LindaKim1 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:31 am

Jesus.
Yep, He's hot.
"I already brung it, bitch.
I brung it,
opened it,
and set it on the table, bitch."
Cartman
Snatch152

Postby Snatch152 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:40 am

butters :chaos:
IloveKyle11235

Postby IloveKyle11235 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:33 pm

Kyle is my first choice of course....And I hate to admit it, but if I had to make a second choice...it would definately be Cartman. He is so cool, it is totally cute how self-centered he is. Kyle is just so sweet, but I honestly can't say I have a real crush on him. There are just too many hot guys in real life.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:42 pm

Wow guys, shut the f*ck up.
As enjoyable as abuse.
mewster

Postby mewster » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:08 am

LaRoCkO wrote:Uh no...can't say i do

His own, when he waddles.
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:12 am

mewster wrote:
LaRoCkO wrote:Uh no...can't say i do

His own, when he waddles.

LOL...Thats why I love you Mewster..You crack me up..

Return to “Character Discussion”