South Park characters that look and act like you

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

xWendyx

Postby xWendyx » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:21 pm

Well, if anyone, I'd say I look the most like Rebecca Cutswald, or Heidi, or just one of the background girls. By personality...Stan. I'm sort of the leader of my friends, and Stan is just the most sane character, IMO.
captainglynda

Postby captainglynda » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:49 am

For looks, I look like Wendy, but as far as personality goes I'm just like Stan...right down to the vomiting (usually just nausea, but I have been known to vomit...eewww!) when someone I like is around. Good thing I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now! That vomiting/nausea thing got old real fast! :lol:

~Lynda
"Nothing is perfect, certainly not me." -Geddy Lee, "Working at Perfekt"
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:11 am

For looks, I would say Bebe. For personality, a mixture of Kyle and Wendy(her sweet side I mean, because I don't get insanely jealous and take action).
thejbeltran

Postby thejbeltran » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Well I look like Wendy but i'm a bitch like Cartmen alot of the times making fun of people and i have Kenny's gutter filled mind.
"suck my balls kyle."
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:27 pm

For looks I would say Rebecca for personality a little bit of the four main I complain a lot like Cartman I lead my group of friends like Stan I fight back like Kyle and I have Kenny's mind......sadly I also am like Wendy when she isn't evil.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:39 pm

For looks I would say Rebecca for personality a little bit of the four main I complain a lot like Cartman I lead my group of friends like Stan I fight back like Kyle and I have Kenny's mind......sadly I also am like Wendy when she isn't evil.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:48 pm

i'm not sure i really look like any of them that much. maybe lexus, but only because of the red hair.
as for personality, i'm like a mix of kyle and butters, with a little of tweek thrown in.

kyle ~ i'm smart, get good grades, and am kinda nerdy. if i'm mad enough at someone, i can really fight back. i also like to lead, and i usually try to think of the most rational way to approach a situation before i even start to bother with it. and i'm very stubborn about my own personal beliefs.. NOT the submissive type at all.

butters ~ sometimes i get intimidated by people.. and i'm really sensitive and forgiving, probably too much for my own good. O.o

tweek ~ i can't sleep well, i'm often quite spazzy and idiosyncratic, and i love me some caffeine. (drinking some caffeinated orange soda as we speak.. good stuff, man.)
Last edited by MaxwellsSilverHammer on Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:43 am

I'm very unsure about looks, but when it comes to personality I am most like Kyle out of everyone from South Park.

~ I'm smart and can be technical - to the point where I end up getting people mad unintentionally
~ I get scared easily
~ When it comes to fads, I don't even go near them
~ I stick to my morals and beliefs
~ I try to make things right
~ I am very close to my family (especially my nephew who is more like a brother to me)
~ I will most likely make a great parent
~ I am very kind hearted and accepting - and openminded!
~ I have naturally curly hair (not to the extreme that Kyle's is in though..although who couldn't like his jew fro? :P )
~ I can be really hyper or say/do really weird things sometimes

Some others I am like are Kenny, Bebe, Towelie, and Butters.

Bebe:

~ I developed early

Kenny:

~ I can sometimes have a really sick mind
~ I am very quiet a lot of the time

Towelie:

~ I love weed

Butters:

~ I take everything to heart
~ I tend to have a gullible side
~ I am too kind for my own good

In general, I'm a "Kyle", however there are traits that the othe characters have. Everybody's different.
Dark_Enchantress

Postby Dark_Enchantress » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:20 am

xWendyx wrote:Well, if anyone, I'd say I look the most like Rebecca Cutswald, or Heidi, or just one of the background girls. By personality...Stan. I'm sort of the leader of my friends, and Stan is just the most sane character, IMO.

:roll: I am also somekind of that..
But sometimes a flame burns me that much that it makes me act like Cartman :lol:
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:15 am

Some of my friends say I act like Cartman alot. Although, I dunno. I can't really see it. I just like making racist jokes and being an absolute burden to people.

Like when these group of kids wouldn't get out of my way on the sidewalk, I got irritated and shoved one of them out of the way and kept walking. I started laughing after I figured out what I did. And I frequently mock my best friend for being an indian and a buddist. Although, she really laughs more than anything when I mock her, which I guess is a bit better than getting annoyed. *shrug* Not as fun for me though. :0

...And I "accidentally" said to this black girl at school, who's my friend's friend, "I'm gonna lynch you, one day!" when she wouldn't stop being all annoying all over the place.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Lemniwinks

Postby Lemniwinks » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:29 am

I wear the same hat as Kyle, and have the same kind of hair as Cartman, brown, but a little longer. My personality is like a mixture of Cartman and Kenny. I'm not a sadistic sociopath, but I do rip on people a lot like Cartman, making fun of them for religous, racial andall around small things, but just as a joke. Kenny, because I talk about sexual things a lot, and I have his sick, sexual kind og humor as well.
wweecw

Postby wweecw » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:25 am

i'm exactly like Kyle. I'm Jewish and also, my middle name is Kyle and plus, he's my favorite character. I have a hat just like his but mine is red and black.
HaTe-CrEw

Postby HaTe-CrEw » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:26 pm

I am a mix of Tweek, Kyle, Stan and Wendy but mosty Tweek, because I act a little like him. I also have A.D.D. and I'm apprently a little paranoid (from my psychiatrist's point of view...). My personality actually looks a lot like Tweek's, I don't know if it's a good thing but anyway :). Physically, I look more like a girl version of Kyle (I'm a DAYWALKER) but I am still pretty much like him. Wendy because I'm a kind of eco-freak (join http://www.care2.com !! ^^) and Stan because I am over-sentimental! Summary:

50% Tweek
25% Kyle
15% Stan
5% Wendy
bizarregoose

Postby bizarregoose » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:36 am

I was told recently by a fifth grade student that I sound just like Mr. Mackey when I say " Okay".

I then remembered hearing myself after the fact a few times.

I hate to admit it, but I do sound just like him.
julaine

Postby julaine » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:07 pm

for looks I would say Bebe (blond, curly hair), Cartman (I'm big-boned :lol: ) and Shelley (orthodontic device :evil: ) for personality... a little bit of Cartman (it's very easy to piss me off and I'm a little despotic, inpatient person), Kyle (morality and sometimes I fell a bit alienated), Stan (common sense) and Butters (sometimes I'm the person for "donkey work")

It sounds like a paradox... but it's true. :roll:
"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"
herbert garrison

Return to “Character Discussion”