If possible, which SP character would you go out with?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

DaretoDie

Postby DaretoDie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 pm

:tweek: TWEEK!!! I think his outbursts are too cute...either him and/or Craig...he's so badass :craig: (-kidding-)

Out of the main bunch I'd probably hang out with Kyle a lot, but I'd go for Kenny...he's perverted in the cutest way possible :assface:
macysmind

Postby macysmind » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:58 am

I would totally go out with Stan. I mean, what's not to like? He's small dark and has a hot dad.
macyANNA
HaTe-CrEw

Postby HaTe-CrEw » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:16 pm

probably kyle, because he's so smart and sweet. oh and he's cute too :D second choice it would be stan and then tweek.
redhead jews are COOL 8)
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:30 am

i would probally go out with: kenny then he would die, so i would go with kyle, tweek, and then stan
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Atah!!! wrote:
What are you, a pedophile?

Sure this is kind of a stupid topic, and I'm personally not quite fangirlish enough to answer the question been asked, but come on. They are not actually eight. Guys who are in their mid 30's are getting stuff out through using these characters. They don't behave at all like 8-year-olds do (at least since the early seasons) Or nine, whatever! It has becomed more and more un-convincing that they are supposed to be only like 9. For example, Kyle is smarter than many 18-year-olds are... at least for what I know.
So you can kinda very well tell who you'd go out with, thinking about their characteristics and stuff. Except that I can't really...
Well, fine. After all that, I guess I'll have to answer. Kyle.
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:46 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Kenny McCormick :unhoodedkenny:

WHAAAAAAAT?!?! Jesus, I thought you would go out with Pip. YOUR IN MOTHERFUCKIN' LOVE WITH HIM!
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:07 pm

Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Kenny McCormick :unhoodedkenny:

WHAAAAAAAT?!?! Jesus, I thought you would go out with Pip. YOUR IN MOTHERFUCKIN' LOVE WITH HIM!

Dude, I said that last spring! I was a completely different person! *is horribly ashamed of herself and feels even worse than she does now*

And to re-answer the question stated in the title of this thread...

PHILLIP PIRRUP!!! *insert abusage of Pip emoticons here*

Hellz yes, I'm crazy.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:47 pm

Ha, I remember when you were an obsessive Kenny fan Jen. And then one day you just sort of...starting talking about Pip, which led to you squealing over him, and then you just sort of snapped and went all Pip-obsessive... :P (I mean that in a good way.) And, you're love for Pip has rubbed off on quite a few people here, I know I am now a much bigger Pip fan than I was before. ^_^ Pip is awesome. :D

As I've said before, I'd go out with Kyle...because I love him so much! I know I'm not as vocal about my love for a SP character as say, Jen, but I still really really love him! Woot for Kyle!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:43 am

Daydreaming about hugging Stan sends chills down my spine and makes me twitch.

Don't think that really makes me gay or anything. I can't do the same with anybody else real or cartoon (male or female)

just something about Stan
Stan and Kyle :)
honestly

Postby honestly » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:47 am

^ that could be a movie thingo

"There's something abou stan"

hmmmmm ...........or not :o
HaTe-CrEw

Postby HaTe-CrEw » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:32 am

actually, I'm not 100% sure about i'll be dating. i said Kyle but i think i'll never get used to his hair. i like kyle and stan about the same... i can't decide. :roll:
honestly

Postby honestly » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:17 am

^ you could cut kyle's hair to stan's hair shape or dye stans hair kyles hair black?
creative thinking!!! :shock:
HaTe-CrEw

Postby HaTe-CrEw » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:49 pm

loll good idea
i'm not sure he would like to bue anyway he's always wearing his hat so what's the point? :?
Vibez

Postby Vibez » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 pm

kfgg wrote:
stan_is_sexy8009 wrote:ummm..by looking at my name and sig i think you would get it..but if you dont...i would wanna go out with Stan!! If I did...i would be the happiest person on the earth!!!!!!! :) :D

Same here

kfgg wrote:Daydreaming about hugging Stan sends chills down my spine and makes me twitch.

Don't think that really makes me gay or anything. I can't do the same with anybody else real or cartoon (male or female)

just something about Stan

sorry but you gay whether u like it or not, ur daydreamin abt huggin anotha guy (ok lets forget they're a cartoon 4 a moment) and the otha guy thinks hes sexy hmmm.... well u two aint str8 thats for sure... no str8 person wud even think abt goin out with a guy... Your in luv with a cartoon characters personality u r gay

kthanxbai
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:53 pm

sorry but you gay whether you like it or not, ur daydreamin abt huggin anotha guy (ok lets forget they're a cartoon 4 a moment) and the otha guy thinks hes sexy hmmm.... well you two aint str8 thats for sure... no str8 person wud even think abt goin out with a guy... Your in luv with a cartoon characters personality you r gay

kthanxbai

Not necessarily. Granted, if Kenny were real, I'm wouldn't mind hugging him at all. In the show, Stan and Kyle hug in Smug Alert. It's not because their gay/bi, it just shows that care about eachother enough that they don't mind doing those things. A persons sexual preference has nothing too do with how strong someones friendship with another is.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”