Who's the cutest SP character?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Postby 203177 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:03 am

I would have to say in order of cuteness would be
1.kyle
2.stan
3.butters
4.kenny
5.tweek
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:06 am

Butters, Clyde, Pip.
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Stan=HOT!!
Kyle=HOT!!
Cartman=AWESOME [Kinda hot]
Kenny=SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!
ImageImage
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 pm

Ike. Hands down.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:45 pm

TWEEK FTW
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:18 am

GOD
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:03 am

Kyle's a pretty cute little guy. I don't know why, though, because they all look the same in the face and they definitely all aren't cute.

I guess it's because of his squeaky voice, and his hat. Not to mention personality.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:14 am

Obviously Ike.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 am

Pip :O
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
kyleisthebest

Postby kyleisthebest » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:08 am

[quote="KyleBenoit":04187][color=green:04187]Kyle is cute and his hair is awesome, but I don't have a crush on him. I think he's cute as in puppy/kitten cute, like an eight year old kid should be. And besides, it's not looks that matter. It's personality that counts the most and Kyle has the best personality of all the kids.[/color:04187][/quote:04187]I totally agree. Kyle is the cutest :wink: . Honestly, I really love Kyle's hair. I think its really cool. But the thing I love most about Kyle is his voice. It's so cute! :wink: I'm totally obsessed with him, but I don't......well I guess, since he's the cutest ever. He's so lovely! :oops:
Kyle is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! ;)
kyleisthebest

Postby kyleisthebest » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 am

katelynnluvslost wrote:Stan=HOT!!
Kyle=HOT!!
Cartman=AWESOME [Kinda hot]
Kenny=SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!
No, it's
Stan=Hot
Kyle=Super, super, super, super HOT! 8)
Cartman=Stupid
Kenny=Cute
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 am

kyleisthebest wrote:
KyleBenoit wrote:Kyle is cute and his hair is awesome, but I don't have a crush on him. I think he's cute as in puppy/kitten cute, like an eight year old kid should be. And besides, it's not looks that matter. It's personality that counts the most and Kyle has the best personality of all the kids.
I totally agree. Kyle is the cutest :wink: . Honestly, I really love Kyle's hair. I think its really cool. But the thing I love most about Kyle is his voice. It's so cute! :wink: I'm totally obsessed with him, but I don't......well I guess, since he's the cutest ever. He's so lovely! :oops:

Heh, I never thought someone would quote my old user account.

Kyle still remains as my favorite and I still think he's 'effin' adorable. Close in second, I say Ike is cutest.
kyleisthebest

Postby kyleisthebest » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:17 am

Sizzling Lynn wrote:
kyleisthebest wrote:
KyleBenoit wrote:Kyle is cute and his hair is awesome, but I don't have a crush on him. I think he's cute as in puppy/kitten cute, like an eight year old kid should be. And besides, it's not looks that matter. It's personality that counts the most and Kyle has the best personality of all the kids.
I totally agree. Kyle is the cutest :wink: . Honestly, I really love Kyle's hair. I think its really cool. But the thing I love most about Kyle is his voice. It's so cute! :wink: I'm totally obsessed with him, but I don't......well I guess, since he's the cutest ever. He's so lovely! :oops:

Kyle still remains as my favorite and I still think he's 'effin' adorable. Close in second, I say Ike is cutest.
Well, Ike is more of an innocent cute and Kyle is just.......cute. :wink:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 am

kyleisthebest wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:
kyleisthebest wrote:

Well, Ike is more of an innocent cute and Kyle is just.......cute. :wink:

I agree. ;)

But Tweek is still the cutest, no matter what you say, Nikki.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:23 pm

I'm still going to go with Kenny, for a couple of reasons. First, the fact that his face is almost always covered means that, after some time, you're going to want to see what he looks like. Obviously this would not be a worthwhile trait for him if it were no big deal to see him unhooded, so his appearance has to justify it, and I think it does. Secondly, there's the obvious fact that Kenny has always had the worst imaginable things happen to him from the start. Making Kenny into the eternal victim for shock value and entertainment is about the only way M&T can get away with putting a "cute" character into an adult animated show.

The same standard would apply to Butters, who is no stranger to abuse himself, or Kyle, who has had the second greatest number of brushes with death to Kenny.

Return to “Character Discussion”