Cartman , Kenny , Stan Or Kyle

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:12 am

STAN!! he is simply the best in the world...south park would die if it wasnt for him...he brings a sense of normalcy into that little town..and he usually stops terrible things from happening..he usually says "you know, ive learned something today"..its awesome...i LOVE him!! LOVE!! not like him, LOVE him!!

there..now that that is out of my system...i would pick stan
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
mrhat482

Postby mrhat482 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:17 am

no i think that cartman is the funniest
jaksa27nik

Re: Cartman , Kenny , Stan Or Kyle

Postby jaksa27nik » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:40 pm

well, I like Cartman, but not as a caracter, I like him as a metafore of stupudity of some American people, if u can see, things that Cartman does which his friends thinks are stuped, US Army, or someone else thinks it's geniues.
And as a Caracter... I htink Stan, but he is too normal, Timmy is a great one too!!!
Hi my name is Jaksa. Well, what can i say exept that i am very inspirated by south park (and george Orvel, manga movies), that's why i'm here.
jaksa27nik

Postby jaksa27nik » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:47 pm

Yes you're right (exept that Kyle says more times: I've learned something today), but one is for sure, if there wasn't of any of these caracters South Park would die, Kenny, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman are great simbols of world, if you can see, wholle world is packed in those four caracters. And I like Stan too (most), but he would be worthless if there weren't the others.
Hi my name is Jaksa. Well, what can i say exept that i am very inspirated by south park (and george Orvel, manga movies), that's why i'm here.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:52 pm

Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny, in that order.
candies

Postby candies » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:51 pm

cartman is the funnest , smartest cutest, awesome boy in the world and butters too.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:50 pm

My favorite is Kyle but I'll be honest, the only reason I like him is because I'm Jewish. I'll be the first to admit that's the sole reason for me liking him. I'm sure he has some other good characteristics but it's mostly since I'm Jewish. Now, forgetting that I'm Jewish, let's break down the characters.

Kenny: I just don't really like Kenny. He contributes nothing to the episodes. I don't find him "cute" like all the fan girls. He was created to be the nobody. He is a natural follower. He never has ideas of his own... he's just there.

Stan: He is the rational leader of the group. He is a great friend and gets along with mostly everyone. He's an average, normal kid.

Cartman: Now, forgetting that I'm Jewish, I really do like Cartman. If I weren't Jewish, I really wouldn't mind him ripping on Kyle or on any other group. He is a genius... he really is. If not for his arrogence, his schemes would succeed. He is definately the funniest character on the show even when he whines, it's still funny. Now, if I weren't Jewish, Cartman would probably be my favorite character.

Kyle: He is the moral one of the group which is not cool in some cases like the time he was going to rat on them when they tee-peed their teacher's house. If I weren't Jewish, he definately would not be my favorite character. He's a bit whiny, a bit too sensitive, and a bit of a dumb ass for actually responding to Cartman's insults.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
britboy01

Postby britboy01 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:25 pm

Cartman is my favorite cause he is way funnier than kenny, stan, or kyle. :wink:
ImageImageImage
KyleBroflovski99

Postby KyleBroflovski99 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:17 am

Kyle is the best, sure
bloodred1889

Postby bloodred1889 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:04 pm

cartman all the way..

the others if i had to put them in order of best would be...
(thinks for a while)

stan
kyle
kenny

but i really do love them all

Postby 203177 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:58 am

i would have to say that kyle and stan are my top favorite characters.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
candies

Postby candies » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:05 pm

Kyle is the boy who makes me laugh whenever him and Cartman always argues about enthusiastic stuff, sometimes that's getting really old.

My vote goes to Kyle because he's very special and clever to me.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
ShaneHaughey

Re: Cartman , Kenny , Stan Or Kyle

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:20 pm

jaksa27nik wrote:well, I like Cartman, but not as a caracter, I like him as a metafore of stupudity of some American people, if u can see, things that Cartman does which his friends thinks are stuped, US Army, or someone else thinks it's geniues.
And as a Caracter... I htink Stan, but he is too normal, Timmy is a great one too!!!

I know English is not your first language, so I'll just ask:
Did you compare the United States Army to Eric Cartman?

Anywhos.

HAIL THE HOLY MARSH.
His forces ride forward in His name, spreading his wisdom and intelligence to all who wish it. Hail Lord Stanley Marsh, for he is truly the greatest.
Viva la Marsh!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
vexille

Postby vexille » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Anyone who thinks that Stan is too "normal" or "bland" deserves their eyes gouged out, nose cut off, hands chopped off, and testicles removed by me. It is heresy to speak such things of his Majesty. I will shove a red hot poker so far up their arses, it will tickle the hollow off their skulls. I shall not tolerate such foolish disrespect against our Lord and Master. Hail the Marsh.
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:15 am

vexille wrote:Anyone who thinks that Stan is too "normal" or "bland" deserves their eyes gouged out, nose cut off, hands chopped off, and testicles removed by me. It is heresy to speak such things of his Majesty. I will shove a red hot poker so far up their arses, it will tickle the hollow off their skulls. I shall not tolerate such foolish disrespect against our Lord and Master. Hail the Marsh.

The leader of the Holy Inqusition speaks the truth.
Innocence proves nothing!
Faith without deeds is worthless!
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”