Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

RideTheLightning

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby RideTheLightning » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 am

Now see the name of this thread? Yea, that right there is why I visit the bbs less now.
Schliby

Postby Schliby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 am

Yeah, it's kind of creepy that some people(nerds) sometimes take shows to far. I just watch the show cause it's funny. But people who go as far as having crushes on tv show characters(especially cartoons) must be pretty desperate and lifeless
"Time is a thing we must accept.
The unexpected I sometimes fear.
Just when I feel there's no excuse
for what happens, things fall into place.
I know there is no way to avoid
the pain that we must go through,
to find the other half that is true"
Forgy

Postby Forgy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 am

Okay I think I speak for alot of people too scared to speak their minds about this thread when I say if you clicked on this thread, or maybe even if you belong to this site, you have/had a crush on one of the characters.

As for myself personally, Kyle, Stan, The Mole, and Kenny are all ultra hot.

On a side note, for those of you saying that it's weird because they're only eight or nine or whatever; answer this honestly: do you know a SINGLE real-life fourth grader as mature as them?
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

Forgy wrote:Okay I think I speak for alot of people too scared to speak their minds about this thread when I say if you clicked on this thread, or maybe even if you belong to this site, you have/had a crush on one of the characters.

So you're saying that every SP-Fan has to have a crush on one of the characters. It couldn't just be that he or she thinks that SP is pretty much the only really funny animated show left (besides some of the new Simpsons episodes) out there. I've watched Family Guy, American Dad, the Futurama movies etc. but nothing could live up to it.

Forgy wrote:On a side note, for those of you saying that it's weird because they're only eight or nine or whatever; answer this honestly: do you know a SINGLE real-life fourth grader as mature as them?

That may be true, that and the fact that they're only poorly drawn cartoons makes it a lot less creepy, but it's still everybody's right to find it ...odd. Anyway, it's your business - I just don't think it casts a positive light on SP-Fans in general if some of them call the characters "hot".

@RideTheLightning: I second that.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Forgy

Postby Forgy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 am

A SouthPark Orange wrote:
Forgy wrote:Okay I think I speak for alot of people too scared to speak their minds about this thread when I say if you clicked on this thread, or maybe even if you belong to this site, you have/had a crush on one of the characters.

So you're saying that every SP-Fan has to have a crush on one of the characters. It couldn't just be that he or she thinks that SP is pretty much the only really funny animated show left (besides some of the new Simpsons episodes) out there. I've watched Family Guy, American Dad, the Futurama movies etc. but nothing could live up to it.

Forgy wrote:On a side note, for those of you saying that it's weird because they're only eight or nine or whatever; answer this honestly: do you know a SINGLE real-life fourth grader as mature as them?

That may be true, that and the fact that they're only poorly drawn cartoons makes it a lot less creepy, but it's still everybody's right to find it ...odd. Anyway, it's your business - I just don't think it casts a positive light on SP-Fans in general if some of them call the characters "hot".

@RideTheLightning: I second that.

I 89 percent agree with you, I must say. I think the biggest thing to remember is that people don't watch SP to fall in love with poorly drawn nine year olds, they watch it so they don't have to deal with the real world for the twenty-ish minutes it's on. At least I do xD
Jewish Pride 1

Postby Jewish Pride 1 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:36 am

Dude, can people in here be a tad more open minded about liking characters in particular? It's part of the fun dude! I love Kyle and you all know it, so, please tell me, are you all immediately assuming that I'm a pedophile offline? XD
Geez, one isnt allowed to say anything anymore!
I like girls with big fat titties
I like girls with big vaginas

I am miracle123!
Forgy

Postby Forgy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 am

Jewish Pride 1 wrote:Dude, can people in here be a tad more open minded about liking characters in particular? It's part of the fun dude! I love Kyle and you all know it, so, please tell me, are you all immediately assuming that I'm a pedophile offline? XD

*hugs you* Yes! Yes I agree! IDk if any of you watch or have heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I used to be really into it and I thought that Aang was hot. Does that make me a pedo rapist sicko perv?

I DIDN'T THINK SO.
Azrah

Postby Azrah » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Forgy wrote:
Jewish Pride 1 wrote:Dude, can people in here be a tad more open minded about liking characters in particular? It's part of the fun dude! I love Kyle and you all know it, so, please tell me, are you all immediately assuming that I'm a pedophile offline? XD

*hugs you* Yes! Yes I agree! IDk if any of you watch or have heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I used to be really into it and I thought that Aang was hot. Does that make me a pedo rapist sicko perv?

I DIDN'T THINK SO.

Nope it dosent make you sick at all. I also have a crush on Kenny ^_^ :unhoodedkenny: Sometimes I think that I wish I could find a guy who looks like Kenny XD
Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!

You Bastard!

Mmhmmm mhmmmmhm

Yeah I want some cheesy poofs.
big keny

Postby big keny » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Lizzy :oops: :D :mrgreen:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
i wasnt hitting you,i was simply high-fiveing your face
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I had a crush on Kenny, WHEN I WAS NINE

That was when I wasn't entirely sure whatt gay was.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
big keny

Postby big keny » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm

................urgay
:mrgreen:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:01 am

the more you leave your house the less hot cartoon characters get. youre not weird if you have a crush on a cartoon character youre just lonely. sorryyyyy
Peg

Postby Peg » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 am

Nope it dosent make you sick at all. I also have a crush on Kenny ^_^ :unhoodedkenny: Sometimes I think that I wish I could find a guy who looks like Kenny XD

Uhm.. A lot of guys are like Kenny aka they are pervs. =p It's not hard at all to find a guy who looks and acts like him.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
big keny

Postby big keny » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

:mrgreen:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')
RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
SUM 41 ROCKS!!!
celtic dragon!
vjk44

Postby vjk44 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok first of all id like to say realy? but if you people actualy want tos see what wendy looks like if she was older, a bit more realist but still cartoon. they always have a backround character of her in a show called american dad that looks identical too her.so yea they pretty much copied it wich ticks me off.

Return to “Character Discussion”