~* Most underated SP character *~

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

chef aid

Postby chef aid » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:59 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
this is cool in new at this thogh but my favorite charector is towlie hes cool and hes always getting high[img][/img]
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:08 am

chef aid wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
this is cool in new at this thogh but my favorite charector is towlie hes cool and hes always getting high[img][/img]

Yea, I'm sure everyone will love you on this BBS. :roll:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:19 am

^laughs! :D

Timmy hasn't been getting alot of attention lately. The last time he had a real main role was in "Up Down The Steriod", (however he made an aperrance in "Free Willzyz", and said "TIMMAH!"; when the "four boys", Token, Craig, Clyde, Butters, Tweek; etc.. were passing by the night watchman). But it seems that Trey 'n' Matt and the writers of "South Park" have been giving more attention to Jimmy, (i.e. "Erection Day" and he had a couple lines in "Ginger Kids").
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:59 am

I think Ned and Jimbo should be in a lot more!! I love Ned's voice, and their love affair with guns is hilarious. Their personalities are also beleivable, you can see how the war has rubbed off on them.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:54 am

If anybody is not getting attention, is Clyde. It seems everytime Clyde makes an apperance, like in ("The Return Of Chef") he has one line quotes that drag his personalty down. I wished he could have lines like he had in the third season of South Park. For example Ep.313 "Hooked On Monkey Phonics." Clyde had an incredible fight between Stan over duck taping Mark Custwald to the flag pole. But in later seasons of South Park, Clyde only cries in crowd "over-shot" views or makes one line quotes like in ("The Return Of Chef"). I just wished Clyde could continue having the back bone he had from the earlier seasons, to the future seasons of South Park (seasons 4-9).
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
John Pannozzi

Postby John Pannozzi » Tue May 09, 2006 11:22 pm

Mephisto.
Mahte0

Postby Mahte0 » Wed May 10, 2006 1:57 am

i dont think characters who got a whole ep based of them count (ie butters, pip)

its hard to pick clyde or tweek because theyve been heavily involved. i do miss jimbo AND ned... i mean the first ep that made me laugh so hard that milk came out of my nose when i wasnt drinking milk, was volcano!

"THEY"RE COMIN RIGHT FOR US!" -Jimbo

"mm-they're-comin-right-for-us-mm" - ned

hahaha unstoppable stuff. this is the ep got me way too involved with this great show.

but to actually answer the question: Craig is the most underrated. hes hilarious.

"i almost got in a fight at school at school today" - Craig

"Oh." - his Dad, Thomas

"Don't just 'Oh' him Thomas!" - his Mom

"Yeah, don't just 'Oh' me!" - Craig

"I'll 'OH' whoever I want!" - Thomas

At the dinner table, everyone flips each other off... then craig flips you off. HAH

but to add somethin, and forgive me if there is an overrated forum topic, but the most overrated character is: Token.

No not because he's black, but because he's not that interesting. still funny, but not overly interesting. With Chef now in the state he's in, its up to Token to step up for the SP minorities.
Mrs._Stan_Darsh

Postby Mrs._Stan_Darsh » Wed May 10, 2006 2:54 am

Kenny is extremely underated right now. He hasn't had a real episode since Best friends forever and that makes me a sad panda. :cry:
I Iearned something today, and it's that America is our home team, and if you don't want to root for the home team then get the hell out of the stadium.
nahkoten

Postby nahkoten » Fri May 12, 2006 10:23 pm

Mrs._Stan_Darsh wrote:Kenny is extremely underated right now. He hasn't had a real episode since Best friends forever and that makes me a sad panda. :cry:

I agree!! More Kenny! :(
StupidJew23

Postby StupidJew23 » Sat May 13, 2006 6:42 am

Mrs.Garrison should have his own discussion, the best character on the show, IMO. Lets all go on a F@g DRAG!!! LMAO. My Fav characters are(were) Mrs.Garrison, Chef(DAMN!!), Kenny and probably Kyle.
Dey tok ER Jobs!!!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat May 13, 2006 2:21 pm

Mrs._Stan_Darsh wrote:Kenny is extremely underated right now. He hasn't had a real episode since Best friends forever and that makes me a sad panda. :cry:

Yeah, Kenny really deserves an episode. He's a great character and has huge potential on the show. It sucks that Matt and Trey think of him as a prop, 'cause he can do so much more.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat May 13, 2006 2:44 pm

[color=darkblue:05544]I'd say Kenny, Tweek, Craig and those guys, Ike, and some others but I forget their names.[/color:05544]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:36 pm

Besides Kenny?

Tweek: He's gotten no airtime, and he's such a cool character! He hasn't really had an episode with significant airtime since "Tweek vs. Craig" or maybe "The Simpsons Already Did It." And when he was made one of the four boys, Butters suddenly took over for him. There's so much M&T could do with his character, but the Tweeker has faded into the background.

PIP: I'd have to say that Pip is the most underrated character in SP right now. Seriously, "Great Expectations" was a total flop, and it's one of the most underrated episodes. And then Pip himself went from this total melvin who was always getting picked on to a background character with no lines, just like Tweek. There's so much M&T could have done with this character as well.

Craig: One of the above posters already elaborated it for me.

Ms. Crabtree: She was hilarious in small doses, which was what made her underrated. I just found her irritating in "City on the Edge of Forever."

Jimbo and Ned: They are crackups no matter what, most likely because they remind me of a lot of the people who go to the rifle range near my house. And not to mention their lines. "Whip out the old cancer kazoo, Ned!"

T&P: Terrance and Phillip are also underrated, as "Not Without My Anus" was as unpopular as "Great Expectations." But like Ms. Crabtree, it's better to have them in small doses instead of one full episode.
master ed

Postby master ed » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:39 pm

Ike- Ike's wee wee was the episode based towards him and it was such a great episode. I really think they should bring him back. Sure there are side episodes with him, like trapper keeper, and yes smug alert had him, but he never has a big role anymore
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 am

master ed wrote:Ike- Ike's wee wee was the episode based towards him and it was such a great episode. I really think they should bring him back. Sure there are side episodes with him, like trapper keeper, and yes smug alert had him, but he never has a big role anymore

They should do more with Ike, given that he's a genius, but there's only so many things that can actually be done with his character. "Ike's Wee Wee" was more about Kyle, though, but Ike had a very significant part. He never really had a big role, now that you think about it.

Return to “Character Discussion”