Who would win in a fight, Butters or PIP

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 am

[quote="jawmht":03039][quote="Athena1999":03039]
Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.
[/quote:03039]

Ok that pissed me off!

All Pip ever did was stand there and take sh*t. Mabye thats why there are so few Pip fan's, CAUSE HE SUCKS ASS! [size=17:03039]Compared to Butters that is.[/size:03039][/quote:03039]

You Butters-lovers are all alike! You all like to bash Pip... and his fans! :cry: All this Pip-bashing makes me a sad panda! :P

And BTW, this isn't an actual flame-war. This is all for fun.

...or is it? :P

EDIT: Speaking of which...

[quote="Rebecca, who is also prejudiced against vegans,":03039] No dear, that's Stan, who happens to defend cows like a certain *cough*athena*cough* I know

[size=25:03039]Oh sh*t.....*nervious laughter*[/size:03039][/quote:03039]

Yeah, you had better "Oh sh*t!" But that was Stan, remember. He wasn't always like that Butters, on the other hand, is just a pussy. He doesn't need a bunch of vaginas on his face to prove it.

[quote="Rebitcha":03039]Hey what's with the personal attacks? Sheeeeeesh, my mom is hot, SJ told me so earlier. [/quote:03039]

Hey, what's with YOUR personal attacks, Ms. Prejudiced-Against-Vegans-As-Well-As-Englishmen?

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Yeah yeah, and that's why he could never win a fight. [/quote:03039]

No, that's because he never bothered to fight back.

[quote="RC":03039]And this will help him win a fight? How? [/quote:03039]

Who said Pip's height had anything to do with fighting against Tub-o-Butter?

[quote="Rebitchy":03039]Sorry. ^^;;[/quote:03039]

Sorry? You apologize for your recent remarks against Pip? He's not anorexic... he's just small boned!

[quote="Rebecca":03039]Or a wuss would sit and say "Cheerio, good aiming lads!"[/quote:03039]

Uh... no. I don't recall Pip ever saying that! It takes a lot of guts to sit and take it, and it definitely takes an immense amount of it to take it so cheerily and not lose your cool.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Uhuh... then why couldn't she find a husband? [/quote:03039]

Uhuh... she did. Joe the blacksmith, remember?

[quote=] Hey it's worked before. ^_^ [/quote]

In Butters's frivolous little fantasies, it did.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Haha wrong again. Pip will lose his virginity to a 40yr old hairy virgin high school teacher who blackmails him into it. Butters on the other hand, will end up with a very sexy, powerful woman (or two) who will spoil him. =P [/quote:03039]

No, no, and double no! First of all, Butters is going to wind up a 40-year-old virgin who still lives with his parents. Pip, on the other hand, is going to become the number-one reason why girls go to the same school as he does.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] And how is going to do that with Butters' tap shoe lodged down his throat?[/quote:03039]

What's Pip doing eating a tap shoe? He's anorexic, remember? You said so! Plus he could probably spit out that tap shoe and knock Butters's block off with that before Butters could say "Oh, hamburgers."
Last edited by Athena1999 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:52 am

Athena1999 wrote:
jawmht wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.

Ok that pissed me off!

All Pip ever did was stand there and take sh*t. Mabye thats why there are so few Pip fan's, CAUSE HE SUCKS ASS! Compared to Butters that is.

You Butters-lovers are all alike! You all like to bash Pip... and his fans! :cry: All this Pip-bashing makes me a sad panda! :P

And BTW, this isn't an actual flame-war. This is all for fun.

...or is it? :P

You don't call
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:

a flame?

And no, I don't always bash Pip, He is my second favorite character. I just think that Butters Is a way more interesting, flexible, humorous, and develpoed characture.( And well, my childhood was alot like his, so I'm probaly bais on that level to)

Anyway getting back to the REAL reason for this tread: I think it would be a tie for who ever could slap the most times per hour, the average would probaly be three
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:26 am

jawmht wrote:You don't call
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:

a flame?

Actually, Rebecca and I are good friends, and we tease each other like that. It's all in good nature.

And no, I don't always bash Pip, He is my second favorite character. I just think that Butters Is a way more interesting, flexible, humorous, and develpoed characture.( And well, my childhood was alot like his, so I'm probaly bais on that level to)

Hm. Interesting! Usually Butters fans are extremely anti-Pip. And Butters is my fifth favorite (Pip is my first, as you've probably guessed... followed by Tweek, Kenny, and Kyle.) But yeah, if I'm involved in an argument, I'll get pretty biased. No hard feelings, though.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:37 am

Athena1999 wrote:

a flame?

Actually, Rebecca and I are good friends, and we tease each other like that. It's all in good nature.

Oh, My bad.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:00 pm

jawmht wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

a flame?

Oh, My bad.

Yeah, it's kind of like guys kick each other in the nuts, girls accuse each other of incest (among other things) to express our ...comradery.

It's true, I like Pip alright, and I'm still trying to figure out how/why Pip and Butters would get into this fight to begin with. I honestly think that who won/lost would totally depend on what they were fighting over.

Well that and Butters is just Bigger and Better than pip-squeek, so he'd win no matter what.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:08 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Well that and Butters is just Bigger and Better than pip-squeek, so he'd win no matter what.

Butters is certainly bigger, I'll give you that. And don't you remember that good things come in small packages-- OK, I'll stop. I have to take off for chem class in seven minutes, anyway.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:15 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Well that and Butters is just Bigger and Better than pip-squeek, so he'd win no matter what.

Butters is certainly bigger, I'll give you that. And don't you remember that good things come in small packages-- .

Oh and ... let's not get started on Pip's "small package"
^_^ j/k

I'm sorry, sorry, sorry,... ok I'll drop it now... no more jokes. I'm dropping it.

Good lord it's like 6am here!!!

You leave, I win by default! *does victory dance*
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:18 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

Butters is certainly bigger, I'll give you that. And don't you remember that good things come in small packages-- .

Oh and ... let's not get started on Pip's "small package"
^_^ j/k

I'm sorry, sorry, sorry,... ok I'll drop it now... no more jokes. I'm dropping it.

Good lord it's like 6am here!!!

You leave, I win by default! *does victory dance*

Think again. :twisted: At least Pip has a package, unlike Butters, who, like I metioned, is nothing but a big pussy and--

Fine, I'll drop it. This shall continue some other time. You can do your Butters dance all you want, but the Pip Dance will forever be a special part of my life! *does Pip Dance*
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:33 pm

butters may be a wuss but pip is a bigger wuss.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:17 pm

fattass12 wrote:butters may be a wuss but pip is a bigger wuss.

*hurls a dodgeball at fattass12*

Pip is NOT a wuss! Anyone who can take that much sh*t from his peers and be able to harness it into a single dodgeball throw is definitely not like any of the wusses I know.
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:34 pm

Oh yeah, and everyone here, NO DISSING THE FRENCH PEOPLES. France kicks ass. 8)

Come on! Without France, all of the World War II movies would be boring! Wouldn't that just be tragic? :D
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:38 pm

If Pip has a Dodgeball even Hulk Hogan is screwed.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:53 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:If Pip has a Dodgeball even Hulk Hogan is screwed.

Screw Hulk Hogan... even Chuck Norris is screwed! :D
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:49 am

Still Unsided, But

Yeah Pip might do this:

But Butters will make Gore bitch so much you kill yourself by doing this:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:13 am

Ha. I happen to be a crazy environmentalist, just like Mr. Gore. I believe in global warming (...and Manbearpig XD.) I'd probably get Pip to wring Butters's neck before he lays a finger on that aerosol can.

Return to “Character Discussion”