Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Samathou

Re: Do You Have A Crush On A SP character??

Postby Samathou » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Kyle.
But I don't believe I can call that "have a crush"... I think I'm just "fan". I mean... to be in love with a character cartoon... it's different. You're just a fan of this one... I believe. :cartmansad:
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 am

Okay, VERY long post here. I apologize in advance.

After taking the time to read through this whole thread, I think a big problem is that we don't have a solid idea of what a "crush" is. People are using different definitions.

If I knew a guy who was my age instead of 8-9 and acted exactly like Stan, I would probably want to spend a hell of a lot of time around him. If that is the definition we are going with, then I have a crush on Stan.

I also have a crush on Stan if we're going with the "What character is your favorite ever to the point where you wish he/she was a real person you knew and made friends with?" definition. To put it another way, this is different because you don't want someone LIKE the character, you want the character. He has actual sense, a rarity in the world. He can tell when something is stupid. It would be nice to have a friend around who could see these things.

But if we go with the OMGZ SO HOT!!!1! definition... no. No way. No crush on Stan for me. If you'll notice what said, I want a friend like Stan. Mostly my "crush" is a desire to know a character I identify with; someone who I could understand and who would understand me. You Have 0 Friends may have solidified this... I swear, the fact that I don't want to use Facebook has destroyed my social life. Everyone sets up everything with it. The discovery that Stan wouldn't insist on using Facebook for everything means there would actually be a chance of doing things with him. And that's assuming he would hang out with me anyway. I mean, he hangs out with other guys, not girls.

As for my attitude on the subject as a whole... okay, you can fantasize about whatever you want. Those are private, and we all know that fantasies don't come true anyway. Many people (like me) find the idea of fantasizing about animated fourth graders very disturbing, but the fact that it's about fictional characters doesn't bother me, and I realize that people sometimes amuse themselves by imagining the kids as teenagers. As long as they can separate fiction from reality, it's fine.

What does bother me is obsession and delusion. I cringe when I see the girls who draw HAWT pictures of characters, the girls who write fanfiction with author stand-ins who end up dating a character, and whoever wrote into the FAQ asking if she could be written into the show as Kyle's girlfriend (I really hope this person was just kidding, seriously. To believe she could end up in the actual show as Kyle's girlfriend... no.)
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:Yeah I don't think thats healthy to have a crush on someone thats nt real......

I was just going to say "no," but I also agree with the above post of Cartman_91 :)

Samathou wrote:Kyle.
But I don't believe I can call that "have a crush"... I think I'm just "fan". I mean... to be in love with a character cartoon... it's different. You're just a fan of this one... I believe. :cartmansad:

Yes, I also agree with Samathou; I am a fan. But of which character ?

Kyle :)

Diabeteth wrote:Okay, VERY long post here. I apologize in advance.

After taking the time to read through this whole thread, I think a big problem is that we don't have a solid idea of what a "crush" is. People are using different definitions.

Good for you (reading the whole thread) :D

Yeah, the definition of "crush" was not made by the first poster who created this thread. Good job, Diabeteth :)
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

I hope there will be a smiley of Kyle. :cartmansmile:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

There is a Kyle emote, but nall never added it to the list. Here it is.

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Big-Will wrote:There is a Kyle emote, but nall never added it to the list. Here it is.

Cool! :D
This is the only one?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Yup
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Ok lol maybe they'll be more. In any case thank you for the smiley. Image
WhitneyAppleton

Postby WhitneyAppleton » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 am

Crush liike what?
Like...
Wanting to kiss and stuff with any of them? No way.
I've seen some sick South Park stuff on the internet T-T

However, if we're talking about cuteness I'd say Kyle and Cartman. Yeah, Cartman. Don't ask why >_> <_<

Also, Scott Tenorman.
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 am

Dude... i have a MAJOR crush on Kenny. Huge. i'm such a fan girl. (It's not a legitimate crush as in, I want to actually physically date the character. I just really love Kenny XD).

My other favorite characters are Kyle and Butters. I think they're sweet =)
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters
littleredhairedgirl86

Postby littleredhairedgirl86 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:42 am

Ever since the Raisins episode where Stan gets dumped, I have had a crush on Stan.
Wow... that's pretty hardcore.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:47 am

I LOVE Wendy, everything about her. I just want to f*ck her up. Every night, I dream about her, which makes me give pleasure to my body, and if she were real, I would just f*ck her 10x harder.

Wendy, I love you dearly to the bottom of my heart.

And before anyone asks, it's not that way. Srsly.
OMGILUVKENNY

Postby OMGILUVKENNY » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am

I LOVE KENNY I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT :unhoodedkenny: :assface: :zombiekenny:
TheyKilledDogPoo

Postby TheyKilledDogPoo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh, my.

Well, where I've came from on the internet it's normal to have crushes on characters.
And for some strange reason, I think the style they use makes the characters... attractive.

Of course, I'm talking about the first seasons. It's way too detailed for me now since Season 8 or so.

My 'crushes' would have to be Jimbo, and Officer Barbrady. c: They are so adorable and... dumb, tehe.
manuelzinho

Postby manuelzinho » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am

i don't think so, cause they are not real!!! this topic is a complete nonsense topic... :assface:

Return to “Character Discussion”