Is Cartman totally evil?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

vleercas

Postby vleercas » Fri May 19, 2006 8:19 pm

I think cartman is totally evil.
Man! he tried to kill his mom and took over whole f*cking america!!
f*ck yeah
g3rmansh3ph3rd

Postby g3rmansh3ph3rd » Sat May 20, 2006 9:06 am

Fact: Cartman has no conscience
He likes seeing people get angry (it 'feeds' him)

Fiction: He is just plain evil

If he was evil, then he would be bent on bringing the world to utter destruction, just like (ahem) "CUTE" little Butters.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat May 20, 2006 5:48 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
I think it makes sense. Sometimes too much outrageousness can kill all of it. Obviously the Scott Tenorman thing was the most outrageous thing Asschins has ever done, and it seems that it couldn't be beat. Then the writers began to milk that stint, and all of a sudden nothing that Fatass did, regardless of how outrageous it was, could beat feeding a boy his own parents, which was alluded to so often it lost its shock value.

^______^ your little pet names for him are sooooooo charming and creative~ blololololz.

And I really don't get WHY it has to be beat. You watch the show solely for shock value? That's missing a lot of the point of the show. You want shock? Go watch Drawn Together or the evening news.

I think it was a perfect way for Evilfuckinggenius Cartman to make a debut. It doesn't NEED to be beat, because it's something that CAN'T be beat. *shrug*

Sorry if I forgot to put something in there, but I don't watch it for the shock value. I watch it for the satirical approach to current events among other things.

I was only saying that the Scott Tenorman thing was a very shocking twist that couldn't be beat in terms of shock value (for those who do watch SP just to see what CARTMAN will do to his enemies, and believe me, there are a lot of people like that out there). But the fact that they constantly keep bringing it up (i.e. "Don't make me turn your parents into chili") makes it lose its effect as well.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm

I think it just makes him more menacing. :)
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Masa860

Well,,,,

Postby Masa860 » Sun May 21, 2006 12:34 am

I don't believe good nor evil so I would say that Cartman is just SO smart and the adults in South park can not handle him, even his mom.

Let me make an example, Kyle and Cartman means "Tao" ,the chinese philosophy, as if Kyle is colour of the white and Cartman is colour of the black.
Black doesn't mean evil also White doesn't mean good.

Think about the Episode 1007:"TSST", in this episode we can see that a child could be everything such as Eric Cartman.
The most important thing is Education. :D
aristottlesdeathwish

Re: Well,,,,

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun May 21, 2006 3:21 am

Masa860 wrote:Let me make an example, Kyle and Cartman means "Tao" ,the chinese philosophy, as if Kyle is colour of the white and Cartman is colour of the black.

Im confused :(
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Sun May 21, 2006 4:50 am

Masa860 wrote:"Tao" ,the chinese philosophy, as if Kyle is colour of the white and Cartman is colour of the black.

"We all believe in the powers of good and evil... except for Buddah, who doesn't really believe in evil." -Jesus

I don't know... if not having a conscience isn't evil, I don't know what is..
fatman355

Postby fatman355 » Sun May 21, 2006 5:01 am

he isent fat :cartmansopissedrightnow: :x :shock: :shock:
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun May 21, 2006 6:42 am

hes just big boned
gothic wonder chick

Postby gothic wonder chick » Sun May 21, 2006 8:36 pm

He is evil, completely, why else do you think he is like he is.
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Sun May 21, 2006 9:47 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Recnahs wrote:
T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:cartman is gay!!!

look at the clues

What are these clues? make a list please.

My pleasure.

1. He has (willingly) dressed in drag on more than one occasion.

2. He has also dressed in clothes that make him look gay ("South Park is Gay" and possibly that vest in "Roger Ebert")

3. He has shoved various things up his ass, i.e. cigarrettes, board games, Disneyland...

4. He tells people, particularly male characters, to suck his balls.

5. In "Proper Condom Use," he masturbated a dog and stared at Butters' weiner when he was putting on a condom.

6. He gave Ben Affleck a hand job.

7. He gave a guy in the alley a blow job.

Is that proof enough for you?

is cartman evil? i can't really say for sure, because although he has done some unbelievably horrible things, on rare occasions he has shown signs of compassion so i really don't know, but i think he's funny either way. i'd definately say cartman's gay (ive noticed the signs as well) but then again he DID have a crush on Wendy in "Chef goes Nanners" so then he couldn't be gay... could he? Bi, perhaps? lol i think it would be hilarious if there was an episode where cartman came out of the closet or found out he was partly Jewish or something like that... Kyle'd never let him live it down. But in any case: gay or straight, evil or just messed up, I think he's f*cking hysterical either way so it wouldn't really change my opinion about him. Go, Cartman! :cartmansmirk:

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Sun May 21, 2006 11:50 pm

Naw, Cartman isn't evil, well not completely evil anyway. He's greedy, manipulative, and has a huge lust for dominance, and cheesy poofs, but the only truely evil thing that he did in my opinion, was chopping up Scott Tenorman's parents and putting them in the chili and feeding them to him. Sick...yet interesting. When he was going to kill his mom, teh fact is that he didn't. He was able to resist the urges presented by teh evil voice inside his head and listen to teh good voice in his head. He's mostly just greedy nott full-out evil, otherwise he's have killed everyone because they pissed him off somehow.
Also reguarding his sexuality, it don't really matter, because gay, bi, or straight, don't make someone evil. Besides we're all a little gay inside much as some of us don't like to admit it, but it's true. It's freakin' animal nature and basic mentel attracions taht make us attracted to who we are attracted to, not evil. Acts of homosexuality happen occasionally in the rest of the animal kingdom too, not just with people, but with animals, fornication is used for reproductive purposes, not for entertainment and it's not the huge deal to the other animals that people make of it.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sun May 21, 2006 11:56 pm

he almost defenately is gay but i think he wants to be completely evil but... meh.
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon May 22, 2006 12:12 am

I wouldn't say Cartman is evil. There's only one thing he has done to show that he is evil: try to eradicate Jews. However, there are plenty of things he has done to show he needs anger management, like:
Tying a kid's ankles to a flagpole, and telling him that the only way he could get the antidote in time from the poison he put in the kid's lunch milk was to saw through his legs because the kid called him chubby.
And feeding a kid his parents because of $16.12.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Mon May 22, 2006 4:21 am

Kennyrox666 wrote:Naw, Cartman isn't evil, well not completely evil anyway. He's greedy, manipulative, and has a huge lust for dominance, and cheesy poofs, but the only truely evil thing that he did in my opinion, was chopping up Scott Tenorman's parents and putting them in the chili and feeding them to him. Sick...yet interesting. When he was going to kill his mom, teh fact is that he didn't. He was able to resist the urges presented by teh evil voice inside his head and listen to teh good voice in his head. He's mostly just greedy nott full-out evil, otherwise he's have killed everyone because they pissed him off somehow.
Also reguarding his sexuality, it don't really matter, because gay, bi, or straight, don't make someone evil. Besides we're all a little gay inside much as some of us don't like to admit it, but it's true. It's freakin' animal nature and basic mentel attracions taht make us attracted to who we are attracted to, not evil. Acts of homosexuality happen occasionally in the rest of the animal kingdom too, not just with people, but with animals, fornication is used for reproductive purposes, not for entertainment and it's not the huge deal to the other animals that people make of it.

actually when i was pointing out his possible sexual preferance i wasn't implying that him being gay would make him evil or anything like that (im not homophobic). i was just voicing my opinion on both topics, but my answers weren't meant to be related to each other in any way... sorry if that's how it sounded. :oops:

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.

Return to “Character Discussion”