Who else here HATES Cartman besides me?!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

vansare1

Postby vansare1 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:05 am

ok...i like some parts off cartman...like some of the things he says...ex: kenny family is so poor that they had to put their box up for second morgage.

but the rest is history! i cant stand his voice! never could...and i still dont like it even tho they changed it!
ღBritღ
screw you guys, i'm goin home!
you can go over thea and i'll go over hea
seanyd1996@yahoo.com

cartman SUCKS!

Postby seanyd1996@yahoo.com » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:09 am

I dont know if lots of people have heard the chef-aid album, but "come sail away" is HORRIBLE! :shock: Amazingly, My sister says he is the best
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:21 am

That's funny, I hated that song until I heard the Cartman version of it.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:00 am

Let's make a "Who Hates Stan" thread, just for sh*ts and giggles!. XD

Seriously, we've been over this. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 pm

I dont hate Cartman, I just think that when an entire episode focuses entirely on him it gets a little tiresome. Sometimes I dont think 40 year olds are as resourceful as Cartman and that bothers me sometimes.
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:45 pm

I don't hate him either. In fact, I probably see him as a much more complex character than some people give him credit for. On the other hand, I can also imagine ways that the show could still work if he were either excluded or simply moved into the background. There is no shortage of other characters or material that can be effectively used with them, and it doesn't do them justice if Cartman is always drowning them out.
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:24 am

I wasn't involved in the previous discussion that apparently led to a flame war, but I'll toss in my two cents...

I'm not the biggest fan of Cartman, since he gets on my nerves a lot (the fact that Kyle is my favorite character probably has a lot to do with it). I admit that I enjoy episodes in which Kyle one-ups Cartman, or he otherwise gets what's coming to him such as in Cartmanland.

However, I can't say that he isn't a useful character, or that the show would be better without him. He definitely makes the show funnier and more entertaining, whether you want him to succeed or not, and I don't think that the show would be the same if Matt and Trey wrote him out.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:55 pm

I'm not the biggest fan but, meh, I don't care. I hate some characters more.
elfox15

Postby elfox15 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:09 pm

I don't like Cartman either. Even though some of his jokes may be prejudiced, but they are a little funny. Like other people said, the show wouldn't be the same without him.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:14 am

YALL FUCKERZ
THE CARTMAN BIGGEST FAN IS HERE
f*ck KYLE
THE JEW CAN GO RAP PIP'S BALLZ
TIMMY AND CARTMAN ARE THE BEST
CARTMAN IS f*ckin FUNNY
SO f*ck YALL CARTMAN HATERS
U CAN GO SUCK KYLES BALLZ BITCHEZ
Kyleandbuttersrockz

Postby Kyleandbuttersrockz » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:21 pm

omfg cartman rules jesus. hes my 3rd favorite character!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:16 am

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K wrote:YALL FUCKERZ
THE CARTMAN BIGGEST FAN IS HERE
f*ck KYLE
THE JEW CAN GO RAP PIP'S BALLZ
TIMMY AND CARTMAN ARE THE BEST
CARTMAN IS f*ckin FUNNY
SO f*ck YALL CARTMAN HATERS
U CAN GO SUCK KYLES BALLZ BITCHEZ

You can always tell who was captain of his high school debate team.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:37 am

Idon'tknow

Postby Idon'tknow » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:43 am

My opinion is that Cartman may be vile and evil but he's vile and evil in away that almost forces you to aperciate and even to a certain extent admire him
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:05 pm

Idon'tknow wrote:My opinion is that Cartman may be vile and evil but he's vile and evil in away that almost forces you to aperciate and even to a certain extent admire him

No, not really. I don't think evil and vile are things to appreciate or admire. You can admire his ambition, though not his aims, and appreciate his desire and determination. There are traits you can admire, but then again, many of these same traits can be found in war criminals and gang leaders. Not exactly a bunch of people I admire.

Return to “Character Discussion”