Who would win in a fight, Butters or PIP

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

*Towlie*

Postby *Towlie* » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:15 pm

If you called pip a frenchie he'd win :lol:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:38 pm

Yay! Another person with faith in our little frenchie (I call him that in a purely endearing way, of course!)
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:23 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Ha. I happen to be a crazy environmentalist, just like Mr. Gore. I believe in global warming (...and Manbearpig XD.) I'd probably get Pip to wring Butters's neck before he lays a finger on that aerosol can.

Yes but Gore is NOT the right person to deliver the message.

I would have another exapmle of what Butters can do, but my damn website is down and I can't get FTP access. It will show up when It gets fixed until then I know the Picture won't show.

Last edited by jawmht on Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:46 pm

jawmht wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Ha. I happen to be a crazy environmentalist, just like Mr. Gore. I believe in global warming (...and Manbearpig XD.) I'd probably get Pip to wring Butters's neck before he lays a finger on that aerosol can.

Yes but Gore is NOT the right person to deliver the message.

I would have another exapmle of what Butters can do, but my damn website is down and I can't get FTP access. It will show up when It gets fixed until then I know the Picture won't show.

Something about switching soup. Yeah... I'd love to create a defense for our little Frenchie, but I have quiz bowl practice in fifteen minutes, followed by nighttime Spanish class.

I will be back, and by that time I'll be ready to defend Pip even more than ever!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:00 am

Your right Pip might win cause brain damage won't work, cause that bitch Estella already beat them out. And he just stood there!HAHAHAHAAAH.

:( Why am I so desperate to keep this damn thread open?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:43 am

Well well well. Look who's back and ready for more.

Judging by the fact that Pip is still standing and able to speak coherently, I'd say he has quite a few extra brain cells to burn, anyway.

And of COURSE he just stood there! It just proves how strong he is! Most people would break down and cry when whacked on the head with a log, but not Pip! No, sir! Have you noticed that Pip has received dozens of blows to the head, but he's still seemed to retain his intelligence and articulation? (If that had happened to an average person, they'd be drooling and babbling incoherently.)

And that proves one thing-- PIP IS AN INNATE GENIUS.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:53 am

Okay, Okay this thread is starting to fail to interesting me. So lets just agree that half way through the fight they both gang up on their worst enemy, Cartman, cause he is making fun of them.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:57 am

Good idea. I'm tired of fighting alone against the Pro-Butters-Anti-Pip types. :P

And don't even think about pulling a fast one on me. I've got my shifty eyes on you.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:31 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Good idea. I'm tired of fighting alone against the Pro-Butters-Anti-Pip types. :P

I thought I had already established that i'm no anti-Pip, Pip is awesome.
Athena1999 wrote:And don't even think about pulling a fast one on me. I've got my shifty eyes on you.

What the hell was that about?(rhetorical question, need not reply)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:11 am

Well too bad, it looks like I'm going to reply anyway!

OK... fine. No flamewars or something that appears to be a flamewar. We've got enough on our hands right now as it is with this Machine guy. D:

And you're right... Pip is awesome!
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:58 am

I'm on Athena1999's side. Pip is was better than Butters.

A) Call Pip a Frenchie Frog and he can beat the sh*t out of anyone

B) Butters is a huge wimp

C) Butters will get grounded if he raises his fist two inches

D) DID YOU SEE DODGEBALL?!

E) Switching plates? Is that the best Prof. Chaos can do?!

F) I feel sorry for the guy, almost as much as Kenny.

Now excuse me as I leave in an orderly fashion before Athena1999 goes completely hysterical and glomps me do death *screams and runs like hell*
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:13 am

Fine gang up on me and Butters! You may do your official Pip dance as celebration now. But what until Pip fights Butters in episode... Oh yeah Pip is gone!!!Hahaha, I put salt in the wound didn't I!

Edit: There was something here. But it was stupid.
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:29 am

Hey, Jawmht, I'm not against butters completely. I mean he had a motherfucking shuriken in his eye for a whole day! Just Pip, like Athena said, had many blows to the head and is smarter than a motherfucking astrocartogropher or whatever the f*ck they're called.
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:37 am

Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit wrote:Hey, Jawmht, I'm not against butters completely. I mean he had a motherfucking shuriken in his eye for a whole day! Just Pip, like Athena said, had many blows to the head and is smarter than a motherfucking astrocartogropher or whatever the f*ck they're called.

An astrocartogropher, you mean Star Mapper?

Anyway, Butters is f*cking crazy. His bible is the Anarcist cookbook. He will suicide bomb Pip. HAHAHA. [size=3.141592653589793]I base that on a fanfic I read somewhere.[/size]
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:45 am

jawmht wrote:Anyway, Butters is f*cking crazy. His bible is the Anarcist cookbook. He will suicide bomb Pip.

Excuse me for a moment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OK, just because you think Butters is all powerful because he's able to beat up Cartman or whatever, it doesn't mean sh*t. ANYONE can beat up Cartman. If Butters was the anarchist suicide-bomber whatever, would he have gone for an entire day crying because he got a shuriken in his eye? NO!

Pip would have not only taken it, but he would have wrenched it out of his eye and hurled it at the nearest ninja (preferably Cartman.) Pip may seem more overly perky than smart, but he is a f*cking genius. (Wahaha... take a lesson from yours truly, who seems like a sugar-happy teenybopper but in reality has tested into advanced college courses. XDDDD)

And... BTW... fanfics are misleading, dear. Characters can become totally OOC (like Butters becoming a suicide bomber... hint hint?) and anything can happen that wouldn't normally occur in the series (like Pip losing a fight against butters... HINT HINT???)

Return to “Character Discussion”