Towlie

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:49 pm

I don't care much for Towelie. He was okay in his first episode, but now I don't like him anymore.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:25 pm

Towlie's cool, I think he's a pretty good character.
dragon12445

Re: Towlie

Postby dragon12445 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:56 am

[quote="southpark180"]Hey all. I really love Towlie and I think he's a really good character. I wanna know if anybody else here likes Towlie. I luv when he says, " Don't forget to bring a towel", " You wanna get high", and " I'm just teaching people about important towel safety and proper towel use. It's important." I just wanna know if anybody else likes Towlie as much as I do. :D :) :o :shock: :? 8) :P :roll: :wink: :cartmanoooh: :tp: :unhoodedkenny: :santa: :gothstan: :chaos: :cartmannohat: :frozenkenny: :gaykenny: :parishilton: :timmy: :tweek: :stanpuke:[/quote]

:cartmansopissedrightnow: of course everyone loves towely and wtf is up with towel safty man but i do agree with u. :cartmanhappy: :assface:
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm

DUDE,
Towelie totally rocks and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
:tp:
peoplewhoannoyu

Postby peoplewhoannoyu » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:34 am

towelie is cool! He should be in more episodes.
Bunny Dracula

Postby Bunny Dracula » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:59 pm

I am really distressed by those of you who haven't got the Towelie-love. Well, maybe not so much distressed as put-out or semi-bothered. Towelie is a groovy kinda cat, man, and if you don't dig him, well, maybe you just need to put it in slow-mo for awhile and try toking a spiff or two. Relax, He isn't the end of civilisation as we know it - that'd be Mr/Miss Garrison and its It. No, when you think about it, Towelie may not be the cultural icon Matt and Trey envisioned him to be - how could you ever top Mr. Hankey? - but at least he ain't no damn dishrag.

PS - Does anyone have any idea as to Towelie's thread-count?
We have nothing to fear but fear, itself...mostly.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:02 pm

Bunny Dracula wrote:PS - Does anyone have any idea as to Towelie's thread-count?

No, but the thread-count of towlie topics on here keeps rising.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:34 pm

Nommel wrote:
Bunny Dracula wrote:PS - Does anyone have any idea as to Towelie's thread-count?

No, but the thread-count of towlie topics on here keeps rising.

*rimshot*
deathbitch019069

towlie is the sh*t

Postby deathbitch019069 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:53 am

i love towlie a lot. He is my favorite character and I wish they would have him on south park more:parishilton:

"I have no Idea what is going on!"
::cartmanoooh: :frozenkenny: :gaykenny: :assface: :zombiekenny: :craig: :stanpuke: :tweek: :cartmansopissedrightnow: [/quote]
much clown love
Bunny Dracula

Re: towlie is the sh*t

Postby Bunny Dracula » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:22 pm

deathbitch019069 wrote:i love towlie a lot. He is my favorite character and I wish they would have him on south park more:parishilton:

Funny you should bring her up. Did you know that Paris Hilton's aunts Kim and Kyle were both popular child stars back in the '70's and '80's? Kim - whom I had a major crush on -appeared in many fab movies of the era, including John Carpenter's classic "Assault on Precinct 13" (little girl shot through the ice cream cone), "Escape to Witch Mountain" and its sequel (her character's name was Tia which, eerily enough, is the Spanish word for 'aunt'), "The Car" (the best James Brolin/demonically possessed car movie ever made; Kyle was in this one, too), and a personal fave of mine, "Tuff Turf"(I have this one on Beta and while I don't have a means to play it, I still get excited at the idea of watching it and, so, it is a very valuable masturbatory tool). Kim also starred in the "Dif'rent Strokes" spin-off "Hello Larry", playing McClean Stevenson's youngest daughter Ruthie (also the name of a "Real World: Hawaii" character; you know, the drunken lesbo slut?). Playing her older sister was another major crush of mine, Donna Wilcox: she of the perfectly feathered hair. This show made for many a restless night, let me tell you.

Kyle Richards, as well as being in the aforementioned "The Car" also appeared as brat number two in the original "Halloween". She also played Mr. Edwards' daughter on several episodes of "Little House on the Prairie". But it was as Paris Hilton's concerned aunt on "E's True Hollywood Story: The Hilton Sisters" that Kyle truly came into her own. And, boy, is she ever hot; not at all like her bony blonde n'er-do-well nieces.

Well, there you have it. Towelie is so much more than just some pot smoking, blue washrag. His is such a profoundly multi-faceted character that to consider him in any way is almost a Heisenbergian exercise in profound contemplation. I don't think even the Dalai Lama - or Richard Gere, for that matter - could meditate their way from Egyptian cotton to Paris Hilton's aunts. But Towelie makes the impossible possible. So possible, in fact, that space and time realign to make the impossible never possible to begin with.

All thanks to you, Towelie, for expanding my mind beyond the bounds of reason. Thank you.

I mean it. Thank you.
We have nothing to fear but fear, itself...mostly.
CobainIsMyBitch

Postby CobainIsMyBitch » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 pm

towelie kicks ass. "no, youre a towel!"
"Wait, some young boy's been having sex with Ms. Stevenson?"

"Yes."

"......Nice."
squeakie

Postby squeakie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 am

I don't really like towlie, in fact I just don't get him at all... what is he supposed to represent?

Return to “Character Discussion”