Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:You really do make this so easy ...


It's easy to ignore questions and say to everyone else, "See, he's having another meltdown. My hands are clean."

Killahertz9 wrote:I don't even really have to try because your post and name calling says it all.


So, when you egg people on by bolding the name they asked you not to call them and call them “haters”, you call it not trying? As for the name calling, I was trying to make a point to you, but it’s apparently not sinking in. I could either mark it up as either you having a thick layer of smugness surrounding you or I’m just not skilled when it comes to dealing with the sociopathic mind.

Killahertz9 wrote:You don't post for six months …


Wrong, I posted earlier.

Killahertz9 wrote:… and you blame me for you leaving …


It is your fault, as well as some others, including myself (I won’t go into the details about that right now, but I wanted to show you that I, unlike you, can accept responsibility for my bad actions.) You made a point to provoke me for your amusement—but, of course, that doesn’t make you a “hater”, does it?

Killahertz9 wrote:…yet you come back to attack me.


Yet? How is explaining that my absence and my correct statement of my reasons for it indicative to your use of the word “yet’?

Killahertz9 wrote:That's classsic [sic]. And as far as outing yourself, I was refuring [sic] to you making a thread about why you had to change your screen name. To this day, that is still my favorite thread on this bbs.


So, changing my screen name at the request my wife and asking others to respect my decision is "outing" myself as what? A person complying to the wishes of a wife he loves. At last that’s how the rest of the world sees it and why you don’t is left to speculation. She had the original name and was hurt that her name is being used by some jerks on this BBS to create a page that has “Mewster bashing points.” I smoothed things out with her by making that request that everyone else didn’t have a problem with. But you’re compelled to be sadistic enough to find it funny—again, that doesn’t make you a “hater”, does it?

I’m sorry if trying to be a good husband by respecting my wife confuses you and my request was the funniest thing in the world to you. But the fact that you’re the only one to find it funny should not only speak volumes about you as a person but make me feel sorry for you instead—or I could’ve laughed maniacally at you and call you a “hater.” Nobody else on the BBS though my request was ridiculous and did respect my decision. However, you insisted on calling me by my old name, and sometimes making it bold just to irritate me—but, once more, that doesn’t make you a “hater, does it? So, in essence, you were the one who started by laughing at me.

So, if your significant other asks you to do something, you'd laugh manically at them and call them a "hater." It’s your decision of you want to be a heartless jerk and treat your significant other like garbage, but I wouldn’t goad you about it. But, then, if you can’t respect others, why should I respect you?

What you did was downright nasty—but it somehow doesn’t seem to meet your “hater” criteria, which, by your lack of explanation, is still vague to the rest of us.

Now, the displacement begins from the office of “spin”.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Thu May 24, 2007 2:30 pm

LOL mewster's back.
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 pm

How can you hate something when you're laughing at it?

It's called the internet man and I'm starting to think that you take this sh*t way to seriously, South Park bbs nonetheless. The fact that you took time out of your life to post such a defensive response directed at someone you think you know speaks volumes about you. Haven't you realized that I let you see what I want you to see, and you will always be my bitch as long as you keep responding? Get a sense of humor and stop being so hypersensitive, you don't know me fool. However, if a married man feels the need to throw more temper tantrums, go right ahead, i'm sure nobody here will object. :D
Image
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri May 25, 2007 9:45 pm

Keep dancing for me monkey...

Image

(THREAD WAS LOCKED FOR THIS POST)
Image
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 pm

Is this how you going to try to hide your irresponsibility and cowardice?

It's too late. Everyone see you for what you are.
Laforge
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 9:12 am

Postby Laforge » Sat May 26, 2007 9:31 am

Why are you all hate Eric?If not Eric,South park wold be not so funny and ridiculous.How you can not like on whom all cartoon keeps?
Image
Image
candies
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 am

Postby candies » Sat May 26, 2007 4:03 pm

Laforge wrote:Why are you all hate Eric?If not Eric,South park wold be not so funny and ridiculous.How you can not like on whom all cartoon keeps?
I agree with you, Laforge some people just don't get Cartman's Anti-Semitism, insensitive, wildly insecure, bigoted and manipulative.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Sat May 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Once again, you avoid answering questions, ignore all of the points I made and deflect the points brough up about your behavior towards me and your obvious hypocrisy with yet another accusation of a "meltdown."

Since you don't take this seriously, what harm will it do you to indulge me and entertain my questions? Unless, of course, you're afraid to answer them because it would validate what eveyone already thinks about you.

What about the fact that you take time out of your life to respond--or, more accurately, make a point of refusing to respond--to me? What kind of person says he dosen't want others to take the internet seriously, yet gets his rocks off deliberately frustrating others online? In one of your previous posts, you said that people "have to hate something in order to feel. " Again, it makes me wonder what criteria you use to determine what a "hater" is, seeing that you're feeling pleasure doing such hateful things?

I find it amazing that everyone here allows someone who says things like, "Haven't you realized that I let you see what I want you to see, and you will always be my bitch as long as you keep responding?" to exist harmoniously with more decent folk on this BBS without anyone questioning his actions. I also find it interesting that these same people haven't come to the defense of said person. What benefit is there in decent BBS members ignoring and, at times, coddling someone who takes such pleasure in being hypocritical and cruel? Coudn't the same thing be said about this person--that he's my bitch as long as he keep responding? I already know that answer.

I never claimed to know you, as you don't know me. Based on what you posted, I see a coward enjoying the guise of a sadistic hypocrite who justifies his cruelty by saying he dosen't take what he says seriously and expects other to do the same. Can you prove me wrong? Doubtful.

You're the only person who found my requests absurd and made a point to to constantly ridicule me for it--why is that? That's just as elusive as your "hater" criterion.

Finally, why are you jealous of married people?

The more you avoid answering me and displaying hypocritical behavior, the more you expose your true self. My questions will remain until you answer them, so you may as well find some courage, be straighforward for once and simply answer them. Don't be so predictable and say "He's having another meltdown"--it's getting really old.


Translation:

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:It's called the internet man and I'm starting to think that you take this sh*t way to [sic] seriously, South Park bbs nonetheless. The fact that you took time out of your life to post such a defensive response directed at someone you think you know speaks volumes about you. Haven't you realized that I let you see what I want you to see, and you will always be my bitch as long as you keep responding? Get a sense of humor and stop being so hypersensitive, you don't know me fool. However, if a married man feels the need to throw more temper tantrums, go right ahead, i'm sure nobody here will object.


Boo hoo you're all against me. I'm right and you're not. Cartman's gay. I'm right. You're wrong. I don't have any evidence to back up anything I say, but I'm right because Jesus and the Flying Spaghetti Monster whispered it in my ear. Also, I'm right on EVERYTHING I say, even when it's irrelevant to the topic. I spend more time making personal insults than I do bashing Cartman these days, but I'm still awesome, all-knowing, and infaillible. You're gay.
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat May 26, 2007 5:29 pm

Nommel, I wasn't talking to you. Shut up and mind you own f*cking buisness.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18819
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Sat May 26, 2007 6:46 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy, stop dancing for the monkey. He's just here to mock you.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?! Part II

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue May 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Continue the discussion. Those who had the last topic locked need to either wise up and not act like that or not post. If anyone else needs to know why I'm not going to post the reasons why Cartman sucks as a character, all you need is this:
Read the last topic.
Continue.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:15 am

I don't hate him. In fact, he's my favorite character.
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:26 am

(In the old thread) BRMBug wrote:I don't hate Cartman. I get tired of him at times, but I can't imagine what the show'd be like without him.


My feelings exactly.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Cartman's Top Enemy
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:37 am

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed May 30, 2007 12:43 am

I accept partial responsibility and I apologize. Nobody should expect the other responsible party to do the same--people like that never do and never will. That ends the matter.

On topic: Everyone knows my position about Fatass and Shane explains it well. Since he hasn't been ripped severly and repeatedly for it and wasn't railroaded for creating a thread that made the slightest negative point about Fatass, with some zealot accusing him of bashing just by creating a thread, I'll let him argue the anti-Fatass point from now on.

Good luck, Shane.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 pm

The point that the show wouldn't be the same without Cartman and so how dare us suggest that it would be better- well, that's false. No one is saying to get rid of Cartman, which is what I think a lot of Cartman Defenders are missing. No one is arguing his removal, we're truthfully arguing his usefullness.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest