Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kennylover2000

Postby Kennylover2000 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:20 pm

I don't think he's gay or bi. He thought that he puts Butters' penis in his mouth, Butters was gay. So he's not gay, just stupid.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:17 pm

Kennylover2000 wrote:I don't think he's gay or bi. He thought that he puts Butters' penis in his mouth, Butters was gay. So he's not gay, just stupid.

Exactly. :D

Thank you for writing my thoughts out. <3
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:45 am

Kennylover2000 wrote:I don't think he's gay or bi. He thought that he puts Butters' penis in his mouth, Butters was gay. So he's not gay, just stupid.

Have you read this whole topic? :lol:

@Candies- We already talked about that, Schantrac especially.

EVEN if we can say his constant gay actions mean nothing because he is stupid, guess what? He is not a virgin, and the sex he has had is GAY sex.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:31 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Guess what? He is not a virgin, and the sex he has had is GAY sex.

If I ended up getting raped or drugged by a woman and made love to her and lost my virginity, would that still count as me being gay since I had gay sex?

Wow, this is a strange post, I just realized after typing. 8D
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Infusions wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Guess what? He is not a virgin, and the sex he has had is GAY sex.

If I ended up getting raped or drugged by a woman and made love to her and lost my virginity, would that still count as me being gay since I had gay sex?

Wow, this is a strange post, I just realized after typing. 8D

The difference is that you were drugged. Cartman did it of his own free will. And yes, that was an awfully strange post. :lol:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm

I wouldn't say he's Gay, just a total idiot. I'm not gonna label him with 'Bi', either, because... well... he has no idea about the complexities of it all. In fact, I'd say he's n/a. Of course, I see him being Bi when he's older, but not now. No way.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:00 pm

Jay C wrote:I wouldn't say he's Gay, just a total idiot. I'm not gonna label him with 'Bi', either, because... well... he has no idea about the complexities of it all. In fact, I'd say he's n/a. Of course, I see him being Bi when he's older, but not now. No way.

Cartman learned to bend down and touch his ankles from his uncle Jesse. :wink:
Shut_Up_Stan_

Postby Shut_Up_Stan_ » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:20 pm

Cartman's not gay, he's stupid, and if he's gay Stan and Kyle are lovers, :gaykenny: Kenny gets a sex change, Big Gay Al will be Big Straight Al, and Mr. Slave will not be a sex slave, just a regular slave. :shock:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:29 pm

Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:Cartman's not gay, he's stupid, and if he's gay Stan and Kyle are lovers, :gaykenny: Kenny gets a sex change, Big Gay Al will be Big Straight Al, and Mr. Slave will not be a sex slave, just a regular slave. :shock:

1- Say why Stan and Kyle would be lovers.
2- Say why Kenny would get a sex change.
3- Say why Big Gay Al would be straight.
4- Say why Mr. Slave will just be a regular slave.

5- Everything that has been said about Cartman is based off of fact.
Shut_Up_Stan_

Postby Shut_Up_Stan_ » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:31 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:Cartman's not gay, he's stupid, and if he's gay Stan and Kyle are lovers, :gaykenny: Kenny gets a sex change, Big Gay Al will be Big Straight Al, and Mr. Slave will not be a sex slave, just a regular slave. :shock:

I don't think Cartman's gay, and I said if he is gay then everyone else is what I said they were.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

I don't think Cartman's gay, and I said if he is gay then everyone else is what I said they were.

But that doesn't make sense. You have to support your argument with fact.
Shut_Up_Stan_

Postby Shut_Up_Stan_ » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Nommel wrote:
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

But that doesn't make sense. You have to support your argument with fact.

I'm just saying if Cartman's gay everyone's going to be messed up too.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:43 pm

Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

You need evidince exspecially since recently there has been a huge amount of evindince that Cartman is gay
And a point that should be made is that Cartman and Mr./Ms. Garrison have very similar personalities so it's possible Cartman could go down the same road(Hopefully Cartman won't get a sex change)
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Shut_Up_Stan_

Postby Shut_Up_Stan_ » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:49 pm

polymorph wrote:
Shut_Up_Stan_ wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

You need evidince exspecially since recently there has been a huge amount of evindince that Cartman is gay
And a point that should be made is that Cartman and Mr./Ms. Garrison have very similar personalities so it's possible Cartman could go down the same road(Hopefully Cartman won't get a sex change)

Cartman was trying to make Butters gay, he made a big mistake because hes dumb, he liked Wendy in Chef Goes Nanners and he liked Bebe in Bebe's Brand New Boobs (i think i got the title wrong for that episode), he's just messed a messed up kid, and it would be a messed up world if he was gay, just like I said before. :tweek:
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:30 pm

You know what? This may be a news flash to you, but Cartman doesn't exist on his own! He is whatever Matt and Trey make him to be. He is nothing else. So, at this point he is NOT gay, until they make him one. What the hell is the point of this debate?

Return to “Character Discussion”