Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: Is Cartman GAY?

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:38 pm

stupidrandy wrote:Cartman might be fat and ugly but Ill be damned if he's gay! Just because He had Kyle suck his ball's in Imaginationland III, He was making a point about a bet that he was right all along about. Look at it from Cartman's point of view, "Im right and Kyle was wrong"! I would be pissed off too, A bet is a bet! Just because He like's Hitler doesnt make Him gay either! What planet are you from?? Mabye He don't chat with chick's cause no girl's talk to Him! The Paris Hilton Ep. for instance, He was trying so hard to get into that Party for some reason, Mabye cause the girls dont like Him, Not he don't like girl's!! I mean come on!

Read the reasons why people think he is gay before this run of episosdes premier, because nothing you said counters any of them. If in 24 hours you haven't responded to those reasons, I'll just have to bring the hammer down. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:15 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
stupidrandy wrote:Cartman might be fat and ugly but Ill be damned if he's gay! Just because He had Kyle suck his ball's in Imaginationland III, He was making a point about a bet that he was right all along about. Look at it from Cartman's point of view, "Im right and Kyle was wrong"! I would be pissed off too, A bet is a bet! Just because He like's Hitler doesnt make Him gay either! What planet are you from?? Mabye He don't chat with chick's cause no girl's talk to Him! The Paris Hilton Ep. for instance, He was trying so hard to get into that Party for some reason, Mabye cause the girls dont like Him, Not he don't like girl's!! I mean come on!

Read the reasons why people think he is gay before this run of episosdes premier, because nothing you said counters any of them. If in 24 hours you haven't responded to those reasons, I'll just have to bring the hammer down. :lol:

Bring it...
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:33 am

stupidrandy wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

Bring it...

I highly advise that you don't bring about Shane's wrath...it can get really ugly...

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:36 am

Small list of teh gay things he has done:
The picture in Cartman Sucks.

Gave Ben Afleck a Handjob, technically twice.

Gave a homeless guy a BJ. The defense? His eyes were closed and he was told to suck it out of a hose. Err, yeah, quick question: Are we to believe that he had his eyes closed the entire time, not even once opening them for any reason? Unlikely.

Dressed like Britney Spears and danced around a cardboard cutout of Justin Timberlake. It isn't the dressing up part that makes him look gay, it's the dancing around Justin Timberlake part.
There are many more, but the library keyboard is moving far too slowly.

Also, technically, he gave a man oral sex, so he has had gay sex.

Now, as I suspect, you have a defense for every one of these actions. I also have more things to Copy and Paste that I doubt you can explain away once you counter this post.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:07 am

Hes nine years old. Do you think he really knew what he was doing when he was getting that cum? He proble got raped. The (Yenafurlopez) hand puppet for Cartman was like Mr. Hat to Mr. Garrason. Only it was Rick Carter technecly giving (head) to Ben. And as for him dressing up as Brittney Spears and sh*t. well thats just Cartmans.... damn it.. nevermind, Cartman is a fat, ugly fagget.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:39 pm

stupidrandy wrote:Hes nine years old. Do you think he really knew what he was doing when he was getting that cum? He proble [sic] got raped. The (Yenafurlopez) hand puppet for Cartman was like Mr. Hat to Mr. Garrason [sic]. Only it was Rick Carter technecly giving (head) to Ben. And as for him dressing up as Brittney Spears and sh*t. well thats just Cartmans.... damn it.. nevermind, Cartman is a fat, ugly fagget.[sic]

Good that you see the light. You lost me when you suggested that Fatass was raped. I guess if you were into doing baby elephants, Fatass would be the piece for you. Then again, the rapist would get less trouble and the same gratification humping a Hefty leaf bag full of Crisco. Remeber who his mehhm is--he prolly begs for semen Ovaltines.

Is that enough product placement? :D
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
LudoChile

Re: is season 11 showing cartman is a homosexual?

Postby LudoChile » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:47 am

Cartman is a sociopath.

It's a very common thing for a sociopath to not have any specific sexuality, but to use sex in any way possible to further himself, etc. That said, I don't think he's a complete sociopath...some emotion crops up here and there. His sexual confusion/naivete/ambiguity is part of what makes him a great character.

Also, while 9 is young, many gay people become aware of at least being "different" at that age, with lots of cases of homosexuals knowing they're gay in pre-adolescence.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: is season 11 showing cartman is a homosexual?

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:42 am

LudoChile wrote:Cartman is a sociopath.

It's a very common thing for a sociopath to not have any specific sexuality, but to use sex in any way possible to further himself, etc. That said, I don't think he's a complete sociopath...some emotion crops up here and there. His sexual confusion/naivete/ambiguity is part of what makes him a great character.

Also, while 9 is young, many gay people become aware of at least being "different" at that age, with lots of cases of homosexuals knowing they're gay in pre-adolescence.

I agree that Fatass is a sociopath. But so was Jeffrey Dahmer and he was as gay as Christmas.

As for Fatass being gay, Elton John is more straight than he is. Also, we've an ongiong thread about Fatass' gayness.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 pm

I don’t think Cartman is gay and I don’t think his mental problems have become pathologic yet. Cartman is depressed and I think I would be a bit depressed if my mom was on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine and if she was jumping every man in town. But if my mom turned out to really be my dad, that would really send me to the dark depths of confusion and grief. I see Cartman as a very lonely and troubled little boy who is trying to make some sense of his existence. He may end up a totally messed up adult but he has the hope of redemption because of his good choice in friends.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:18 am

termsofuse wrote:I don’t think Cartman is gay and I don’t think his mental problems have become pathologic yet. Cartman is depressed and I think I would be a bit depressed if my mom was on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine and if she was jumping every man in town. But if my mom turned out to really be my dad, that would really send me to the dark depths of confusion and grief. I see Cartman as a very lonely and troubled little boy who is trying to make some sense of his existence. He may end up a totally messed up adult but he has the hope of redemption because of his good choice in friends.

But his "friends" hate him. And Fatass taunts them mercilessly.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:01 am

termsofuse wrote:I don’t think Cartman is gay and I don’t think his mental problems have become pathologic yet. Cartman is depressed and I think I would be a bit depressed if my mom was on the cover of Crack Whore Magazine and if she was jumping every man in town. But if my mom turned out to really be my dad, that would really send me to the dark depths of confusion and grief. I see Cartman as a very lonely and troubled little boy who is trying to make some sense of his existence. He may end up a totally messed up adult but he has the hope of redemption because of his good choice in friends.
I think you may be the only person I've ever seen who thinks that :shock:
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:13 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

Friends will have fights but Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny still hang and have adventures no matter what has happened in the past.

I think they will still go see the next Terrance & Phillip movie together. I also think Cartman will always piss Kyle off but Kyle will always get over it.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:02 am

termsofuse wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

Friends will have fights but Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny still hang and have adventures no matter what has happened in the past.

I think they will still go see the next Terrance & Phillip movie together. I also think Cartman will always piss Kyle off but Kyle will always get over it.

Who confides to Stan? Kyle. Who confides in Kyle? Stan. Who confides in Fatass? Nobody, because he's insensitive, manipulative, untrustworthy and sadistic. If anything, Fatass hangs with them and not the other way around.
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:11 pm

[quote="Cartman's Top Enemy
Who confides to Stan? Kyle. Who confides in Kyle? Stan. Who confides in Fatass? Nobody, because he's insensitive, manipulative, untrustworthy and sadistic. If anything, Fatass hangs with them and not the other way around.[/quote]

Right! Exactly! They are the best and only friends he has except for Butters. Butters has confided in Cartman and Cartman has given Butters a lot of advice (and an enema)...most of it bad advice but still...
I wonder if Butters will still have sleep overs with Doughboy?
cjones

Re:

Postby cjones » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:36 pm

carmen iz gay

Return to “Character Discussion”