Is Cartman totally evil?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat May 13, 2006 4:29 am

How is he boring? I think hes the most outrageous character on the show.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun May 14, 2006 6:43 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:How is he boring? I think hes the most outrageous character on the show.

Well, he has been becoming boring..You know why? Because everyone expects him to do something outrageous..You see him doing things even Hannibal Lector would call f*cked up, but, you kind of think "that's Cartman for you"..He is just too predictable now..
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 14, 2006 6:59 am

You got bored easily. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
KIZILSUNGUR

Postby KIZILSUNGUR » Sun May 14, 2006 11:21 am

CARTMAN BLOWS

Postby CARTMAN BLOWS » Sun May 14, 2006 3:44 pm

i dont like cartman u can tell by my name ha ha :cartmanlaugh: hes so lazy and mean
Image[img]Image
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 15, 2006 2:38 am

CARTMAN BLOWS wrote:i dont like cartman you can tell by my name ha ha :cartmanlaugh: hes so lazy and mean

I like your name :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Mon May 15, 2006 7:21 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Well, he has been becoming boring..You know why? Because everyone expects him to do something outrageous..You see him doing things even Hannibal Lector would call f*cked up, but, you kind of think "that's Cartman for you"..He is just too predictable now..

So hes boring because hes too outrageous?
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon May 15, 2006 7:29 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:
aristottlesdeathwish wrote:How is he boring? I think hes the most outrageous character on the show.

:C Your logic confuses me.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon May 15, 2006 7:38 pm

I don't think Cartman's boring at all, I love his personallity. He always tries to act so mature, he's like a little corrupt politician.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:01 pm

Yeah. He's never gotten boring. If anything, he's just gotten more interesting.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue May 16, 2006 9:01 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I don't think Cartman's boring at all, I love his personallity. He always tries to act so mature, he's like a little corrupt politician.

It always backfires. Ike is more mature than Asschins.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
idk

Postby idk » Tue May 16, 2006 9:10 pm

If gay ppl are evil then cartman is verrryy evil
DONT BE A CONFORMIST...JOIN THE NON-CONFORMISTS
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:30 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:

:C Your logic confuses me.

I think it makes sense. Sometimes too much outrageousness can kill all of it. Obviously the Scott Tenorman thing was the most outrageous thing Asschins has ever done, and it seems that it couldn't be beat. Then the writers began to milk that stint, and all of a sudden nothing that Fatass did, regardless of how outrageous it was, could beat feeding a boy his own parents, which was alluded to so often it lost its shock value.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu May 18, 2006 7:32 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
I think it makes sense. Sometimes too much outrageousness can kill all of it. Obviously the Scott Tenorman thing was the most outrageous thing Asschins has ever done, and it seems that it couldn't be beat. Then the writers began to milk that stint, and all of a sudden nothing that Fatass did, regardless of how outrageous it was, could beat feeding a boy his own parents, which was alluded to so often it lost its shock value.

^______^ your little pet names for him are sooooooo charming and creative~ blololololz.

And I really don't get WHY it has to be beat. You watch the show solely for shock value? That's missing a lot of the point of the show. You want shock? Go watch Drawn Together or the evening news.

I think it was a perfect way for Evilfuckinggenius Cartman to make a debut. It doesn't NEED to be beat, because it's something that CAN'T be beat. *shrug*
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 19, 2006 3:13 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I don't think Cartman's boring at all, I love his personallity. He always tries to act so mature, he's like a little corrupt politician.

Politicians are people who are greedy, self-absorbed, want to be famous, but are too ugly for showbiz. Asschins is definately not cut out for showbiz (He'd break the stage the moment he put weight on it), so he bullies other people around and acts like a little dictator.

So yes, Stinknutz is basically a fat, piggy, morbidly obese politician.

Return to “Character Discussion”