Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Re: Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?! Part II

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:53 pm

fuct321 wrote:There would'nt be a show without Dough Boy. Who comes up with all the crazy ideas and evil scemes? F*ckin' Kyle?!..NO!!! All that tight ass does is try to drag Cartman down to his narrow estimation of what life has to offer. Give thanks for Fat Boy,without him it would be just another boring redneck town. F*ck Kyle!!!

See?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:48 am

fuct321 wrote:There would'nt be a show without Dough Boy. Who comes up with all the crazy ideas and evil scemes? F*ckin' Kyle?!..NO!!! All that tight ass does is try to drag Cartman down to his narrow estimation of what life has to offer. Give thanks for Fat Boy,without him it would be just another boring redneck town. F*ck Kyle!!!

There would be a show without Cartman it just wouldn't have in it.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Cartman is South Park's "outrageous character."

Just like Bender is for Futurama.

And Bloo is for Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

And Stewie is for Family Guy.

True, there could be episodes with less Eric, but getting rid of him truly would cripple the show, no matter how much emphasis you would like to put on the other characters.

Think of Foster's, Family Guy, and Futurama without their poster character in the show.

Also, it's nice to have a character who's selfish 98% of the time. That way, when they do show actual emotion, it builds the character a bit more as opposed to a character who constantly cries.

(Like when Bender shows care for Fry, that's adorable. And I wanna hug him whenever he cries.)
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:58 pm

I agree with a lot of you; the show would be nothing without Cartman. As a character, I think he's great, but as a person, I HAAAATE him! If I met him, I would have to rip out his intestines and jam then up his nose! I get so mad at him sometimes, but I know that the show would just be a bunch of kids standing around doing nothing if it weren't for him.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 am

i totally hate cartman, he so deserved AIDS and i firmly believe he's going to burn in hell, he's definitely the next hitler, even worse probably

of course, this is my opinion since kyle and butters are my fave characters and they are the biggest victims of cartman's reign of terror

but i would never ever want him out of the show, he's one of the funniest sp characters
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 pm

he so deserved AIDS

He had it and he cured it. Now all he needs to cure is Cancer, and he'll be 100 or so good deeds away from getting his christmass presents this year :XD:

he's going to burn in hell

Fictional charactars go to hell now? Wow, that place must be more crowded than Clinton's bedroom when the wife's out campaigning for seccond place, i see why it doesn't get much press as a holiday destination. Seriously though, why take him so seriously, like what he does in show is something someone in real life has done?

he's definitely the next hitler

And that makes him bad how? As a charactar to watch and lol at, not as a real person, because he's a total asshat as a person. That's why I'd probably hang out with him in real life, he's an interesting mofo if ever there were one. Morally repugnant he may be, but he's sure more funny than the majority of charactars in the show, on his own that is.

this is my opinion since kyle and butters are my fave characters and they are the biggest victims of cartman's reign of terror

Who brings out the best in those kids? Who gives kyle reason to show how much reason he has, who makes kyle mad enough to have one of his lolzy rants or put him in a problem to solve and give a big speech about? Who makes Butters such a tragic figure we can all love all the more?

I'm seriously here, i'd probably be cartman's best friend (or mentor) in real life, if i mannaged to kill kyle and take his place or something, i'd half try and change him, half play off him and learn his mad insulting skillz, and (math be damned!) half try and help him put his evil skiloz to good use on my own evil planz. Them 10,000 dollars will be mine! So as a person, i'd say i don't actually hate him, i like extreme peoples, even the evil kind, it's better than being their enemy at least :XD:
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:18 am

he so deserved AIDS

He had it and he cured it. Now all he needs to cure is Cancer, and he'll be 100 or so good deeds away from getting his christmass presents this year :XD:

according to cousin kyle, he would still owe two presents :lol:

he's definitely the next hitler

And that makes him bad how? As a charactar to watch and lol at, not as a real person, because he's a total asshat as a person. That's why I'd probably hang out with him in real life, he's an interesting mofo if ever there were one. Morally repugnant he may be, but he's sure more funny than the majority of charactars in the show, on his own that is.

if you cant see how being the next hitler makes him bad then you have some serious issues and a lot of antisemitism in you my friend
didnt you read my last line? i said that he is very funny and i would never want him out of the show, with that i meant that i would totally hate him in real life but he is funny and fits in the show
anyone who would want him out of the show for being offensive has no sense of humor, but i can still hate him alright

the other arguments i already answered in the official cartman thread

Return to “Character Discussion”