who of the four boys do u think is the most straight???

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 17, 2006 1:19 am

master ed wrote:what eps have kenny and cartman given blowjobs. what season and ep name

Cartman-
Season Six- #607 Simpsons Already Did It

Kenny-
Season Four- #415 Fat Camp
That's how it's down here on the farm!
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed May 17, 2006 1:20 am

when in simpsons already did it...
i just watched it and now i dont remember

EDIT: wait nvm i reember..he only had to close his eyes and suck on a hose to get the "sea men"
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:24 am

master ed wrote:what eps have kenny and cartman given blowjobs. what season and ep name

Cartman gave one in Simspons Already Did It 607 and Kenny gave it in Fat Camp season 4.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:25 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:

Cartman-
Season Six- #607 Simpsons Already Did It

Kenny-
Season Four- #415 Fat Camp

Yeah, but Kenny was doing it to earn $10. I'd still say he's straight, but more of the kind of straight that likes the titties and not the girl. Same with Bebe--she'd rather have the guy's ass than the guy. I'd have to say Stan (and Wendy) are the straightest of all the SP characters in terms of liking the people.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 17, 2006 1:25 am

master ed wrote:when in simpsons already did it...
i just watched it and now i dont remember

EDIT: wait nvm i reember..he only had to close his eyes and suck on a hose to get the "sea men"

Kyle: Wow. That's a lot of sea men you've got there, Cartman.
Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.
Stan: That's cool.
Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, this stupid assh*le didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose. Heh. [scoops out the last of the semen] There we go. [drops the empty bowl]
Stan: [hands Cartman the smaller tank] Okay, now let's put the sea ciety in its new home. [Cartman takes the tank and turns it over, pouring the sea ciety into the larger tank. Screams are heard from the sea people]
Cartman: Nothin' to do now but wait.[the boys huddle around the new, larger tank.]
Stan: ...Close your eyes and suck it out of a hose?
Cartman: Uh-huh, suck it out of a hose, yeah.
Stan: Hm.
Kyle: Huh.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed May 17, 2006 1:30 am

Well Kenny likes girls the most but has also done some messed up things like give head. I'd say Stan
butters489

Postby butters489 » Wed May 17, 2006 2:38 am

Kenny, he's real perverted and stuff. Stan would be second though, he was really upset when he and Wendy broke up.

Bear_Trap_Kuch

Postby Bear_Trap_Kuch » Wed May 17, 2006 3:01 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
meanpenguinxman wrote:(sigh) this will hurt to say since he's my all time fav, but ive been mad at him for this for a while. kenny is not the most straight, him and cartman have both gave head (starts cryin) kenny did it to howard stern for 10 bucks. at least cartman did not know what he was doing (the dude made him close his eyes and "suck it out of a hose") anyway my vote is for kyle, now I'm leaving this topic before i puke!

:C It only counts if he enjoyed it.

If he enjoyed it. So if you're a straight guy, all you have to do is ride pole and say you didn't like it to prove you're straight? :shock:

On a 1-6 Kinsey scale, 6 being gayest, I would give the boys the following:
Stan - 1
Kyle - 1
Cartman - 4
Kenny - 2

As to the debate between Kyle and Stan...I guess we'll see.
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Tue May 23, 2006 1:11 am

i think Stan is the straightest. I mean, he was just totally head - over - heels for Wendy, and when she dumped him for Token - talk about HEARTBREAK! He just totally broke down and even went goth for a while... and in season 9's "Follow That Egg" it proves he still has strong feelings for her. He just seems to be the most interested in girls out of the four boys ( and not just for sex, like Kenny usually is ).

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
candies

Postby candies » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:22 pm

ummm i'll pick .......stan becuase he still likes wendy since they break up and kenny is the third becuase he's a pervert so stan and kenny is the straightest!!!!! :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 pm

Hello? People? All of the four main characters have had girlfriends, even Cartman! :evil: Okay, screw this, I'm just going to write up a list, so I won't have to deal with these people who go around going "This SP character's gay!"

Cartman:
-Briefly Wendy (not officially, but come on, they kissed!)
-Liked Ms. Ellen

Kyle:
-Rebecca Cutswald (dunno what the hell happened to her)
-Liked Ms. Ellen
-Was attracted to the Raisins girls

Stan:
-Wendy
-Liked Ms. Ellen

Kenny:
-Kelly
-Liked Ms. Ellen
-Is obviously sexually attracted to girls

Wait a sec... someone here is from California? Please, God, help me...
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:52 am

[i:87e79]Butters in Awesom-o: I've got the whole thing on tape! Even him making out with the Justin Timberlake cutout![/i:87e79]

If...that's not gay, I don't know what is.

And aside from Kenny, Butters seems pretty heterosexual too. He shows a lot of interest in girls, despite some of his more effeminate qualities. And...Token is just very un-gay. Jimmy too. All the rest of them have a good deal of the gay in them.
bathwater112

Postby bathwater112 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:02 am

i think kenny because he like dies in every one and he likes grils 8)
bathwater112 have a good time :)
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:07 am

I don't think 8 year olds can be gay. At that age they're still exploring. So I'd say all of them are straight, but if I had to pick one to turn out gay, I'd say Cartman.
Trent.Boyett

Postby Trent.Boyett » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:09 pm

my straight of opinon would be Kenny; but after thinking about it; Butters would be really nervous and make himself like girls otherwise he will get it rwelly big twouble

And personally the only kid character in south park i could think could be gay is Clyde or someone. I would love to see Big Gay Al turn straight since he hasnt done much for absolutly ages.

Return to “Character Discussion”