Is Cartman totally evil?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:53 am

Eh, he is what he is, let's just leave it at that.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Bomb#20

Postby Bomb#20 » Wed May 10, 2006 1:05 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:Cartman is not gay! He liked Wendy, remember?

Well then He´s Bi :twisted:
"The Deamon in your mind will raid you in your bed at night!"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 10, 2006 1:46 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:I think Matt and Trey said (jokingly) that they believe that people are born bad but made good by society. Cartman seems to fit this profile rather well.

It's People who are born innocent who are then corrupted by Society... I can't remember who says that (The person's name is in Mary Shelly's Frankenstein)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed May 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Yes, he's totally evil. If he could make you eat your parents, he could probably run an empire once he's old enough. :lol: Be glad he's not that old, as he's still cute despite his evil. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed May 10, 2006 6:05 pm

He took Stem Cells From aborted Fetuses to make a shakeys

He made a kid eat his parents

He pretended to be retarded to win the special olympics

He stole kids tooth fairy Money

You be the judge if he's evil or not :P
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Wed May 10, 2006 7:14 pm

It seems that he does have a concious though when he tried to kill his mom. Maybe theres evil Cartman and good Cartman and they just havent merged yet.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
butters489

Postby butters489 » Wed May 10, 2006 8:43 pm

Yeah, now he is. Before he was just a dumb fat kid, but after "Scott Tennorman Must Die" he became this evil genius.

Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed May 10, 2006 8:55 pm

I don't think he's evil, so much as...has a lack of control. I've felt the overwhelming urge to feed some of my classmates their parents, but have refrained from doing so because I understand the consequences.

I can definately relate to his "evil"-ness (I usually find myself loving him that much more after he totally f*cks up someone's sh*t) and enjoy watching him do things that I know I'd like to do, but don't have the balls (or lack of inhibition) to do.

Is he evil? ;3 Evil, in my experience with people, is entirely subjective.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 10, 2006 9:01 pm

Yes. Yes, he is.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu May 11, 2006 2:21 am

Athena1999 wrote:My pleasure.

1. He has (willingly) dressed in drag on more than one occasion.

2. He has also dressed in clothes that make him look gay ("South Park is Gay" and possibly that vest in "Roger Ebert")

3. He has shoved various things up his ass, i.e. cigarrettes, board games, Disneyland...

4. He tells people, particularly male characters, to suck his balls.

5. In "Proper Condom Use," he masturbated a dog and stared at Butters' weiner when he was putting on a condom.

6. He gave Ben Affleck a hand job.

7. He gave a guy in the alley a blow job.

Is that proof enough for you?

He also seems to have a strange fetish with having Kyle touch his ass. In Fun with Veal he makes Kyle kiss his ass only to fart in his face. In Cancelled he insists that Kyle be the one to reach in his ass and activate the satellite dish, just so he could fart on him repeatedly.

It probably has more to do with their eternal rivalry and Cartman's eagerness to degrade Kyle than any repressed gay tendencies though.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu May 11, 2006 2:27 am

He’s twisted and evil, but if you ask me, I wouldn’t have him any other way! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Thu May 11, 2006 2:45 am

I don't think he's entirely evil. Take a look at "The Death of Eric Cartman" and "Tsst". He changes almost completely in both episodes (only to snap right back, of course). He's 99.9% evil.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri May 12, 2006 7:26 pm

So theres a 00.1% chance that he cann still turn good :)
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri May 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:My pleasure.

1. He has (willingly) dressed in drag on more than one occasion.

2. He has also dressed in clothes that make him look gay ("South Park is Gay" and possibly that vest in "Roger Ebert")

3. He has shoved various things up his ass, i.e. cigarrettes, board games, Disneyland...

4. He tells people, particularly male characters, to suck his balls.

5. In "Proper Condom Use," he masturbated a dog and stared at Butters' weiner when he was putting on a condom.

6. He gave Ben Affleck a hand job.

7. He gave a guy in the alley a blow job.

8. He was wishing to lick Mel Gibson's balls.

9. He asked--on a mageaphone, no less--if Garrison would like to suck his balls.

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Is that proof enough for you?

He also seems to have a strange fetish with having Kyle touch his ass. In Fun with Veal he makes Kyle kiss his ass only to fart in his face. In Cancelled he insists that Kyle be the one to reach in his ass and activate the satellite dish, just so he could fart on him repeatedly.

It probably has more to do with their eternal rivalry and Cartman's eagerness to degrade Kyle than any repressed gay tendencies though.

It also demonstrates a pattern of Asschins' anal/feces fixation. He thought it was a great idea to smear the walls of your enemies with "poop" (He has a neverending supply). He's obsessed with people sh*tting at the moment of death. He was trying to find the "brownnoise" that would make you crap ypur pants. He shoved food up his ass so he coud sh*t out of his mouth (he does that, anyway, whenver he talks). He had a boner when a TV show was goign to say "sh*t." You can't spearate Piggy and sh*t.

As for the original question: yes, he's such pure evil, Karl Rove sucks his teats for nourishment. He's a cancer with stubby legs.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Moop Rules

Postby Moop Rules » Sat May 13, 2006 3:15 am

Cartman isn't anything anymore. He isn't evil or gay. He s just really boring

Return to “Character Discussion”