Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:14 am

crazyQH wrote:That line from Go God, Go XII, really freaked my out. The one where Cartman says he would literally get down on his knees and lick Kyle's balls. Yeah...eh...

He said he'd suck 'em dry, actually. XD

Anyway, is Cartman gay? Dunno. Does it really matter, though?

And T_M is right; there's definitely an identical thread to this one with the same title and everything...it's probably a few pages back.
queenellybabe

u guys,u guys guess wat?

Postby queenellybabe » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:48 pm

cartman aint gay...he'll get sum juss wait n c
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:59 pm

[quote="Taranis_Music":528e1]Didn't I see this same thread like 5 months ago?

He's not gay, he's just confused. 8 Year Olds can't be gay anyways.[/quote:528e1]
More like two months ago.

[quote="DevilAngel16":528e1][quote="crazyQH":528e1]That line from [i:528e1]Go God, Go XII,[/i:528e1] really freaked my out. The one where Cartman says he would literally get down on his knees and lick Kyle's balls. Yeah...eh...[/quote:528e1]

He said he'd suck 'em dry, actually. XD

Anyway, is Cartman gay? Dunno. Does it really matter, though?

And T_M is right; there's definitely an identical thread to this one with the same title and everything...it's probably a few pages back.[/quote:528e1]
It was on page 2. But now it includes this thread, so it's on page one again. Threads merged.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Anti Mushroom wrote:I don't think he's gay. He hasn't had sex with any guys yet....that we know of...

He gave Ben Aflec a handjob... and spent the whole night making sweet love to him (or his hand did...)... And in the Cow Days episode he apparently had sex with Leonardo Dicaprio xD
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:13 am

I think if Cartman is indeed gay, a lot of that is projected towards Kyle. Despite the fact he hates him and wants him to die, he also has this strange affection towards him.

I also have that same theory. I think it is, indeed, too early (age-wise) to decide if Cartman is gay or not, but he does have this strange obsession with Kyle. There were two episodes where Cartman wanted Kyle do do something associated with his ass, and, you know, he always seems to bring up the topic of Kyle in random situations. The only one I can think of now is in "Die, Hippy, Die!" where at random he says that he'll help get rid of the hippies if he gets a toy truck, and have Kyle forced to watch him. I know that probably only comes from his deep hatred for him, but I just find it weird that he spends so much of his thoughts thinking of ways to torment poor Kyle. /rant
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:07 am

Does nobody remember when Cartman tried so desperatley to get invited to a whore party in Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset?

Or the fact that he was depressed when he found out Wendy's kiss towards him wasn't "real", it was just to get some pressure off of her and such.

And he wasn't all that thrilled when he found out what NAMBLA was really about.

Oh, and he had a bitch named Beth in Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy. I don't really think he's actually decided yet. I mean, it's pretty normal to have a bunch of little kids have that "girlfriend-due-to-a-crush" kind of thing. But I've never seen any 9-year olds come out of the closet.

Oh, and for those who say Cartman has a weird affection with Kyle, yeah, I agree, but I wouldn't really say it was a love thing. Not that you guys said it was, I'm just saying, you know? I mean, Cartman threatened to kill Kyle multiple and multiple of times.

He just needs somebody to rip on, that's all. As said in The Death of Eric Cartman, he thrives on people getting pissed off at his remarks. When Kyle left, Cartman instantly replaced him with Butters to insult and rip on, but quickly found out it wasn't as joyful and fun as it is with Kyle.

But yeah, I guess you can say Cartman has some weird affection on him. But if this attracts a bunch of Kyle/Cartman fans, I'll kill you all with my bare hands.

"WITH MY BARE HANDS, GODDAMN YOU."
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:23 am

I think that Cartman is more of a rapist or like those sick bastards that torture people and then get off on there pain. If not that then he is definatly gay, I have never seen a straight guy dress up like B. S. and make out with a cutout of J. T.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:53 pm

He is at least bisexual. He's had sex with more guys than...well...lots of gay people.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
candies

Postby candies » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:00 pm

and i'd also believe that he got a girlfriend or bitch on that episode " miss teacher bangs a student" so he isn't gay, isn't he people?[/i]
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Cartman004

Postby Cartman004 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:04 pm

Cartman is not gay :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Cartman Kicks ass!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:32 pm

candies wrote:and i'd also believe that he got a girlfriend or bitch on that episode " miss teacher bangs a student" so he isn't gay, isn't he people?[/i]

It's called a Beard.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Whipstickagostop

Postby Whipstickagostop » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:03 am

Another hint that he may be gay is when they were at Raisins,Butters said that the place was awsome and Cartman says "how would you know,you havent even tried the food yet." Then again, he could still be crushed over when he started to have a thing for Wendy and for her it was just sexual tension from working together on the debate.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:51 am

Whipstickagostop wrote:Another hint that he may be gay is when they were at Raisins,Butters said that the place was awsome and Cartman says "how would you know,you havent even tried the food yet."

That might not really proove that he's gay, per-se, but more like he's such a fatass, he prefers food over hot girls.

HE'LL EAT DURING SEX JUST LIKE GEORGE IN SEINFELD!
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:00 am

Infusions wrote:HE'LL EAT DURING SEX JUST LIKE GEORGE IN SEINFELD!

Or possibly (more like also) in the shower.
Kenny Power

Postby Kenny Power » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:45 pm

No Erics not gay... He's just one sick twisted little fat ass. He plays TEAPARTY for crying out loud! Don't tell me thats not a screwed up little kid!
Bite me kenny!

Return to “Character Discussion”