Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:00 am

Cartman_66 wrote:cartman is NOT gay. so wat if he sucked someone's dick? have you seen team america? gary sucked spottswood's dick and still wasn't gay, but of course cartman didn't know what he was doing, he likes wendy, went crazy when he saw bebe's boobs, so my point is: CARTMAN IS NOT GAY. he's as straight as the rest of the boys, except from timmy, all he says is timmy! all the time he's such a gay douchebag

Calm down, buddy.

This is the kind of Cartman fan that I don't really like too much. :roll:

And Timmy is not gay because he says Timmy. :roll:
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:30 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
And Timmy is not gay because he says Timmy. :roll:

D8 BUT STOVEPIPE! Don't you know? Ho-mo-sexuals are unintelligable and genetically inferior to NORMAL, more NATURAL people!

So, therefore, Timmy MUST be one. *sadface*
jamin309

Postby jamin309 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:26 am

What if and just what if...

I have a theory...

You know how Stan Marsh is like the main character in a lot of the episodes?

And Kyle is Jewish and is not much in the central theme of stories most of the time?

Jerry Seinfeld made his show on most of the people he knew from his own life such as Kramer who really is a real New Yorker who is totally crazy in real life.

Stan is Matt as a kid or his alter ego and Kyle is Trey because hes Jewish. And all the people in the show are just forms of exagerations from their own lives because there really is a guy who is a school teacher/counselor who taught Matt Stone and other kids I met who is the Mr. Mackey character and I can attest that he really talks like Mackey, umkay.. What if there was a kid named Eric or some guy with a last name of Cartman from their childhood who they hated a lot and what if they just happened to just break this guys balls now that Matt and Trey are famous and want to send out a message to this or these people from their childhood?

Isn't this a plausible idea?

I know that if I became famous with a show I would do some crap like this to make fun of all the a$$holes I encountered in my life.

I like Cartman he does some mean things but who doesn't want to do stuff like that sometimes? He's probably the main reason we all watch the show. Cartman is so freakin hilarious and the gay stuff is funny too. Every crazy disgruntled comment to crazy racist, sexist, hatemongering thing is stuff I think about and want to say sometimes but can't because people nowadays label you as a racist or other crap for saying sh1t like that. But we all think it and I know you all do too. I'm an equal opportunity person.... I hate you guys all so very much bleacks, whites, asians, hispanics green blue striped and argyle, until you prove you're a friend and trustworthy.

In many ways all of you are correct. Hes a little kid and its only just a cartoon so don't take this crap too seriously. Its only just a way of making the jokes keep coming out but it could be some guy from Matt and Trey's childhood who seemed a little crazy and weird. Anyway, this kid is totally screwed up. I mean the character.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:11 pm

If I remember correctly, Cartman is basically the personification of all the dark, gooey ick inside of everyone's souls 8( Something about archie bunker, and I believe there is an explaination for his name somewhere too.

However, they have both said that, after asked which of the characters they were most like, they answered with Cartman.

(you got matt and trey mixed up :o Matt is the halfjew and Trey's the one who seems to relate to the reluctant hero archetype.)
Cartman_66

Postby Cartman_66 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 pm

cartman is one of my favourites even if he is a fat bastard, without him south park would be off the air, and so what if i'm a cartman fan? are you gonna kick my balls? well if you hate me for liking cartman, bring it on bitch, i'm not afraid of you, f*cker
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:36 pm

;_; UGHH. I feel lonely as a Cartman fan.

At least...uhmm...we're violent o_o ?

(join our ranks~ ;_; we have snacky cakes and cheesypoofs.)
Cartman_66

Postby Cartman_66 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:43 pm

listen cartman fans: in times like these we must be united against all cartman haters, i wont tolare people saying he's gay and sh*t like that, cartman rocks
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:If I remember correctly, Cartman is basically the personification of all the dark, gooey ick inside of everyone's souls 8( Something about archie bunker, and I believe there is an explaination for his name somewhere too.

However, they have both said that, after asked which of the characters they were most like, they answered with Cartman.

(you got matt and trey mixed up :o Matt is the halfjew and Trey's the one who seems to relate to the reluctant hero archetype.)

Yes Cartman is based on Archie Bunker
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:51 pm

Cartman_66 wrote:listen cartman fans: in times like these we must be united against all cartman haters, i wont tolare people saying he's gay and sh*t like that, cartman rocks

Waitwait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

I am probably one of the biggest Cartman fans you'll ever come across, and I'm quite unabashed to admit that he makes my gaydar go off.

But I mean. Gay means BAD. Of course! D: It can't be denied that if one is homosexual, they are obviously inferior to all~ </sarcasm>
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:56 pm

Cartman is my favourite character, but it's not because he's fat and he swears alot and stuff. I like Cartman for other reasons I can't really explain.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:04 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Cartman is my favourite character, but it's not because he's fat and he swears alot and stuff. I like Cartman for other reasons I can't really explain.

Because he is MOST EXCELLENT? 8D

*shrug* He has some sort of weird charm. He's an assh*le, but he manages to justify it most of the time with a weird logic. And he's got an insane wit XD I love it. *gushes* He's a good character.
candies

Postby candies » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:56 am

he's is not gay people if he is he will be acting all nice (which he's NOT) he's only nine-years-old he don't even knows what love is. and he still likes wendy i can tall and cartman likes girls like that time when bebe got her first boobs he was looking at her so hard and let her play with him. and that paris hilton episode he trys to go to that party to meet some girls. so remember eric cartman is STRAGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 am

Cartman_66 wrote:Listen, Cartman fans, in times like these we must be united against all Cartman haters.

As wer are united against the LPF's

Cartman_66 wrote:I wont tolerate people saying he's gay and sh*t like that.

So, why is saying that Fatass is gay a BAD thing?

Cartman_66 wrote:Cartman rocks

No, he waddles.

Maybe he's confused because there is no other species like him.
Last edited by Cartman's Top Enemy on Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:31 pm

Addressing this idocy BLOW BY BLOW:
candies wrote:he's is not gay people if he is he will be acting all nice (which he's NOT)

...D: Since when were gays nice? I've known plenty who were mean little sh*ts. Myself included.

he's only nine-years-old he don't even knows what love is.

Exactly. So we can't state for sure WHERE his affections lie. Heterosexual, Homosexual or otherwise.

and he still likes wendy i can tall

(typo aside)...how? I mean, I don't deny that he might still be bitter towards her for COMPLETELY dissing him at the episode. Or, heck, he may still have some sort of affection for her, and is an assh*le because it still hurts. But again, you're taking evidence and bending it toward what YOU want. Not everything that could be there.

and cartman likes girls like that time when bebe got her first boobs he was looking at her so hard and let her play with him.

Then every single one of the boys is heterosexual, which according to statistics (which may or may not be accurate) says is not possible. One in ten people are said to be homosexual. And this doesn't take bisexuality or aesexuality into consideration, either. Plus, you said it yourself. He's eight, and has no idea what the heck love really is.

and that paris hilton episode he trys to go to that party to meet some girls.

Or, he was just VERY put off by the fact that he wasn't getting any attention from people who were lavishing attention on everyone else. He likes attention, plain and simple, and he wasn't getting any where he felt he should be.

so remember eric cartman is STRAGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D: I'll bother to remember this when someone makes a convincing argument. For now, however, I'll leave my official decision as undecided, and toy happily with the idea of him being a fruit <3
candies

Postby candies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:07 am

Cartman_66 wrote:listen cartman fans: in times like these we must be united against all cartman haters, i wont tolare people saying he's gay and sh*t like that, cartman rocks

HEAR HEAR!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Character Discussion”