Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Essey

Re: cartman gay?

Postby Essey » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:20 pm

BRMBug wrote:By the way, I didn't really read the second and third posts. Around here "Is Cartman Gay?" is such a common place question that's been discussed so much that it's fairly moo by now.

That's kinda what I meant, too. XD;; I was just pointing out how this question has been asked a million times. But still, combining topics does help with organization, at least. So oh well. XD

Back on topic, although I don't think the whole ordeal with Wendy should be ignored completely, it is a good idea to point out that an older episode is a lot more different than a more recent one, even in character personalities. Not like I'm saying it's not a good example or anything, just more of to keep in mind that the characters have changed a bit from that season.

I'm still on the whole idea of confusion, considering he's a freaking kid and didn't even understand that girls didn't have balls.

But in the same episode with him admitting his crush on Patty Nelson, he did admit to him and his cousin 'touching weiners', so I think he's had some... experiences that could prove him curious or confused.

I think it would be better for Matt and Trey to never answer this question. XD
ned15

Re: Is Cartman GAY?

Postby ned15 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:37 am

man, this is a recently discussed topic. well, i can't say that he's gay for sure (not enough info), however i definitely think he is a bit bi-curious. i mean, putting butter's penis in his mouth, making that contract with kyle in imagination land, and dressing up as brittany spears definitely shows he is not straight (there's even a line in raisins when the boys first arrive and all of them are in awe at how sexy the girls are, and butters says "this place is awesome" while cartman replies "why? we haven't even tasted the food yet," could imply something) however, if cartman does turn out gay i totally think he's in love with kyle.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 am

I think the question is weather south park itself is gay.... the show has so many gay-moments now. Maybee all that slash has highlighted possible moments for me but things like putting butters penis in his mouth and stroking kyle's picture... if cartman isn't gay neither am I :D
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:39 am

superiorsavior wrote:I think the question is weather south park itself is gay.... the show has so many gay-moments now. Maybee all that slash has highlighted possible moments for me but things like putting butters penis in his mouth and stroking kyle's picture... if cartman isn't gay neither am I :D

Speaking of slash, I'm curious of if Matt and Trey have been looking at some slash recently, considering the episode moments. XD

however, if cartman does turn out gay i totally think he's in love with kyle.

My logical side keeps suggesting that Cartman's only gay crush is probably Hitler.

But my fangirl side keeps spazzing out at the idea of Cartman being in love with Kyle. >: Curse you, fanfiction.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:18 am

Essey wrote:My logical side keeps suggesting that Cartman's only gay crush is probably Hitler.

and lets not forget mel gibson! :lol:
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:49 am

jewish pride wrote:
Essey wrote:My logical side keeps suggesting that Cartman's only gay crush is probably Hitler.

and lets not forget mel gibson! :lol:

HitlerXCartmanXMel Gibson love triangle. I'd ship it.

Holy sh*t, now I wanna draw fanart lmao.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 am

Essey wrote:HitlerXCartmanXMel Gibson love triangle. I'd ship it.

Holy sh*t, now I wanna draw fanart lmao.

LOL please draw a pic of cartman/mel gibson looove! that would make my day! XD
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:07 am

Ben Affleck concidence??

I think Cartman is bi-sexual, he is definately curious of both sexes...but I also feel that nobody really likes him too much, so this is kinda his getaway call that he needs help. Who knows what his mother has gone through will all of her sex craves (actually that is a good question, could Leanne Cartman be bi herself?) :shock:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:(actually that is a good question, could Leanne Cartman be bi herself?) :shock:

I think she could be pansexual. Meaning that unlike bisexuality, pansexuality leaves open the possibility of being attracted to something disregarding an actual gender.

I can see her having sex with both men and women though, considering her hermaphrodite status. XD *shot* That and I really doubt she'd say no to a woman. But I digress.

LOL please draw a pic of cartman/mel gibson looove! that would make my day! XD

*opens up sh*tty program to draw in* I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS.

I think Cartman is bi-sexual, he is definately curious of both sexes...but I also feel that nobody really likes him too much, so this is kinda his getaway call that he needs help.

Within the case that no one likes him, I don't doubt he'd be desperate ahem. *shot*
cartmanfan321

Postby cartmanfan321 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 pm

f*ck you all besides isn't everyone a little gay i'm not but whatever f*ck you all
(O)(0)
attas
Essey

Postby Essey » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:39 pm

cartmanfan321 wrote:f*ck you all besides isn't everyone a little gay i'm not but whatever f*ck you all

Chill out, kid. It's just the internet. No need to curse out people who have a different view than you.

Anyway I finished the glorious pic of Cartman's true loves. http://triples.deviantart.com/art/The-G ... r-99162923 Drawing in Photoshop sucks.

But let's move back ontopic, so we don't turn this topic into an art thread. XD
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:50 pm

^ LOL!
you missed the "Aw, man, if I was older, I would totally start jacking off right now" hahahah

cartmanfan321 wrote:f*ck you all besides isn't everyone a little gay i'm not but whatever f*ck you all

very uncool dude, if you think everyone is a little gay then why do you care that we are discussing this?
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:45 am

yea, and don't be a hypocrite. if you say everyone must be a little gay, have some pride and say that you're a little gay too!
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
IFRIT41

Postby IFRIT41 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 am

that's bullcrap dude he isn't
Essey

Postby Essey » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm

... lol the topic like died.

jewish pride wrote:you missed the "Aw, man, if I was older, I would totally start jacking off right now" hahahah

XD That line made my jaw drop the first time I heard it. Then I remember screaming "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD" and started laughing loudly. (It's not safe to ask wtf is wrong with me.)

... lol I'm starting to think maybe Cartman deserved to go to that bicurious camp more than Butters! XD (Even though Butters didn't deserve to at all.)

Return to “Character Discussion”