Pip

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

pipiscute

Re: Pip

Postby pipiscute » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:You do realize that Pip's been dead since episode 201, right?

ya so have a few other realy good characters like chef and mis crabtree have died before him. She didn't have much of a say in the show but I thought it was funny how she always told the kids to "SIT DOWN AND SHUTUP!!!!" And I'd say this again it pisses me off that pip died look at some of the fanficts all over the internet they could have realy done something with these characters and pip. m and t have just been putting alot of their characters in the background too much If your an anime fan fruits basket realy pisses me off because alot of their charaters are mute and plus the plot went to fast and it was like all of the characters were introduced all at the same time. im just saying that sp should let their characters have at least a say or two in each episode. like tweek wtf happened to him all of a sudden?
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 am

pipiscute wrote:
The Silver Banana wrote:You do realize that Pip's been dead since episode 201, right?

ya so have a few other realy good characters like chef and mis crabtree have died before him. She didn't have much of a say in the show but I thought it was funny how she always told the kids to "SIT DOWN AND SHUTUP!!!!" And I'd say this again it pisses me off that pip died look at some of the fanficts all over the internet they could have realy done something with these characters and pip. m and t have just been putting alot of their characters in the background too much If your an anime fan fruits basket realy pisses me off because alot of their charaters are mute and plus the plot went to fast and it was like all of the characters were introduced all at the same time. im just saying that sp should let their characters have at least a say or two in each episode. like tweek wtf happened to him all of a sudden?

That's where we differ: I'm cool with it if they make room for special ed kids or girls or other non-typical characters already introduced.

Postby pipiscute » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:
pipiscute wrote:

That's where we differ: I'm cool with it if they make room for special ed kids or girls or other non-typical characters already introduced.

are you saying you dislike jimmy and timmy? Good point tho red is the charater people know about the least.

Return to “Character Discussion”