Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ilovekyle22447

Re: Is Cartman GAY?

Postby ilovekyle22447 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:22 am

as much as i hate cartman i don't think he's gay. once he gets older and realizes what he is doing i think he will start acting straight. :roll:
CaptainCameron

Postby CaptainCameron » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:51 pm

"Acting" is the perfect word for it. :wink:

This kis is gayer than a San Franciscan Gay Pride Rally. He likes to welcome the fleet home in his own special way.
dr vechisuaz

Postby dr vechisuaz » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh i dunno he might be gay i mean he did stick butters penis in his mouth and in the Imaginationland trilogy he did want Kyle to suck his balls to the point he owns a pic of kyle smiling and he did really want him to suck his balls which is just WRONG!!!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:34 pm

dr vechisuaz wrote:Oh i dunno he might be gay i mean he did stick butters penis in his mouth and in the Imaginationland trilogy he did want Kyle to suck his balls to the point he owns a pic of kyle smiling and he did really want him to suck his balls which is just WRONG!!!

hahha exactly! i mean i know that he hates kyle and all but that was totally gay! :lol:
ned15

cartman gay?

Postby ned15 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:09 am

look, i know we all love the guy to death, but come on! there are so many instances that at least show that cartman is a little bi-curious. and if he isn't gay now, then i feel like he will be later.....please, discuss!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Essey

Re: cartman gay?

Postby Essey » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:20 am

IT'S ANOTHER COPY OF AN OLD TOPIC! : D

Well I might as well give my opinion anyway, before anyone else casts a vote. Though this is a subject that has been discussed several times.

I think Cartman is simply confused. First off, considering that his mother, his only guide of supposed 'moral guidance', makes having sex with men a living, you can't blame him for maybe... picking a few things up? I mean, you can't doubt the possibility.

But I think it might also come from the fact that he has a personality disorder. IMHO, Cartman probably wouldn't know what he wants yet to say, and while topping off with these issues, you can't really blame him for his confusion.

Though I do agree, there is a possibility of bi-curiosity, or maybe even more. Though I can't consider him a flamboyant gay, but like I've said before, a sadistic type, if you will.

I need a life. D:
ned15

Postby ned15 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

hey, i'm new to this! i know it probably is a topic used hundreds of times before, but i think it is something interesting to explore.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 am

Essey wrote:IT'S ANOTHER COPY OF AN OLD TOPIC! : D

Well I might as well give my opinion anyway, before anyone else casts a vote. Though this is a subject that has been discussed several times.

I think Cartman is simply confused. First off, considering that his mother, his only guide of supposed 'moral guidance', makes having sex with men a living, you can't blame him for maybe... picking a few things up? I mean, you can't doubt the possibility.

But I think it might also come from the fact that he has a personality disorder. IMHO, Cartman probably wouldn't know what he wants yet to say, and while topping off with these issues, you can't really blame him for his confusion.

Though I do agree, there is a possibility of bi-curiosity, or maybe even more. Though I can't consider him a flamboyant gay, but like I've said before, a sadistic type, if you will.

I need a life. D:

dude, im sure there is another topic out there of cartman being gay, but seriously, who's gonna go look it up like for 10 pages just in case its already been made, the one who does that would be the one who has no life, not you i hope lol

and yeah, i totally think cartman could be gay, not saying that he is, just acknowledging the possibility of it, there are certainly many times when he makes us wonder

but then again, he did seem to kind of have liked wendy in that episode where they kissed and he accidentally let it slip that he liked this girl in le petit touret, so he might just be bicurious
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:37 am

I was thinking of merging this with an old "is cartman gay?" thread, but after a few pages of looking for one, I gave up. It's been a while since this has been discussed, might as well start fresh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:01 am

It's only been three months. Although I guess in an internet community that can be an eternity.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20470&hilit=+cartman+gay

By the way, I didn't really read the second and third posts. Around here "Is Cartman Gay?" is such a common place question that's been discussed so much that it's fairly moo by now.

Is Cartman gay? Aw hell, I dunno. I mean at that age are you really anything sexually?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 am

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 am

Ja velcome.
Damn, can't find my Cartman "thumbs up" pic from Kenny Dies.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 am

No I dont think he's gay
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:17 pm

BRMBug wrote:Is Cartman gay? Aw hell, I dunno. I mean at that age are you really anything sexually?

well i dont know if sexual, but stan has wendy, kyle had that episode with a crush for a home schooled girl and kenny with the blond that picked her nose, there has obviously been some attraction for all the boys

i say cartman is either confused or bi
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:12 pm

remember on "chef goes nanners" when Wendy kisses Cartman... he acts all blushy and stuff so he obviously has some attraction there... of course who knows about the guys stuff.. maybe its just the naive kid stuff...
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Return to “Character Discussion”