Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: Re:

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 am

termsofuse wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Who confides to Stan? Kyle. Who confides in Kyle? Stan. Who confides in Fatass? Nobody, because he's insensitive, manipulative, untrustworthy and sadistic. If anything, Fatass hangs with them and not the other way around.

Right! Exactly! They are the best and only friends he has except for Butters. Butters has confided in Cartman and Cartman has given Butters a lot of advice (and an enema)...most of it bad advice but still...
I wonder if Butters will still have sleep overs with Doughboy?

Consider this: Fatass forces himself on the others and they reluctantly hang around, mostly b/c his mehhhhm buys the best toys. As for Butters, he's just a easier target who has gotten smarter as of late :D

cjones wrote:carmen iz gay

Never saw it. I'm not much into French opera and I'm not familiar with Bizet's works.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
ushankasrockmysocks

Re: Re:

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:30 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
termsofuse wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Who confides to Stan? Kyle. Who confides in Kyle? Stan. Who confides in Fatass? Nobody, because he's insensitive, manipulative, untrustworthy and sadistic. If anything, Fatass hangs with them and not the other way around.

Right! Exactly! They are the best and only friends he has except for Butters. Butters has confided in Cartman and Cartman has given Butters a lot of advice (and an enema)...most of it bad advice but still...
I wonder if Butters will still have sleep overs with Doughboy?

Consider this: Fatass forces himself on the others and they reluctantly hang around, mostly b/c his mehhhhm buys the best toys. As for Butters, he's just a easier target who has gotten smarter as of late :D
Right on! termsofuse, I really think you're deluding yourself. Go find some quotes about what M&T have said about Cartman. They know he's a sociopath. For instance (sorry I don't have the exact quote) on the Scott Tenorman commentary they say something to the effect that the episode marks Cartman's transition from mere brat to "the most evil kid in the world". He's not meant to be pitied (except inasmuch as he doesn't have a conscience, which is really quite pitiable when you think about it): he's meant to be a truly horrible person, to the core. I think they've made it perfectly clear by now. Again, I can't think of anyone else who shares your viewpoint.

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
cjones wrote:carmen iz gay

Never saw it. I'm not much into French opera and I'm not familiar with Bizet's works.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, sometimes I wonder how many people on these boards actually speak English.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Re: Is Cartman GAY?

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:33 am

You know, I’m pretty sure that Cartman’s mother’s physical traits and lifestyle can be considered a contributing factor to Cartman’s weird behavior involving his sexuality. I mean, she’s a slut with a freaking penis for god’s sake! XD
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:22 pm

ushankasrockmysocks:
"Right on! termsofuse, I really think you're deluding yourself. Go find some quotes about what M&T have said about Cartman. They know he's a sociopath. For instance (sorry I don't have the exact quote) on the Scott Tenorman commentary they say something to the effect that the episode marks Cartman's transition from mere brat to "the most evil kid in the world". He's not meant to be pitied (except inasmuch as he doesn't have a conscience, which is really quite pitiable when you think about it): he's meant to be a truly horrible person, to the core. I think they've made it perfectly clear by now. Again, I can't think of anyone else who shares your viewpoint. "

Matt and Trey are such kidders…

Yes, they did say something like that. But in the actual show, just a few episodes later, they are all happily playing video games and joking with each other at Stan’s house. If they can “barely tolerate” Cartman why have him over to play games? They go to the movies together. They like to rip on each other while waiting for the school bus. Cartman is invited for dinner at Stan’s. He pisses everyone off but THAT’S OUR CARTMAN!
Butters keeps coming for sleepovers; he does not shun the Fatass. When Cartman is about to “fly” off his roof EVERYONE tells him it is a bad idea except Kyle. If they hated him they would all have said, “Fly, fly, fly.”

They are friends and Cartman is the sick twisted friend. Sick twisted friends are always good to have if you want exciting and funny adventures. Cartman could play Lambs or Star Trek by himself (he likes to play with himself) but he chooses to be with the gang.

Cartman will be a sociopath or a sexual deviant if it suites the story but he is not meant to be only limited to those parts. Sure, Cartman stole some dead bodies and made chili with them, he kidnapped Butters, and he tried to exterminate the Jews (a la Adolf) but he is a crazy mixed-up kid whose mom has a penis and is really his dad. Cartman can save the day or be your worst nightmare. Cartman can be attractive to Wendy or the ugliest boy in the class (I know about the controversy – but still he WAS the ugliest). He can hate hippies or want to be the gayest boy in school. He can be a genius or dumb as a bag of rocks. This is what makes him SO GREAT!

However, I just don’t accept that he is beyond redemption as some of you think. If he didn’t have some good he wouldn’t be entertaining and he would be permanently institutionalized. He even visited Romper Stomper and brought him some rides from Disneyland that he rammed up his ass. That was a very nice gesture and not something a sociopath would do. But face it, Cartman has to stay the way he is: a little bit social and a little bit sociopath. The boys have to stay the same so the show retains its high quality of entertainment and outrageous humor. Also, don’t look too deeply into the “logic” of the show. After all the show started in the 3rd grade and they are now in the 4th (Kyle will be 9 soon) but they have had 7 Christmas adventures…Does that make sense?
stanandwendy4ever

Re:

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:25 pm

Butters1990 wrote:If Cartman was gay he wouldnt flirt with wendy like he did in that episode i cant remember.

The episode is Chef Goes Nanners. Cartman was working with Wendy and he obviously liked her. This is because after she kissed him he was really happy and when she said she didn't like him anymore he was upset. (sigh) poor Cartman. :cartmancry:
But even if that didn't happen I would still be sure he isn't gay. I think they've made a pretty clear picture of what gay people are like on South Park and Cartman does not fit that discription. Big Gay Al is gay. Mr. Slave is gay. Cartman is not gay. He just doesn't understand that sucking someone's balls or having them suck your balls makes you gay. From his point of view, it's just humiliating. Besides, in the tourette episode, he said he fantasised about kissing Patty Nelson.
stanandwendy4ever

Re:

Postby stanandwendy4ever » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:41 pm

pesk wrote:JAYSUS THE SHOW IS A JOKE!!!!!!

AY, f*ck YOU, BUDDY! :tp:
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:06 am

it's simple. Cartman is a selfish assh*le who does whatever he needs to to get his way. He knew he was making Stan mad when him and wendy were uh, together? He knew that his hand and afleck were making J-Lo angry. Cartman's a d1ck. And I respect that.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
candies

Postby candies » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:22 am

Yea, Cartman actually loved Wendy on Chef goes nanners and it was pretty sad she left him alone at the end of that episode.

Honestly, Cartman isn’t gay, he’s confused with male organs that he doesn’t understand. Besides he always fantasize kissing Pattie Nelson on episode 1108.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
jamin309

Postby jamin309 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 am

Of course Cartman's not gay because its just a TV show with make believe stories. But it was funny as hell when he put Butter's cock in his mouth and that my friends is pretty GAY as in funny, lame, idiotic, stupid stuff.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:11 pm

As I said on page five (i think it was) of this war-filled thread, Cartman is the gayest charactar you could possibly immagine, and Matt and Trey have made him commit every homosexual act under the sun until his IDOLS who refuse to admit what he really is stop being so delusional and just admit he's queer. Matt and Trey just want to laugh at stupid stupid fans, who are as stupid as Butters thinking Cartman likes him.

I have nothing against gaywads and can like Cartman no matter what he is; in fact, since i like hom for "doing what he wants" no matter what the rules say, i'd like him more if he were gay and broke the rules. IF HE WERE A REAL KID THAT IS...
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:08 pm

I believe that Cartman is gay and is secretly in love with Kyle. In the Tourette's Syndrome episode, he hugs Kyle, tells him he loves him, and tries to kiss him. In the Jennifer Lopez episode, before his hand falls in love with Ben Afleck, he makes it kiss Kyle. In the AIDs episode, Cartman keeps trying to be all 'friendly' with Kyle. He keeps insulting Kyle more than he does the others, but I think it's actually because he's insecure about his feelings for him. Also, in several episodes Cartman has forced Kyle to lick or 'stimulate' his ass. Sure, he farted on him, but I think that's just because he didn't want to seem like he enjoyed it. I'm positive that Cartman is in love with Kyle.

:cartmancry:
Last edited by deeedoo on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:07 pm

deeedoo wrote:In the Jennifer Lopez episode, before his hand falls in love with Ben Afleck, he makes it kiss Kyle.

I kind of got the feeling that he just did that to annoy Kyle.
SomeRaccoonFox

Postby SomeRaccoonFox » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:26 am

Well no, I mean he does like wendy in that one episode. I guess hes bi than?

Oh my god I sound like a creep saying that. o_o
iluvkenny35

Postby iluvkenny35 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:11 am

I think it's very possible that Cartman is gay. There are many small hints that he may like Kyle as more than a friend. I know that Matt and Trey said in the Imaginationland commentary that Carmtan doesn't want Kyle to suck his for pleasure, but that's not the only time Cartman has done something really gay. He's cross dressed more times than even I feel like counting. In AWESOMO Butters recorded him dressing up like Britney Spears and dancing around with a life-size Justin Timberlake cut out. You tell me THAT'S not gay. :mrgreen:
I like to play red rocket with Kenny because he's just the cutest thing ever!!! <3
im_kenny

Postby im_kenny » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:30 pm

cartman is gay dudes but this new site sucks ball i dont even know how to look at my messages :parishilton: but kenny rocks :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “Character Discussion”