The Goth Kids

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:03 pm

They also appear for about 5 seconds during the montage at the end of Goobacks.
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:04 pm

Don't let my name fool you. I was never a full fledged Goth kid. Oh sure, I still have black hair and listen to Bauhaus, but I was'nt really accepted by the other goth kids in high school, nor was I trying to be. They hated the fact that I was into Punk and Metal, and wore Slayer and Metallica t-shirts with ripped up fishnets and Doc Martens (not part of the 'accepted' goth uniform I guess). I also did'nt revel in pain or suffering, but so what? It's not like I lost any sleep over it. in any case, I lost it the first time I saw the Goth kids on SP. The fact that they were almost exactly like the ones I went to school with just had me rolling. It was like 1991 all over again(approximate age giveaway there). The flipping-of-the -hair thing? That was just the most perfect, dead-on detail.
I like that they don't turn up too much; that way it's always a pleasant surprise when they do.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:06 pm

SerialGoth wrote:Don't let my name fool you. I was never a full fledged Goth kid. Oh sure, I still have black hair and listen to Bauhaus, but I was'nt really accepted by the other goth kids in high school, nor was I trying to be. They hated the fact that I was into Punk and Metal, and wore Slayer and Metallica t-shirts with ripped up fishnets and Doc Martens (not part of the 'accepted' goth uniform I guess). I also did'nt revel in pain or suffering, but so what? It's not like I lost any sleep over it. in any case, I lost it the first time I saw the Goth kids on SP. The fact that they were almost exactly like the ones I went to school with just had me rolling. It was like 1991 all over again(approximate age giveaway there). The flipping-of-the -hair thing? That was just the most perfect, dead-on detail.
I like that they don't turn up too much; that way it's always a pleasant surprise when they do.

XD Yeah, I was never that clique-y either, but I managed to get all of the MY LIFE IS INSUFFERABLE ENDLESS PAIN. I AM SO TRAGIC. out of my way by about ninth grade. 8[ that was some major gothage.

I was totally enthralled with the Goth Kids when I saw them and their little mannerisms since I had been there and done that XD Gah. Have they had the "I'm more hardcore than you because I did THIS." fight on the show? I forget. 8[ Ahhh. Middleschool.
donobowk

Postby donobowk » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 pm

i love the goth kids i have them as my background on my comp :D but yeah they shouldn't be used too much the flippy haired goth reminds me of my mate he's always depressed and has the same hair :lol: another 2 mates would be henrietta and the tall goth but there too cheerfull
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:40 pm

I like Dylan the mostest! I can't help but feel that he's not really goth though. I've always kind of always seen him as more punk than actually goth. And, a most recent group formed, emo would fit him somewhat.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
bananakoniak

Postby bananakoniak » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:56 pm

i like the goth kids (although i dont in real life) but i agree that its better that they dont become main characters and stay as mor of randomly placed people, kno wat im sayin? and i agree with Athena about the stereotypes thing thats one of the reasons their so great

new episode tonight! wooooooooooooo!
i jst wanna kno "if a man says something in the forest and there's no woman around to hear him... is he still wrong?" pm me if u gotta answer
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:31 am

I LOVE the little kindergartener one. So cute! :D
Clyde Donovan

Postby Clyde Donovan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:37 am

I found a site that has their names? How do they know that's their names.?I don't know if this is bullsh*t or if this has been brough up before.But any who here the link http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-st ... elementary

Return to “Character Discussion”