Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat May 13, 2006 12:59 pm

You make a good point jamin dude.
jamin309

Postby jamin309 » Sat May 13, 2006 2:18 pm

only reason he flirted with wendy was to make stan jealous. and all you people are right he is evil. Hes the most twisted , hey wait a minute. Hes not real, just a character matt and trey made. You know I would never want to be in those two guys hate/blackball list if they come up with crazy ideas like that.
jamin309
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon May 15, 2006 7:41 pm

jamin309 wrote:only reason he flirted with wendy was to make stan jealous. and all you people are right he is evil. Hes the most twisted , hey wait a minute. Hes not real, just a character matt and trey made. You know I would never want to be in those two guys hate/blackball list if they come up with crazy ideas like that.

Lolz. Actually, if you see how dissapointed he is at the end of the episode, you can tell that he was really into her. They're a LOT alike, and she actually showed interest in him, and he really responded to that. Not saying he didn't want to rub it in Stan's face. XD he did.

But...do I think he's gay? I'm not sure. I think he's definately somewhat gender-confused, at the very least. He enjoys crossdressing and has a tendancy to sexualize males.

*shrugs* Bisexual? Pansexual? Too early? Or does he just not give a damn about people enough to view them as anything potentially sexual or romantic?

XD who the fzck knows. However, I'm totally seeing some sort of...affection? toward Stan from him. I dunno. I'm not the only one who sees it ;p
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Mon May 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Cartman isnt gay. Cartmans as gay as John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Chuck Norris drinking beers together. Cartmans a straight up pimp.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon May 15, 2006 8:13 pm

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:Cartman isnt gay. Cartmans as gay as John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Chuck Norris drinking beers together. Cartmans a straight up pimp.

Real portrait of heterosexuality this one is~ ;D
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Mon May 15, 2006 8:27 pm

I don't know, you guys. Is it even *possible* for a 9 year old to have a sexual preference?

I do admit that Cartman has done a LOT of fruity stuff over the years, but seriously, what 9 year old hasn't? Though jerking off Ben Affleck is questionable, it *was* Hennifer Lopez who was doing it. The doctor in that episode even claimed that his mental condition wasn't quite right.

Even when he was wearing gay clothes and acting gay in the queer eye episode, he still claimed that he was a quarter bi. And he did genuinely fall for Wendy.

It could very well turn out that he's gay in the future, but I doubt it.

Besides, he's too preoccupied with being evil to be gay.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 15, 2006 8:41 pm

Yeah and he does most of the stuff to help his plans like dressing up like that
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
jhledzepp

Cartman is not gay! He is just stupid!

Postby jhledzepp » Tue May 16, 2006 3:32 pm

Screw you guys i'm logging off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##########################################################$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&**********************************(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))
would you like to come in for some toasted cheese sandwiches
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Tue May 16, 2006 3:43 pm

Dont do that. :x
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Tue May 23, 2006 12:59 am

if it wasn't for Cartman having a crush on Wendy in that one episode I'd say HELL YEAH he's most definately gay (it's unbelieveably obvious) ... so my guess would be that he's bisexual. I wonder if he'll ever come out...

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 23, 2006 5:32 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
jamin309 wrote:only reason he flirted with wendy was to make stan jealous. and all you people are right he is evil. Hes the most twisted , hey wait a minute. Hes not real, just a character matt and trey made. You know I would never want to be in those two guys hate/blackball list if they come up with crazy ideas like that.

XD who the fzck knows. However, I'm totally seeing some sort of...affection? toward Stan from him. I dunno. I'm not the only one who sees it ;p

YES.
So I am NOT crazy in my theory. Good.

Cartman, out of all the character, is most likely to be gay.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
PooSH

Postby PooSH » Fri May 26, 2006 7:09 am

After episode 708 all SP characters are gay.
...Except Kyle who's too jewish to be it :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 29, 2006 12:04 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote: Cartmans a straight up pimp.

He's a hoe, though. :lol:

Like mother like son.
pesk

Postby pesk » Mon May 29, 2006 6:53 pm

JAYSUS THE SHOW IS A JOKE!!!!!!
The show SOUTH PARK is a joke, every single person on this site takes it WAY WAY WAY too seriously. I cannot make you stop but i can advise you to GET A LIFE. I respect your opinions and i'm just giving you mine.
mrhat482

Postby mrhat482 » Mon May 29, 2006 6:57 pm

i think that matt is gay.

Return to “Character Discussion”