CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:03 am

;___; BUT HE HAS NO BALLS!!!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:05 am

Oneirogenic wrote:;___; BUT HE HAS NO BALLS!!!

*Goes to get baseball bat, then changes mind and comes back with AK-47 assault rifle*

....You were saying.....what? *Cocks rifle*

f*ck hitting them with random objects, a gun will do the trick much faster!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:06 am

Butters has so much balls that he might as well be growing them out of his chin. :D

But like I said, he just hasn't found a good way to vent his pent up feelings. I don't think his stint as Professor Chaos quite cuts it.
Last edited by Kyle the Skeptic on Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:07 am

D: Don't get me wrong, I find Butters to be adorable, but the kid needs to grow some self respect. And balls. ♥

Edit: That are not on his chin.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:10 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Butters has so much balls that he might as well be growing them out of his chin. :D

But like I said, he just hasn't found a good way to vent his pent up feelings. I don't think his stint as Professor Chaos quite cuts it.

I say let's get a lynch mob together and murder his parents! They're the cause of Butters' problems. :x
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:12 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Butters has so much balls that he might as well be growing them out of his chin. :D

I say let's get a lynch mob together and murder his parents! They're the cause of Butters' problems. :x

;_; I weep at the prospect of years of abuse ahead of him.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:15 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:

;_; I weep at the prospect of years of abuse ahead of him.

*Puts frying pan, baseball bat, pork chop, and Krinkov in duffle bag* Mom, I'm off to visit this family in Colorado called the Stotches... :lol:
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:29 am

You'd better not. The last thing Butters needs is MORE psychological trauma.
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:32 am

My immediate answer when i first saw this thread would be, of course, Cartman. But now that i think about it more, I don't really know. Cartman definately has many advantages... he could sit on you, or come up with some horrible revenge scheme, or maybe he'll just beat Butters up (though I doubt he would because normally he's far too wimpy to kick anyone's ass- he'd have to be REALLY pissed to do something like that). Or, he'd just cheat. But I have faith in Butters too. I mean, the kid gets ripped on constantly by his fellow classmates (especially Cartman), his parents beat him, and he's always getting blamed for sh*t he didn't do. I just have this feeling that one day he'll get tired of being everyone's bitch and break out the chainsaw :twisted:

- which would be an AWESOME episode, by the way~

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:37 am

~*cartman'sfangirl*~ wrote:My immediate answer when i first saw this thread would be, of course, Cartman. But now that i think about it more, I don't really know. Cartman definately has many advantages... he could sit on you, or come up with some horrible revenge scheme, or maybe he'll just beat Butters up (though I doubt he would because normally he's far too wimpy to kick anyone's ass- he'd have to be REALLY pissed to do something like that). Or, he'd just cheat. But I have faith in Butters too. I mean, the kid gets ripped on constantly by his fellow classmates (especially Cartman), his parents beat him, and he's always getting blamed for sh*t he didn't do. I just have this feeling that one day he'll get tired of being everyone's bitch and break out the chainsaw :twisted:

- which would be an AWESOME episode, by the way~

;A; RUN, ERIC, RUN.

Aww man. D: Trey himself did say, though, that even Butters' bad side is totally sweet and not all that bad. The kid is just SO FREAKING NICE.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:39 am

Oneirogenic wrote:Aww man. D: Trey himself did say, though, that even Butters' bad side is totally sweet and not all that bad. The kid is just SO FREAKING NICE.

Lol he reminds me of myself a bit. :lol: *Hugs Butters*
D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:52 am

Butters! Withought a doubt.

I can see it all now. Blood, guts, cadavers, and tap dancing shoes rain the battle field. And Cartman, on the verge of death, utters this under his breath "We.. we didn't listen" then dies, dies dead.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:12 am

D.D.Crazy wrote:Butters! Withought a doubt.

I can see it all now. Blood, guts, cadavers, and tap dancing shoes rain the battle field. And Cartman, on the verge of death, utters this under his breath "We.. we didn't listen" then dies, dies dead.

XD OhshitLOL. *cracks up*
candies

Postby candies » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:16 am

butters is very very sweet and innocent charater on this show he could possible get into a fight with cartman. cartman would slap him in the face like he did in that claves episode or make him cry by telling him that he chopped his parents ( i have no idea what am saying peoples) :o
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
toweliefan1001

Cartman VS. Butters

Postby toweliefan1001 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:22 am

I Think Cartman Would Start Beating Butters Up But The Butters Would Like, Go Into A Frenzy And Kill Cartman
>http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4116/toweliefan1001sigdb7.jpg

Return to “Character Discussion”