who of the four boys do u think is the most straight???

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue May 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Yeah, its got to be Stan.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Tue May 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Hmmm..... I'll pick Stan and Kenny to be the most straight guys. Cartman might be the most likely to be gay as judged by past incidents, but possibly those are just signs of how warped his fragile little mind already is.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue May 08, 2007 6:36 pm

O'Brien wrote:Hmmm..... I'll pick Stan and Kenny to be the most straight guys. Cartman might be the most likely to be gay as judged by past incidents, but possibly those are just signs of how warped his fragile little mind already is.

Ow yeah, Kenny. He's always got girl's on his mind. Damn, I cannot believe I forgot that. Thanks for reminding me there O'Brien.
BrittanyRose

Postby BrittanyRose » Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Kenny.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu May 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Kenny's the one. The rest are all a little dramatic and too sensitive.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu May 10, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm not sure how being dramatic and sensative relates to someone's sexual orientation..... :?

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
mangagirlrae

Postby mangagirlrae » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm

probably stan or kenny, the other two i am just not sure about,
keeping in mind what cartman did to butters, and kenny did for 10 bucks.
hi, i am rae,
i liv ein scotland.
i am a manga, anime, japan, comic and cartoon freak.
motoko kusanagi is my fave!
go major!
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:20 am

he done it fo a reason lol
mangagirlrae

Postby mangagirlrae » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:54 pm

yeah, rofl,
still why would anyone do that for 10 bucks??
hi, i am rae,
i liv ein scotland.
i am a manga, anime, japan, comic and cartoon freak.
motoko kusanagi is my fave!
go major!
tyciol

Re:

Postby tyciol » Fri May 09, 2008 5:32 am

You guys should stop ripping on Kenny for the BJ. Doing that wasn't homosexual, it was basically the same as how he was eating garbage and doing stuff on national television for fame and money. It's just what he does, he's an attention whore. It is to gain a sense of identity so people won't notice he's trailer trash.

He might not be as sexual as we think either, he might just be purposefully overreacting because he thinks this is what is expected of him as a male.

As for Cartman, it's fine to say he's gay but not over the sea men incident, there he was just being stupid and oblivious.
Unhooded Kenny wrote:Too bad he missed seeing Bebe's boobs. He would have really gone ape for sure.
I dunno, Bebe's still pretty young so she'd have a DFC, Kenny probably likes mature women, at least that's the impresison I get.

Athena1999 wrote:I'd still say he's straight, but more of the kind of straight that likes the titties and not the girl. Same with Bebe--she'd rather have the guy's ass than the guy. I'd have to say Stan (and Wendy) are the straightest of all the SP characters in terms of liking the people.
Your assessmenet seems pretty accurate. Kyle isn't being looked at though. He strikes me as the same as Stan. I think he'd react the same way if Bebe had been more interested in him and not his ass. I think he just felt too pressured, maybe even a bit disappointed, that their interactions were so sexualized and he didn't get as much of a chance to know her.

Bear_Trap_Kuch wrote:If he enjoyed it. So if you're a straight guy, all you have to do is ride pole and say you didn't like it to prove you're straight?
You can't really PROVE you're straight. Straight/gay are just generalizations anyway. You used the Kinsey scale after, basically they're directions on that scale. It's mainly about the reasons why you'd ride pole. Kenny/Cartman didn't do that stuff for gay reasons. If they had it would've been out of character.

DownWithCalifornia wrote:Kyle:
-Rebecca Cutswald (dunno what the hell happened to her)
-Liked Ms. Ellen
-Was attracted to the Raisins girls

Kenny:
-Kelly
I'm really out of sync here, who was Rebecca, Ms. Ellen, the Raisins girls and Kelly?

Oneirogenic wrote:Butters seems pretty heterosexual too. He shows a lot of interest in girls, despite some of his more effeminate qualities.
This mightiv'e been true, but I've seen commercials showing Cartman dating Butters recently, so this is relevant to mention, the two might be gay now or something. I haven't seen the ep being advertised so I dunno.

Taranis_Music wrote:I don't think 8 year olds can be gay. At that age they're still exploring. So I'd say all of them are straight.
If you can't say the're gay, you can't say they're straight either, just say they're asexual, that's when you don't have much sexual interest (it means 0 but 0 is impossible to actually calculate, it basically means relatively less) which is basically true because none of the four actually care about it very much unlike how most adults obsess over this sh*t.

mangagirlrae wrote:yeah, rofl, still why would anyone do that for 10 bucks??
*shrug* I've worked a variety of minimum wage jobs, and they paid less than 10 bucks an hour, and I imagine it would take a lot less time than an hour to do this. Kenny's a kid and obviously had even less access to money than this (many kids might only get this much as a week's allowance, which Kenny doesn't get since he's trailer trash). This might seem gross, but if it were legal to and I could be assured there are no health risks (this is the thing, there are HUGE health risks, so don't do it) then sure. I don't have any problem with the thing itself, it's moreso the STDs or whatever.
-Tyciol
i<3hart<3kenny_666

Re: who of the four boys do u think is the most straight???

Postby i<3hart<3kenny_666 » Sat May 10, 2008 6:10 am

kenny is most strait
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun May 11, 2008 7:06 pm

I think the term undeffined describes the children for the most part.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun May 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Are we including fanfics/art in this or is it just the kids as shown in the show? Because I think we all know ALL the kids are queer as can be if fics are taken into account. Stan's the only one of the boys who's never had a homosexual expierience, and has a confirmed girlfriend, so I'd say he's by far the straitest.

You guys should stop ripping on Kenny for the BJ.

As he was likely sucking off the interviewer for moneyor attention rather than pleasure, this is no indication of his sexuality. His general whoredom and attraction to pretty much everything, does suggest he might be bisexual though.

Kyle is not quite as A-sexual as some would have him, but He seems to have very little interest in women. He's not QUITE as strait as Stan therefore.

It's mainly about the reasons why you'd ride pole. Kenny/Cartman didn't do that stuff for gay reasons. If they had it would've been out of character.

While I agree wholey on the definition of orientation... I don't think it's be OOC for Cartman to act from a truely gay desire, not Kenny. It's be realistic development in Kenny's case, and in Cartman's case... well, he really does seem to be attracted to Butters and Kyle. He's the biggest closset gay in the show, more obvious than Garrison in the early seasons.

Oh, and as sexuality is determined in early childhood, mainly by genetics and pre-natal hormones and early (1-3 years) upbrinigng, the old 'they're too young to be gay' defence is innefective. The best gague of weather a child will turn out gay is their gender as a child, apparently. Well, Butters gender appears to be quite feminine. But he HAS shown interest in women. So i'd say, butters is bi. His family has FORCED him into it. And his dad's bisexuality; it runs in familys. He's more gay than strait I'd say.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Re:

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:18 am

master ed wrote:what eps have kenny and cartman given blowjobs. what season and ep name

cartman on Simpsons Already Did it, season 6
when he was looking for semen/sea men
here's the quote
"Kyle: Wow. That's a lot of sea men you've got there, Cartman.
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
Stan: That's cool.
Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, this stupid assh*le didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose.
"
lol he didnt even realize what he was doing

kenny in Fat Camp, season 4
it starts off with the boys paying him to see what disgusting stuff he would eat and then kenny ends up having his own show where he does disgusting stuff for money, one of those things was giving a blow job to Howard Stern

cartman has shown signs of gayness in other episodes than this one, but kenny was very obviously doing it just for the money and i think he is very clearly not gay at all

i think kenny is the one who's definitely going to be straight, he's already all obsessed with women and he had a thing with a girl in Rainforest Schmainforest

stan and kyle are most probably going to be straight, stan loves wendy and kyle had a thing with a girl in Hooked On Monkey Fonics

cartman is the only one who hasnt had a thing with a girl, in Chef Goes Nanners wendy kissed him (and he didnt respond) and he only seemed to have liked it because it made stan jealous and him more popular and attractive (or thats how he felt at least)
Mister Garath

Postby Mister Garath » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Kenny is as Strait as they come, he is preoccupied with womens anatomy and knows more about sex than the rest, he probably beat Jimmy to his first sexual experience by a good deal of time.

Cartman is a messed up kid and i expect baised on his antics in the past he may be Gay and that He deflects it by projecting it in on to innocent gullible Butters.
Last edited by Mister Garath on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Character Discussion”