CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ICBM345

Postby ICBM345 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:49 am

Fans have been waiting for the time that Butters can finally stop being a coward and defend himself once and for all. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have stated that by the time the show's run is over, Butters will finally stand up for himself and put his parents in their place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butters_Stotch

I wonder if this is true?
willywoo03

Postby willywoo03 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:37 am

haha, Brilliant in his own "special" way... but yea... who knows!
Drigger

Butters Easy!

Postby Drigger » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:04 pm

Butters will rag him, Cartman is soft, as we all saw in the Christmas in Canada episode, Kyle punched him once and he was in tears :)

And Butters Rulez!!!!!!!!
Cartman: Mom! Kitty's Being A Dildo!
Cartmans' Mom: Well, I Know A Certain Kitty Kitty Who's Sleeping With Mommy Tonight
Cartman: ...WHAT?
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:10 pm

Butters hasnt got it in him to fight!
Also Cartman has a very powerful ass which was revealed in the episode Tweek Vs Craig! cartman would own butters!
I AM A PIP JESUS AND KENNY FAN!
Im looking for a southpark jesus fan banner!

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:40 pm

ok, in a one on one actual fight there's no doubt Butters would win. I've seen Cartman in a fight, he's a little wuss. Butters on the other hand, isn't at all. He's an abused kid, not a spoiled fat ass, and he could easily take any physical attacks spoiled, whiney, wittle fat ass could dish out. There's nothing Cartman could dish out that Butters parents haven't already done to him.

Everyone talking about Cartman's plots is forgetting that plotting to hurt someone isn't the same as a one on one fight.

Furthermore, unless Cartman succesfully killed Butters, any psychological attack Cartman made, such as the chili incident, would probably not have that much impact. If Butters can keep his cool, even when his own mother tried to kill him, I doubt there's much Cartman could do to "drive him over the edge" and that includes making Butters eat his own parents.

Still, the chances of them trying to kill eachother in the show is nearly null, Butters idolizes Cartman and there's no reason for Cartman to plot kill Butters.

But the title of this thread is "who will win the fight" not who would succesfully kill the other. If you don't "pay attention to context or do your research", it's easy to miss.

In an actual fight, Butters would hit him, maybe once, Cartman would end up crying like a baby, Butters would fart on his head, and that would be it.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:42 pm

O yer remember what cartman did to Scott Tenerman?! :lol:

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:24 pm

Kenny+Pip wrote:O yer remember what cartman did to Scott Tenerman?! :lol:

Uhuh... who doesn't?

Anyway, yeah Butters has fight in him, he just doesn't show it. He friggen farted on Cartman's head, that took balls. I don't think Butters is scared of Cartman at all.
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:34 pm

I think cartman will win though!

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Cartman was already down when Butters farted on his head. Token had already beat the sh*t out of him, and even then he was quite hesitant to fart in his face. It doesn't take that much balls to fart on anyone in the first place.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:44 pm

Farting on someone dosnt meen they would win a fight!

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:43 pm

cartman8213 wrote:Cartman was already down when Butters farted on his head. Token had already beat the sh*t out of him, and even then he was quite hesitant to fart in his face. It doesn't take that much balls to fart on anyone in the first place.

*siiiiiiigh*

Let us not forget that Butters also showed Cartman dancing in a woman's skirt with a cut out of some boy band pop star and it's weird that Cartman did nothing about it. Really weird considering what a point Cartman has made in the past about revenge and his pride and all that shiznits.

You're right, farting on Cartman doesn't take balls. I mean this is Cartman we're talking about.

You can say Cartman would win in one on one all you like, that doesn't mean he would. He's still a wussy fat mommy's boy.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:28 pm

Kenny+Pip wrote:Farting on someone dosnt meen they would win a fight!

If you ate enough beans it would.
Kenny+Pip

Postby Kenny+Pip » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 am

True!

easy easy

Postby easy easy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:36 pm

Cartman easy :)
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:02 pm

Nommel wrote:
Kenny+Pip wrote:Farting on someone dosnt meen they would win a fight!

If you ate enough beans it would.

There aren't enough beans grown in the world that would match the coastal-town-destroying farts of Stinknutz.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.

Return to “Character Discussion”