Are cartman and kyle brothers?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:56 am

I think overall the cartman/kyle being brothers would be a bad idea.But it would make a good episode.So i think what they should do is have cartman having a nightmare about it.The episode would start out normal and everyone would think they were actually brothers!But then at the end of the episode cartman wakes up and,and then kyle wakes up from the same dream.It's kinda like how twins think alike and can dream alike too.Then they realize that it was all a dream and that they're not actually brothers.OR ARE THEY??

DUN DUN DUN

And that's how the episode ends with a big cliffhanger thats never answered,just like at the end of "cartmans mom is a still a dirty slut".It is never talked about again and next week every thing goes back to normal.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:00 am

It'd be sh*t if they both found out and it became a new 'thing' with the show and their charactars, i agree with most of you, but i think M&T could get away with it (it would be hilarious, especially if they were twins, which they'd have to be for them to be the same age like they are if they had the same mother!) by just IMPLYING that they're brothers very strongly, but without them actually hearing or knowing about it, or possibly (here's my sick fantasy coming up) with Kyle finding out but Eric pretending not to know/ that he can't be Kyle's brother, eventually providing proof positive to everyone that Kyle cant be his bro in the form of documents... that in a dun, dun, dun moment at the end of the show are revealed to be... possibly altered by Cartman... possibly. PS. Anyone elsenoticed how Karl's mum resembles Erich Cartman, being fat and a big mouther beyatch and all? Just me?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:36 pm

It would have required Sheila, an incredibly reserved individual, to both be at the drunken barn dance and have, what she would believe to be, lesbian sex. She would also have to have been in South Park, my current theory is that Sheila and Gerald were engaged at the time and just starting to move from Denver to South Park. Hence why Gerald was there and Sheila wasn't.

Sharon- Well, we did see her get drunk in Two Guys Naked In A Hot Tub- but I doubt she was there. It would be dependant upon her previous sexual history and inclination towards sex whilst drunk.

The mayor is a good choice, as we do know she has an...active....sex life. But, was she at the drunken barn dance? That is where the problem lies. I think that, since she cares for how she looks to the public more than results, that she wouldn't go to the dance for fear of bad publicity. That is why, even though It is still very possible, I don't think she is da mom.

Mrs. Crabtree? She said during Fat Camp that she hasn't had that much attention paid to her vagina since she was much younger, 16 I believe. So, I rule her out.

Nurse Gollum probably wouldn't drink, and even if she did, there is no reason for her to have been in South Park at that time. I also believe she may have been still getting her degree.

At the end, I think that Principal Victoria is the best choice. She seems normal, was at the meteor shower party-thereby proving she does go to parties and get drunk-, and was among those that silently confirmed at the end of season one that she had f*cked Liane. She might be, out of the main residents, the only one who could have given birth to lil' satan.

So, PV for me!

Also, let us remember that it is very difficult to find a organ donor. Cartman was probably the only available donor with that blood type.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:42 am

You think Shelia's incredably reserved? really? Did you see what happened when Gerald found his 'tower' wasn't as solid as it used to be (he wasn't getting as many errections, forget the episode)? Perhaps she's just reserved on the outside; she may have some hidden vices underneath youknow... you wouldn't think Liane was, well, what what she is, from a first glance, but she is. So maybee Shelia is too. Maybee.
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 am

If Shelia was indeed Cartman's mom, why in the bloody Hell would he and Kyle be split up? That's why I don't believe that Cartman and Kyle could possibly be brothers.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:10 pm

SuperMaids wrote:You think Shelia's incredably reserved? really? Did you see what happened when Gerald found his 'tower' wasn't as solid as it used to be (he wasn't getting as many errections, forget the episode)? Perhaps she's just reserved on the outside; she may have some hidden vices underneath youknow... you wouldn't think Liane was, well, what what she is, from a first glance, but she is. So maybee Shelia is too. Maybee.

1- When Sheila said, "I'll call some 20-year old over." It was a joke. Hence, we can't sit here and say that is a sign of anything.

2- When she had sex with Chef, remember that he had sex with every woman in town- therefore, this also isn't a sign that she is wild.
ClydesGirl

Postby ClydesGirl » Thu May 31, 2007 10:55 pm

I actually would love to find out that the two are half brothers, I'd think it's awesome.

But in response to the people who say Cartman is Shelia's kid too because they're both fat..... well remember the episode where Mrs. Cartman takes the boys to visit her side of the family in Nebraska? Everyone there were fat like Eric too. So he could get it from his mom's side.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 am

Eric could be Shielas son... because this is South Park!
If Matt and Trey want something to happen, it doesn't matter how illogical, they'll find a way of pulling it off and making you believe in it.
Mainly in response to;
If Shelia was indeed Cartman's mom, why in the bloody Hell would he and Kyle be split up? That's why I don't believe that Cartman and Kyle could possibly be brothers.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 am

SuperMaids wrote:Eric could be Shielas son... because this is South Park!
If Matt and Trey want something to happen, it doesn't matter how illogical, they'll find a way of pulling it off and making you believe in it.
Mainly in response to;

What Matt and Trey DECIDE to do is beyond us. What we do is debate what the most realistic option is.

Return to “Character Discussion”