Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 29, 2006 8:09 pm

mrhat482 wrote:i think that matt is gay.

But this thread is about Cartman, not Matt.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Mon May 29, 2006 8:53 pm

kanichiwa wrote:If Cartman was gay he wouldnt flirt with wendy like he did in that episode i cant remember.
Chef Gone Nanners.

And he probaly did that so that Stan would be pissed.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 29, 2006 8:56 pm

If Cartman was gay....

If Cartman was gay, he would kill himself. Stinknutz is intolorant of everyone, including gay people. So, he'd have to hate himself. :D
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Mon May 29, 2006 9:01 pm

^ he'd change his mind if HE was the minority, remember what happened in ginger kids? cartman would suddenly love gays :roll:
ImageImageImage
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 29, 2006 9:09 pm

kacy__sp wrote:^ he'd change his mind if HE was the minority, remember what happened in ginger kids? cartman would suddenly love gays :roll:

Of course he would. All gay men love gays. :P

Bad joke...
jamin309

Postby jamin309 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:52 am

I started this stupid discussion and its only a cartoon so I don't take this seriously at all. I love this cartoon because its not about being politically correct but just saying the truth as it should be.

OK that out of the way, how about Cartman could be bisexual or gay or whatever because his mom is a hermaphrodite man/woman thingy. Isn't it possible he could also be one? So all the gay stuff he does is just his female side?

I also think Cartman may be Kyle's half brother because the bloodtype matched when Kyle needed a kidny transplant.
That would mean Cartman is Jewish which would be pretty hilarious. I hope the very last episode of the show finally reveals who Cartman's real mother is.

"screw you guys, I'm going hnya!"
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:10 am

I'm sorry, I have to blol heartily at the fact that someone mentioned Matt. >_> He may like the boobs, but he makes the needle of my finely-tuned gaydar jump a little.

Bah, I don't think he'd hate himself. He's too proud. Does he hate himself for dressing up in girls' clothing and doing other things that are abnormal? No. Either he's too young to understand, or he has no reason to feel adverse toward what HE feels is right. Why should he? He may change his mind sometimes, but only because he's always going to be right.
KissArmyStarChild

Postby KissArmyStarChild » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:42 am

I don't think Cartman's gay, I think he's just confused because his mom is both sexes. Then again, he did try to become a lesbian.
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:05 am

lol Cartman's not gay. He's emotionally disturbed but I haven't seen any gay signs.
luxurious

Postby luxurious » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:06 am

KissArmyStarChild wrote:I don't think Cartman's gay, I think he's just confused because his mom is both sexes. Then again, he did try to become a lesbian.

His mom being a hermaphrodite doesn't make sense. That episode was so contradictory. She birthed Cartman yet she's his dad. Don't get it. Or did I miss something?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:14 am

No, according to that episode Cartman's mother is his biological father because she is a hermaphrodite. She got another woman pregnant, so the question is who is biological mother is. Of course in real life hermaphrodites are sterile so it's biologically impossible (but then again so is a kid coming back to life after being killed every episode).

Anyway I don't think Cartman is gay. I see his character as more of a black sheep dumping ground for all of the spare sexual orientation jokes the writers have come up with. He's pretty much the only kid who is messed up enough to behave that way. As many people have mentioned already, 9 years old is too early to determine his sexual orientation or for any of the traits to truly manifest themselves. Psychologically speaking, children with mental problems from unstable families do tend to act out a lot, sometimes in ways that would be viewed as sexual misconduct in adults.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:21 am

A nine-year old can't be gay.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:34 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:A nine-year old can't be gay.

If you have any sort of romantic preference, which many kids do, you can technically be prone to homosexual tendancies.

At a young age, though, wires are still connecting and moving around in your brain, so nothing would be concrete yet.
Cartman_66

Postby Cartman_66 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:50 pm

cartman is NOT gay. so wat if he sucked someone's dick? have you seen team america? gary sucked spottswood's dick and still wasn't gay, but of course cartman didn't know what he was doing, he likes wendy, went crazy when he saw bebe's boobs, so my point is: CARTMAN IS NOT GAY. he's as straight as the rest of the boys, except from timmy, all he says is timmy! all the time he's such a gay douchebag
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:56 pm

Cartman_66 wrote:cartman is NOT gay. so wat if he sucked someone's dick? have you seen team america? gary sucked spottswood's dick and still wasn't gay, but of course cartman didn't know what he was doing, he likes wendy, went crazy when he saw bebe's boobs, so my point is: CARTMAN IS NOT GAY. he's as straight as the rest of the boys, except from timmy, all he says is timmy! all the time he's such a gay douchebag

You, sir, are made of SO much fail.

And technically, at least one of the boys in the class would have to be gay due to statistics, so blaming Bebe's boobs for making them all flaming heterosexuals doesn't nessicarily make any of them OMFG STRAIGHT.

And Wendy? She gave him the time of day. Plus, they're so much alike. :\ I didn't see it as a boy liking a girl so much as two people who formed a bond.

Return to “Character Discussion”