If possible, which SP character would you go out with?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Atah!!!

Postby Atah!!! » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:37 am

OhiItsButters wrote:Bebe...I think she'd probably be hot if she were real.

Yeah, if your idea of hot is an 8-year-old girl.
What are you, a pedophile?
What awaits everyone in heaven is eternal peace, divine rest, and $10,000 cash.
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:57 pm

Total_Beefcake wrote:Its a tough choice, really. I love all the boys, because they're all a little chunk of my personality.

I think I'd have to pick Cartman. I LOVE Stan, and he's my favorite, but I could never have someone so cool, calm and collected. Cartman is a challenge, and I adore challenges. Not to mention that Stan gets really upset and emotional at times. Not that thats a bad thing, but Cartman will fight back. :D
cartman wont b da challenge 4 me, because were almost da same person.
its da rest of da worlds i'd hav a problem wit.
theyd like, make fun of me & sh*t like dat, and i'd get p'oed. :evil:
Boys just wanna have FUN!
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:03 pm

probs tweek 4 me! hez cute, and hes on the edge. it would be fun lol! or craig cos he has attitude. Or sta because hes really caring and unsuspecting lol 8)
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:27 pm

if u want attiude, cartmans da guy. if its 2 much, then craig. clydes rly cute, i think. =^^=
of corse, cartman will always b mah fav. ^^
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:26 pm

Stan I think, he looked sooooo hot as a goth (if I were nine and a cartoon character I definitely would...)

I used to like Kyle better because he was smarter, but I think Stan's starting to become more intelligent. Plus I don't think I could ever learn to like his hair.

My next choice would probably be Tweek, I'd be able to calm him down a little.
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:10 pm

Yeah Cartmans cool to, but i think hed end up killin me! lol! I lyk clyd to. i think hes real cute and yeah, stan as a goth was cool to!!! if i was a 9 yo cartoon char! lol
Butters is right tho, id rather go out with a crying lil pussy than a homosexual goth kid! So clyde or stan!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:21 pm

Total_Beefcake wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah blah blah blah. I LOVE Stan, and he's my favorite, but I could never have someone so cool, calm and collected. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Not to mention that Stan gets really upset and emotional at times. Not that thats a bad thing, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Thats all I heard. XD

Thats why I love Stan, too! I like him emotional, thats why I love him like I do.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 pm

I gotta admit, stan is cute and caring. Hes one of my fave chars! I luv stan. I like the mole to!
"Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me with a clothes hanger while i was still in the womb?"
Memoriez! lol
How cute and fd up!?!
:zeemole:

~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:19 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Yeah Cartmans cool to, but i think hed end up killin me! lol! I lyk clyd to. i think hes real cute and yeah, stan as a goth was cool to!!! if i was a 9 yo cartoon char! lol
Butters is right tho, id rather go out with a crying lil pussy than a homosexual goth kid! So clyde or stan!

if ya treat him rite, he wont.
my sister sez i'd b able 2 survive dateing him.
i kno how 2 make it seem like 2 him hes getting his way, when actually, im gettin my way! (dats wut she said.)
and i do agree. ive "hypnotised" many a man.
in 3rd grade i'd hav all da boyz who had a crush on me do my bidding. they were like my lil slaves. :cartmanevillaugh: if they said. "no" or "why" i'd blink and say in a sweet voice "dont u love me?" i think i was a mini-whore. :parishilton:
it started in preskool, and i stoped in da 5th grade.
im still like dat (sumtimez)
she sez (my sis) i kno how 2 treat a man 2. but sence ive never even had a bf till now, im not sure about dat. *shurgs* :roll:
lol
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:48 am

StanismyMan wrote:
Total_Beefcake wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah blah blah blah. I LOVE Stan, and he's my favorite, but I could never have someone so cool, calm and collected. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Not to mention that Stan gets really upset and emotional at times. Not that thats a bad thing, blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Thats all I heard. XD

Thats why I love Stan, too! I like him emotional, thats why I love him like I do.

XDDD NICE.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:11 am

Atah!!! wrote:
OhiItsButters wrote:Bebe...I think she'd probably be hot if she were real.

Yeah, if your idea of hot is an 8-year-old girl.
What are you, a pedophile?

You know what he meant, dumbass. If people meant that they would go out with them at their current age, then everyone who posted an actual awnser to the question would be a pediphile. Learn to interpret things by context, you dumb bitch.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:55 pm

good morining ppls. *yawn*
had a great night last night ;)
lol, j/k. :lol:
sup?
i just dint kno wat 2 say :?:
KennethTweek

Postby KennethTweek » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:14 pm

Not that Im a pedohile, but f*ck it...

In this order
4./Kyle
3./Kenny
2./Stan
1./Tweek
Agios os Satanas.
Succumb to my evil powers, bitches!!
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:12 pm

I'm a 21 year-old woman, posting in a topic about dating fictional cartoon characters. But hell, it's an online web forum, all in good fun.

I'd probably date....uh....Tweek? I'm too much like him though. You can't be that close personality wise. Maybe Butters or Kenny. XD
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:57 am

jawmht wrote:If people meant that they would go out with them at their current age, then everyone who posted an actual awnser to the question would be a pediphile. Learn to interpret things by context, you dumb bitch.

*siiiigh*
Love, it's pedophile with an "o", I wouldn't normally correct spelling mistakes, but you're so cute when you try to be bad ass and fail miserably at it.

Um... Ellen still wins. Her voice is done by that pin up girl from "Species" isn't she? That's what I heard, why wouldn't someone want to date her?

I think I'd also date Stans' mom, just so I could see these honkers of hers that everyone's all excited about.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Character Discussion”