New Characters?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:03 pm

Yep bring back Pip
cailindana

Postby cailindana » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:11 pm

Oh! I want to see the Mormon episode.

I read an amazing book in hosp. last time which was Chuck Palanuik of 'Fight Club' called 'Survivor'.

All about a guy who gets out a cult and gets into a new one i.e. American society. It's wild/mad/sad/A wonderful social commentary and I'm not going to ruin it by saying anymore than that.

Or 'Jon Krakauer' from the lad's very own Colorado. Normally writes mountaineering books like the best one I've ever read but this is about the Mormons. 'Under the Banner of Heaven'. He has got to be my fav. outdoor pursuits/sociological writer ever. Seriously, every book roocks.

But this is not about books so I will find/start a new thread but I do want to see the Mormon episode.

YEAH!!
Pog mo thoin
Tiggalow69

Postby Tiggalow69 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:41 am

I think a new character would be good for the show just for a couple of episodes, then if there not popular just kill them off :!: i was thinking maybe have a muslim girl introduced into the class wearin a head vail or wat ever there called, it would be so funny to see how Cartman would react to that :cartmanlaugh:
Tiggz
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:36 pm

Big-Will wrote:They'd have to bring back Pip first, 'cause he was the only kid with a foreign accent on the show.

I agree. Pip was a great character...
I miss Kenny too. He should have more prominent roles.

As for new characters, I wonder if that Leeroy kid will do anything.
Ryan1978

effeminate kid

Postby Ryan1978 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:01 am

I think everyone knew an effeminate kid in school. I think south park is missing one.

Return to “Character Discussion”