Who the smartest: stan or kyle

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman L.
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:17 pm

Postby Cartman L. » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:22 pm

Stan has an average brain,Kyle is more smart...he has the cunning Jew in him and he always has to think of sth smart to cover his dirt from his mom!
Image
vexille
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:23 pm

Postby vexille » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:11 pm

They are equally intelligent. Their actions and words speak for themselves.
Image
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
JamesBray
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:18 pm

Postby JamesBray » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:16 pm

Kyle is :D
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:40 pm

Of the two Kyle is supposed to be smarter. He is the more intelligent one and he is a straight A student in school. Stan meanwhile is the more rational one. He typically has more common sense and less gullibility than Kyle. Notice how Kyle is more easily influenced? Just take a look at Super Best Friends or Biggest Douche in the Universe and you'll see what I mean.
Oneirogenic
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:44 pm

They have different kinds of intelligence. I don't think either is nessicarily smarter than the other, they're just better with different things. Kyle is booksmart, whereas Stan is definately more streetsmart.

X3 See, when you put the two together, you just kind of get this superbrain. They compliment eachother very nicely.
KyleBroflovski99
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:59 pm

Postby KyleBroflovski99 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:20 am

Kyle is smarter
specialguestalex
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:16 pm

Postby specialguestalex » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:26 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:They have different kinds of intelligence. I don't think either is nessicarily smarter than the other, they're just better with different things. Kyle is booksmart, whereas Stan is definately more streetsmart.

X3 See, when you put the two together, you just kind of get this superbrain. They compliment eachother very nicely.



Yeah i agree with u
purple angel 87
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:31 am

Postby purple angel 87 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:31 pm

Kyle is book smart and Stan is street smart.
jazzie11
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:28 am

Postby jazzie11 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:37 pm

kyle is.. since Jimbo bet $50 on him on that spelling bee thing cause he always wins.
ImageImage
Lessa
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:24 pm

Postby Lessa » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:17 pm

jazzie11 wrote:kyle is.. since Jimbo bet $50 on him on that spelling bee thing cause he always wins.


Jimbo bet on him to win the spelling bee because hes Jewish and according to him you should always bet on the jew.

Anyway on the topic, the two are so much a like that I don't think either one is smarter than the other whether it be street or book smart.

-Lessa
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Probably Kyle he's Jewish
Image
Gold_To_My_Jew
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 am

Postby Gold_To_My_Jew » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:50 pm

It's Kyle, can't you tell? He and Terrance were the only A student's in the class in the episode "An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig".
Image
Image
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:14 am

Everyone has their own opinion who's smarter. It depends on what kind of smarts you meant. Kyle is book smart while Stan is people smart. The right amount in each makes them perfect best friends. Also, does it really matter who's smarter? Both are great regardless of smartness.
P.S- smartest refers to three or more people, not two. :mrgreen:
Image
vexille
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:23 pm

Postby vexille » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:45 pm

Gold_To_My_Jew wrote:It's Kyle, can't you tell? He and Terrance were the only A student's in the class in the episode "An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig".



Being a straight-A student does not make one more intelligent than those less consistant in their studies.
Image
Calix Meus Enebriens "My Cup Makes Me Drunk"
Gold_To_My_Jew
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 am

Postby Gold_To_My_Jew » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:16 am

nutmeg218 wrote:Everyone has their own opinion who's smarter. It depends on what kind of smarts you meant. Kyle is book smart while Stan is people smart. The right amount in each makes them perfect best friends. Also, does it really matter who's smarter? Both are great regardless of smartness.
P.S- smartest refers to three or more people, not two. :mrgreen:


Yeah, I agree with that...
Image
Image

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests