Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:10 pm

Like I said in the other gay Cartman thread, he's bi-curious
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:32 pm

I'd like to set the record straight that Cartman is straight. He's 8 years old for f*cks sake. Maybe he is bi curious. Shane raised some good points but you gotaa rememebr he did like wendy and he has never had a crush on a boy. So what if he gave Butters a BJ... it disgusting but he didn't know better, he thought it was to make Butters gay not himself gay.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 pm

[quote="Cartman_91":00131]I'd like to set the record straight that Cartman is straight. He's 8 years old for f*cks sake. Maybe he is bi curious. Shane raised some good points but you gotaa rememebr he did like wendy and he has never had a crush on a boy. So what if he gave Butters a BJ... it disgusting but he didn't know better, he thought it was to make Butters gay not himself gay.[/quote:00131]

If I gave you a BJ, there wouldn't be any excuse for it. :lol:
Even if, IFM we decide to let that pass, we still have the Ben Affleck handjob. He knew what he was doing. :wink:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
AllHailCartmen

Cartman's gayness

Postby AllHailCartmen » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:04 pm

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"
"Screw you guys, I'm going home"
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:22 pm

Naw you guys. Butters is Cartman's little bitch and everyone knows it except Butters. (Poor kid) Cartman doesn't express "love" for Butters because he doesn't feel love for him but he certainly expresses sexual interest in him. I think you could say that Cartman is gay in the way oh hrm... the way an abusive sadist might be gay? But not in any romantic or emotional way unlike Bradley who actually is *romantically* gay.

Cartman deffinately has gay sexual urges because he has done some pretty f*cking gay things. Maybe he's NINE but as everyone else has pointed out at this point in the series the "kids" are more like caractures of adults.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:27 pm

Well, I didn't want to add Naphtha to the barbecue, but have you ever listened to the words to The German Dance song?
"I will do the German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la, hope you will enjoy my dance, fiddly-ey, (diddly?)-ey-yay. Would you like some sour kraut, German boys, German boys, yes I'd like some sour kraut." Although, he didn't say "yes I'd like some German boys."
Seeing Strumpfhose's post in the "Rate the picture of the person above" thread made me think of it. And now I won't be able to get that song out of my head for the rest of the day.
Spacefille

Postby Spacefille » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:38 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:3- If we wanted to get super duper technical, Cartman is not a virgin and has had gay sex.

Okay Shane, you just broke my brain with this one. I read it, then reread it, shocked because it's technically true as you say. I mean you don't even think about if 9 years old might not be virgins. O_o;;

I thought it had only been Jimmy who had had sex in the series of all the kids. I guess going on the criteria, Butters might not be a virgin anymore because whatever that Uncle he mentioned in the "Return of Chef" episode did to him. :p
candies

Postby candies » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:12 pm

umm this tread already exist and I'm am sure all of you that Eric Cartman is not gay! here's some interesting episode that proves it:

Chef goes nanner: Wendy attractive to Cartman and dreaming him when she sleeps. than Bebe told her if she dosn't want to get attractive to him just kissed him on the lips. Wendy kisses him like a one minute or seconds and Cartman was totally surprise at her. by the end of the episode Wendy told Cartman that she didn't have the feeling of him and Cartman just sigh heartbreaking

Stupid Spoiled Whores Video Playset: When the girls calling all the boys at the hallway to come over Bebe's party. Cartman gets a little bit concerntration to them and walks by them to see if they invited him. than Cartman was pissed off at them and cursing the girls out. hours later he knocked on Bebe's door with some sparkling new hip outfits to come into the party.

Bebe's boobs destroy society: Cartman notice that Bebe was super cool to him and probably liked her. At his house him and Bebe was at the basement playing dolls alone

Tom's Rhinoplasty: All the boys including Cartman just couldn't their eyes of ms. Ellen. Later, Cartman licked Carpet to become a lesbian so he could be with Ms. Ellen

Now, you all see that Cartman is only nine years old and sometimes confused of Homosexuals, Lesbian and Bi-curious and some recent episode he'd probably doing sexuals thing but that dosn't mean that he's gay. :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
davidclumsy19

Postby davidclumsy19 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:22 pm

I think that cartman is gay because when butters was sleeping he took of butters pants and tuck a picture of him sucking it and sticking a thums up at the camera and then he went and showed the picture too kyle, stan, and kenny.
davidclumsy19

Postby davidclumsy19 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:26 pm

Another reason that cartman is gey is because he went over to butters house and told him do u wana see something so fn awesom.then cartman tells him to knee down and put on a blind fold then cartman takes down his pants and gets his head and get closer and closer and closer until butter dad comes in that was funny a** hell
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 am

candies wrote:umm this tread already exist and I'm am sure all of you that Eric Cartman is not gay! here's some interesting episode that proves it:

What? You mean "I assure all of you that Eric Cartman is not gay" ?

Now, I'm not perfect in grammar in my posts or spelling, I know this for sure, but please check your sentence structure at least a little bit before posting. :(

That is good information, but I am standing by my position that he is just trying to prove that he is not gay, just like Mr. Garrison. Although WENDY was attracted to CARTMAN, does that prove anything? Although he was with Bebe in his basement playing with dolls.. wait, he was in his basement playing with dolls with Bebe, nothing else.. this doesn't scream out gay to you? I know he's only 9.. but still.. if he weren't gay he would have at least tried SOMETHING, hold her hands, anything.

It is for these reasons, I stick by my original position.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:42 am

"Cartman Sucks" = Cartman is gay.

'Nuff said.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
adritch

Postby adritch » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:28 am

He is 9 years old, so I don't think he is anything... but if he is anything he is bi-curious.
99.7% of "Greenhouse" gases are natural!
The countries that smoke the most Greece/Japan live the longest!
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:01 am

Cartman is Bi. He liked Wendy, but....

He plays tea party, dances with justin timberlake cutouts while dressed like Brittany Spears, gave Ben aflec a handjob, at least 2 times...since ben was naked in bed with him......stuck butters weiner in his mouth, whether he knows that it bi/gay doesnt matter, cause it is. Also, even though people say hes 8 so he cant know. i have one response.. this is South Park not real life.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:15 pm

He also liked Ms. Ellen. For some reason a lot of people forget that....And with her the attraction was based on her looks.

Nonetheless, I also think Cartman's somewhat or completely bi.

Return to “Character Discussion”