Who's the cutest SP character?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Access Denied

Postby Access Denied » Wed May 03, 2006 10:20 pm

Cutest character? Probably the pre-school versions of Butters and Kenny.
S.F.H.B

Kenny is the cutiest

Postby S.F.H.B » Thu May 04, 2006 3:23 pm

hey you think Kenny's cute to?.... my uncle said "that im crazy because nobody can understand what he's saying and all he does is die".... and thats when i stand up for kenny because he does everything that nobody else would do on south park... I LOVE KENNY...I'M A KENNY LOVER....LOL :D
Kendra Sterling
S.F.H.B

Knney's the cutest

Postby S.F.H.B » Thu May 04, 2006 4:14 pm

well all you guys and girls are wrong because kenny is the cutest of them all i agree with butters kennys the best all the other ones aren't as brave as kenny is... like eric all he does is mess it up for him self...first he does good then he goes to being broke or beat up ....and i didn't know that satn had hir its so cute..the only time i saw him without his hat on is when they shaved his head bald... when that magician guy came on the show and that was the first time i saw his head... well got2go i think Kenny's calling me Peace out from the KENNY LOVER :lol:
Kendra Sterling
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri May 05, 2006 1:35 am

KB pretty much summed it up. I think Kyle is the cutest. Out of their personalities, Kyle just seems the most innocent and cute, gay little speeches and all. I dunno, just something about his looks and personality. Stan is also cute but he lacks that really cute something that Kyle has IMO.

Kenny is cute on the outside, but rather crude in terms of personality.
S.F.H.B

Kenny.....DA!!!!!

Postby S.F.H.B » Tue May 09, 2006 3:19 pm

well i think that kenny is the cutest because of his personality...all he does is die.. i mean you dont see cartman dieing in the shows do you??? i think i like him because he's braver than all the others and you don't know what he's going to sy thats y i like Kenny.... :oops:
Kendra Sterling
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue May 09, 2006 10:25 pm

Your entitled to like Kenny, Kenny is cool, and yes, he is cute. But, here's my two cents:

Kenny is cute, but I don't believe him dieing repeatativly makes him anymore brave than the other boys. The reason Cartman, Kyle or Stan don't die is because they generally contibute something more to the plot than a bunch of random mumblings. None the less, he is still cute, I just wish they would do a little more with him.
**Butters**

Postby **Butters** » Tue May 09, 2006 10:40 pm

crazyQH wrote:KB pretty much summed it up. I think Kyle is the cutest. Out of their personalities, Kyle just seems the most innocent and cute, gay little speeches and all. I dunno, just something about his looks and personality. Stan is also cute but he lacks that really cute something that Kyle has IMO.

Kenny is cute on the outside, but rather crude in terms of personality.

very true about Kenny. But the crude thing is what makes him adorable. and Kyle does totally have the cutest personality,i love the way he acts. But i'm still going to have to go with Kenny!
i love the blondes of south park! Kenny,Pip,Tweek,BUTTERS,Bebe.......
**Butters**

Postby **Butters** » Tue May 09, 2006 10:41 pm

i wish cartman would die in one episode.that'd be great.i'd record that episode and watch it over and over again. i hate cartman.
**Butters**

Re: Kenny is the cutiest

Postby **Butters** » Tue May 09, 2006 10:44 pm

S.F.H.B wrote:hey you think Kenny's cute to?.... my uncle said "that I'm crazy because nobody can understand what he's saying and all he does is die".... and thats when i stand up for kenny because he does everything that nobody else would do on south park... I LOVE KENNY...I'M A KENNY LOVER....LOL :D

rock on,sista! Kenny rocks my face off. I love him SOOOOOO much. and i can understand him. anyone who says you can't obviously can't hear very well.

Me+ :unhoodedkenny: + :chaos: + :tweek: =total harmony.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Tue May 09, 2006 10:49 pm

I have seen this same thread name atleast 4 times and it never gets past 4 pages. Plus they are computer animated paper, not even real paper, whats up with that?
**Butters**

Postby **Butters** » Tue May 09, 2006 10:57 pm

Recnahs wrote:I have seen this same thread name atleast 4 times and it never gets past 4 pages. Plus they are computer animated paper, not even real paper, whats up with that?

i have no clue.....
candies

Postby candies » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:29 pm

here's the 7 top cutest boys in southpark

frist- kenny

second- stan

third- kyle

forth- cartman

fifth- butters

sixth- ike

seventh- tweek
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:53 pm

Kenny of course. I love his little hoodie. :D

Ike is also adorable.
Trent.Boyett

Postby Trent.Boyett » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:59 pm

This is onli done by personality cos all the characters cept cartman are based around the same... and also there hair is different but u barely ever see it -

Just thought i point this out since there are so many f*cking people that start up these BBS'
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:04 pm

**Butters** wrote:i wish cartman would die in one episode.that'd be great.i'd record that episode and watch it over and over again. i hate cartman.

Rock on, fellow Cartman hater. Rock on. :twisted:
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image

Return to “Character Discussion”