Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:34 am

candies wrote:i'll tell you the true i love cartman on southpark how you hate him he makes the show on some episode. he got likes of humer and jokes more than all the kids on the show thats why i like southpark if he wasn't in the show it will go slow :o

Oneirogenic, that one's much better! :lol:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:59 pm

I agree with cloudywings211 Cartman needs to be kicked off the show hes too racist and hes a dumbass.....dont get me wrong cartman lovers he does have his funny moments but mostly all the time I wish he could jump off a cliff and Die
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:09 am

I don't hate Cartman. I get tired of him at times, but I can't imagine what the show'd be like without him.
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:43 am

I don't hate Cartman. But at the same time, I'm not one of those fans that solely believes Cartman is the ONLY reason the show is funny. True, I get tired of some of his episodes that JUST center around him, and I do wish many times that he would stop being the "number 1" character, but in no ways do I believe he is a deficit to the show..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
NotReallyStan

Postby NotReallyStan » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:19 am

Schantrac wrote:I don't hate Cartman. But at the same time, I'm not one of those fans that solely believes Cartman is the ONLY reason the show is funny. True, I get tired of some of his episodes that JUST center around him, and I do wish many times that he would stop being the "number 1" character, but in no ways do I believe he is a deficit to the show..

Well said. I disliked a lot of the "middle" seasons because then it was the Cartman Show. During that time, yes, I hated Cartman, because he was ruining South Park. What we have now is a good balance of episodes focused on the four boys (EXCEPT for Kenny - so they should rectify that immediately).
I duk ur durb.

South Park fangames:
http://www.spgarchives.com
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:58 am

I have never liked Cartman. As a matter of fact, he has always been my least favorite character. I even profer Sheila Broflovski over him. I just can't stand how he is always mean to everyone for no reason, and how he is always so blind and ignorant.

The racism isn't an attractive feature, either. Or the antisemitism.

I don't like how he's mean to Kyle, either. It's stupid to say, but I don't. The hostility always seems to come out of nowhere. Either that, or a very stupid place, like Kyle's religion or his red hair, like calling him a 'Heeb' or a 'Daywalker'.

And Cartman reminds me of a talking pig. Pigs aren't my favorite animals.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
NotReallyStan

Postby NotReallyStan » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:39 am

If every character on the show were a moral compass, the show would be very boring.
I duk ur durb.

South Park fangames:
http://www.spgarchives.com
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:02 am

I don't like him too much. He reminds me of my ex-boyfriend.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Wow, talk about an epic bump...

I am not a fan of Cartman. However, I recognize that South Park just would not be South Park if he wasn\'t around. Actually, I doubt the show would still be around if he didn\'t exist. I hate how they make him the darling of the show. Episode after episode focuses on him and it just gets irritating. I feel the same way about Butters, I don\'t really have an issue with his character, but the joke is just so worn out by now.
ashey larry

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f*cking MIND ?

Postby ashey larry » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Eric cartman could be one of the most Iconic cartoon charcters or Even TV charcter ever. He goes up ther with homer simpson and the rest of him. What are you even watching?
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:49 am

I understand South Park would not be the same without him . . . but I still don't have to like him. Hell, the show wouldn't be the same without a lot of people. He's not the [i:619e2]only[/i:619e2] iconic person in the show.

I always hear people quoting Towelie, or Stan, or Kyle, Mr. Hankey . . . lots of people. Cartman is not the only thing South Park has going.

Now, you are right about it's popularity. It might not be as popular without him, but who knows? I really think they should start focusing on Kyle or Stan more and stop devoting so much to Cartman.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
EricCartmanFatBoy

Postby EricCartmanFatBoy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:56 am

IMO Cartman is the best character in South Park.

He's the one that.. you know.. makes the show's more fun. That's what I mean though.

I mean.. Cartman is in every single episode, and he always does something funny. I don't know how you can LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE South Park and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Cartman.
"Well I dont want to say anything, Kyle but I think maybe this is what your family get's for being jewish on Christmas Time."

"Oh my science..."
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:48 am

I mean.. Cartman is in every single episode, and he always does something funny. I don\'t know how you can LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE South Park and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Cartman.

You just answered your own question there. I\'m a fan of Kyle, but I can get tired of him too. I\'m just so utterly sick of seeing Cartman week after week.

Besides, a lot of the characters tend to get on my nerves a lot more now then they ever did before. My general complaint about the show now is how preachy it seems. That, and the fact that I\'ve seen a big shift in a lot of the character\'s personalities. I liked Cartman a lot more when he was just an assh*le kid, rather than the diabolical genius he\'s portrayed as now.
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:06 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
I mean.. Cartman is in every single episode, and he always does something funny. I don\'t know how you can LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE South Park and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Cartman.

You just answered your own question there. I\'m a fan of Kyle, but I can get tired of him too. I\'m just so utterly sick of seeing Cartman week after week.

Besides, a lot of the characters tend to get on my nerves a lot more now then they ever did before. My general complaint about the show now is how preachy it seems. That, and the fact that I\'ve seen a big shift in a lot of the character\'s personalities. I liked Cartman a lot more when he was just an assh*le kid, rather than the diabolical genius he\'s portrayed as now.

It seems irreversible to put Cartman like that, for the main reason of bringing up other boys (especially Butters). I'd say Butters' ascending role is one of SP's most successful move, but unfortunately it also caused the side effect of Cartman's character change. If Butters was brought up without semi-permanently killing Kenny thing might come out differently.
Kennylover2000

Postby Kennylover2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:10 pm

It's kinda sad if you hate a cartoon...

Return to “Character Discussion”